LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottle, Sippy Cup or glass?

Tried a bottle once.  Just didn't cut it.   Besides.... if you're actually trying to simulate being a baby, that bottle needs to be the size of 2L with an enormous nipple on it!

The only bottles I drink from now are the .5L or 16oz type.   But otherwise, it's glass.  16oz "pub glasses".

Does anyone else get the problem with bottles where the latex sort of collapses in on itself so you have to keep taking it out to let it "re-inflate"? I've never been ablke to stop that from happening.

Glass bottles!  I was able to find gerber ones at a kids consignment sale 

1 hour ago, Elfy said:

Does anyone else get the problem with bottles where the latex sort of collapses in on itself so you have to keep taking it out to let it "re-inflate"? I've never been ablke to stop that from happening.

I make the hole bigger so I don't have that problem

I prefer sippy cups with the soft silicone spout. But bottles when I'm deeply regressed are pretty cool. I tend to be clumsy so I don't use glasses. I do use plastic cups from the dollar store sometimes. 

i mainly use only regular glasses, i wanna use my bottle but mom dont know i have it and like to use it, so i havent used it in a LOOOOONG time, been needing some bottle time with all the stress since september last year but i dont want to be caught washing it after use, hard to explain that.

• Like 1

Probably not what you are thinking, but when I drink soda I'll drink it right out of the bottle, same with beer which I really don't drink anymore.  Other than that it's a glass.  Of course, those who have been around this site as long as I have should know I'm DL and not AB.

I use a bottle all the time at home for all drinks 

when round my friends it depends on who makes my drinks but it’s a bottle or sippy cup never a glass 

work I normally drink water from a water bottle 

I haven’t drunk from a cup or glass in over 3 years 

• Like 1

Yes if I can I will swoop anything adult to toddler or baby in my every day life for instance 

drinking from cups and glass to bottle and sippy cup 

plate and cutlery to toddler plastic plates and toddler cutlery 

my  torch is now a vetch spin and learn torch

my iPad is in a kids case and phone case is a pawpatrol case

my wallet has a Picture of paw patrol on it

and I use a lot more items that you would expect a toddler to use and not a adult 

I use a bottle when alone in the house. It is one that I converted from a standard plastic water bottle. The thread happened to match that of a Tommee Tippee bottle. Once I widened the hole in the nipple to 1/16th inch it worked great. ??

• Like 1

Umm... Yes and Yes... Bottle and sippy cup for me. When we are playing baby time I get them both. With the bottle I get formula, sometimes as a treat she mixes the formula with Gerber rice cereal in the bottle. I also get my favorite apple juice in the bottle, but only juice in the sippy cup.

683405381_Fun(6).thumb.jpg.26441a49fcaf1a36849a93b8f466eef3.jpg  

• Like 1

Bottle for me, though I've got a sippy cup as well.  I was at a littles meet yesterday afternoon, and took my big Rearz bottle.  I got through about 2 1/2 pints of milk.  That's Imperial pints, not the small Texan ones ?.  I needed the extra soaker...

• Like 1

I have a Nuby sippy with a soft nipple so I get to suckle it like a bottle. It doesn't leak when it's tipped over so I can take it to bed and have a sip. I also have an Avent 11oz bottle that's nice for juice.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Why would you prefer a sippy cup buddy???? Just wondering!?☺️?

So i cant drink too much alcohol hahah jk but i do drink out of glasses though 

• Like 1