LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing only diapers for extended periods.

I've been 24/7 for just over three years now, but I can only recall one occasion when I was actually able to wear only uncovered diapers below the waist for any length of time. My family was at a rented cottage, and they took the dog with them. On that occasion, I made it to 36 hours before I had to put something on and leave the house. I really enjoy spending time in just a diaper (and a shirt of some sort), and I often spend the later portion of the evenings thusly clad, I always sleep that way, and when I'm working from home, that's usually my preferred outfit - business up top, baby below. But trousers are always within reach. 

Inevitably, there is a portion of 99.9% of my days where I have to put something on over my diaper, because the kids are around, the dog needs walked, errands need run, and, my wife is capable of giving me a radiation burn with her gaze when she gets irritated. I'm hoping that perhaps once the kids have flown the nest, I might be able to spend longer periods of time in just a diaper, to the point of planning to further privatize my backyard, so that I can be outdoors without subjecting the unsuspecting public to alarming visuals. 

How many of you are able to spend prolonged periods in just a diaper? Who among you prefer it that way when it's possible, and, why? I can't explain why I like it, because as a kid the only time I was ever in just a diaper was in bed, and only during the hotter months, so it's not something that is particularly nostalgic for me. But it is my preferred way to be, when it's possible, and prudent, to do so. I was never this way about underwear, back when I owned some. 

• Like 2

At home, I'm never allowed to wear pants whenever I am at home. That's because diapers are my pants, shorts and underwear. Being kept in diapers permanently, I don't wear any pants when I am at home. The logic behind that, is that being an adult baby, I can't hide my diapers from people. At my house it's very normal for me to be kept in diapers and be kept diapered out in the open. Many times, my folks and friends know that that I am kept diapered and out in the open when they come over to the house. They all know I am kept in diapers and kept like an adult baby. They understand why I am in diapers and why I am an adult baby. They know that being an adult baby is normal for me and being kept in diapers is acceptable. 

• Like 2

I am just the opposite It was drilled into me that diapers and rubber panties are UNDERWEAR and if they show, then you are a pig or a trollopy person. I am of French-Candian, New Ehgland background and we were very aware of our reputation and extra effort was made to keep "chaste" and this was taught from a young age. Also, a diaper can be put on both a girl and a boy, therefore, I dress in a wah that is specifically feminine when in diapers. If I were only in a diaper and rubber panties, I would feel naked and "dirty". And if a girl let her panties show, she was put back in diapers, rubber panties and a babydoll which was short enough to  make her have to pay attention to how show carried herself and would be shamed if her "baby things" showed. This was how come a "proper" babydoll was one that covered the panties completely so that it was possible to not have your panties show. It was considered quite slovenly on the part of parnets if their children were "running round the house in just a diaper and rubber pants" which led to a bad reputation

• Like 2

I am not aloud to wear any adult clothes at home apart from when I go outside 

I normally wear onesie over my diaper but if I just changed or being punished I have to have my diaper on show 

• Like 2

Being single, at home I wear just a diaper. Occasionally something else if I am cold.

Early in the pandemic I was laid off. I only put pants on to go outside, which was about once a week to get groceries. So I spent days in just a diaper.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

...Early in the pandemic I was laid off. I only put pants on to go outside, which was about once a week to get groceries. So I spent days in just a diaper.

I attended many zoom meetings dressed professionally on my top half, and only a diaper on my bottom half!

I'm single. I have an aid that helps me in the morning and in the evening. If I don't have anywhere to be and I'm staying at home all day, I will wear just a diaper and whatever I feel like up top.

There have been a few times where I wanted to spend some time outside, or go and wheel around the neighborhood to get some exercise or just be outside if it's nice weather. Of course, it's not really socially acceptable for me to go out in the street in just a diaper and in those instances I had to stay home because I couldn't get into bed to put on shorts by myself.

Last summer I figured out that if I take a pair of shorts and cut the crotch in half, it's essentially like a skirt. So if there's a day I planned to sit around the house in just my diaper, but then I needed/wanted to go somewhere, I just pull the pair of shorts over my head down around my waist, and then I can tuck the flap of the crotch between my legs and slightly tucked under the diaper. Since I'm sitting in a wheelchair, nobody notices that my shorts have been modified. Then when I come home I can easily slip out of it!

• Like 2

I don’t require my aide to put pants on me if I am not going anywhere , anyone who may come over wouldn’t be shocked , they have seen me diapered and/or changed me themselves at some point in last 30 years  , there’s no secret or expectation that I will suddenly be able to use a toilet or someone shocked by me almost not knowing where the toilet is , because my level of ability & control is at full diaper full time , so around the house consists of diapers ,rubber bloomers and one of my 400+ onesies , honestly in wearing just that I am still covered in silicone gel filled black neoprene , that unless you were looking carefully my bloomer legs could be tan shorts , my onesie sleeves are whatever color everything else is covered in black from shoulder to seat then knees ankles and toes ,so seeing me home casual or fully dressed there’s not a huge difference between them for the average person . 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Wheels said:

I attended many zoom meetings dressed professionally on my top half, and only a diaper on my bottom half!

I'm single. I have an aid that helps me in the morning and in the evening. If I don't have anywhere to be and I'm staying at home all day, I will wear just a diaper and whatever I feel like up top.

There have been a few times where I wanted to spend some time outside, or go and wheel around the neighborhood to get some exercise or just be outside if it's nice weather. Of course, it's not really socially acceptable for me to go out in the street in just a diaper and in those instances I had to stay home because I couldn't get into bed to put on shorts by myself.

Last summer I figured out that if I take a pair of shorts and cut the crotch in half, it's essentially like a skirt. So if there's a day I planned to sit around the house in just my diaper, but then I needed/wanted to go somewhere, I just pull the pair of shorts over my head down around my waist, and then I can tuck the flap of the crotch between my legs and slightly tucked under the diaper. Since I'm sitting in a wheelchair, nobody notices that my shorts have been modified. Then when I come home I can easily slip out of it!

How sure are you about what people see on zoom, As I understand it. There was a lawyer, I think his name was Jeffrey Tuvim out of New York was was makking a zoom call and was fondling the fencepost and everyone saw it

• Like 2

I've done the video meetings diapered as well, but not that often.   And it's quite easy to know what's being seen from the other end as all video conf. software has the capability to show a self-view.  I've used Webex, Teams, and Zoom.  Just adjust the camera and nobody's the wiser.  And with the logitech camera I have, it's possible to zoom in or shift the image focal point digitally (move the image up/down/left/right).  So, just zoom it a bit so it's almost just a head shot.  Works better when the user images are all shrunk to tiny little thumbnails anyway.

As far as what I wear around home -- over winter time, I've become "addicted" to wearing one of my fuzzy fleece onesies (what I call my fake fursuit).  Not that it's hard to take off, but it's not convenient, so being diapered under it is quite the convenience.   Now that it's getting warmer, I have to put them away because they are far too warm.  So, it'll be shorts instead, though there are times when I skip the pants/shorts altogether.  But, I was nearly caught out by someone coming to my front door one evening and I might have been visible through the front windows - so it's something I try to avoid now.

• Like 2

For a while after I got "retired" I'd work in diapers all day.   One time my wife called and said she and one of her coworkers were on the way over and I should put pants on.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Little Christine said:

There was a lawyer, I think his name was Jeffrey Tuvim out of New York was was makking a zoom call and was fondling the fencepost and everyone saw it

We had a member of parliament who had an "oopsie" early on in the pandemic, where he came home and got changed from running gear, with his camera on, while there was a virtual parliamentary of some sort underway. He apologized and was more or less forgiven for it, but then it happened again within several weeks, and that time, he said that he had to acknowledge that he "had a problem", so... apparently these weren't accidents. 

12 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

But, I was nearly caught out by someone coming to my front door one evening and I might have been visible through the front windows - so it's something I try to avoid now.

In my previous house, the window in the front door looked in onto the staircase going both upstairs and to the basement, so one time when the kids were out I was making coffee in the morning in just a diaper and a shirt, when someone came to the door and knocked, leaving me trapped in the kitchen - there was no way for me to run upstairs and get pants without appearing "on stage". Luckily the person eventually gave up and walked away - I never figured out who it was so they were probably soliciting for something. But I was having a panic attack because my wife was expecting a friend over to pick up some children's clothes - but, she was supposed to come much later. HAD it been her, I don't know what I would have done. If she'd persisted (our cars being on the driveway), the dog's barking would have brought my wife down, who would have then had to, what, not invite her friend in? Or, invent some pretense to take her over and see, I don't know, maybe the garden, so I could streak upstairs? She would have killed me. So I started always having backup shorts with me. 

I also got trapped in my office once when, again, one of my wife's friends came over. That time, I had backup shorts, but they were of a relatively light material, and I had on a big diaper, I think it was either an Alpaca or a Mermaid Tale. I'd been working for hours and it was really swollen. When her friend arrived, they set up shop in the kitchen... which has big windows that overlook my only path of egress from my office. Eventually I took the diaper off and went "commando" under the shorts until I could make it up to our room and put on something slimmer. 

18 hours ago, Wheels said:

I do this almost everyday. You just have to remember NEVER to stand up. Your pilot's emergency procedure checklist needs to have "Turn camera off" at the top of the list for any situation. If the smoke alarm goes off, if the office fills with bees, if a satellite crashes through the ceiling... first, turn the camera off!

• Like 1

Since my partner is ABDL I am able to wear diapers with or without anything. Our home sits over 100 yards back from the gravel road we live on and the only vehicles passing are mostly farm vehicles. I can sit out in the back yard dressed or undressed as my mood and the weather allows because the nearest house is just over a mile away and nobody will ever see. The town we live in has a population according to the 2020 census of less than 150 people. There is no stores or commercial area. It's a great place to live when you want to enjoy a diapered lifestyle.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

Our home sits over 100 yards back from the gravel road we live on and the only vehicles passing are mostly farm vehicles. I can sit out in the back yard dressed or undressed as my mood and the weather allows because the nearest house is just over a mile away and nobody will ever see. The town we live in has a population according to the 2020 census of less than 150 people. There is no stores or commercial area. It's a great place to live when you want to enjoy a diapered lifestyle.

That sounds perfect. Once the kids move out I think I want to get something more like that. We looked at houses on larger pieces of property before we bought this one, but they were too far away from schools and the kids' activities. The house we're in now is a bit out into the country from the suburb we lived in previously, so the houses are hundreds of feet apart, rather than an arms-width away from each other, but nobody has fences except for chain link ones around their pools, and our house is on the way to the school, so there's often someone driving, walking, or jogging by, and often it's someone we know. Once the vegetation greens up, my backyard is pretty private, and at night it's a black hole out there if the lights aren't on, so I have been able to sit by the fire in just a diaper a couple of times later in the evening (if the kids are out or in bed). 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Since my partner is ABDL I am able to wear diapers with or without anything. Our home sits over 100 yards back from the gravel road we live on and the only vehicles passing are mostly farm vehicles. I can sit out in the back yard dressed or undressed as my mood and the weather allows because the nearest house is just over a mile away and nobody will ever see. The town we live in has a population according to the 2020 census of less than 150 people. There is no stores or commercial area. It's a great place to live when you want to enjoy a diapered lifestyle.

Hugs,

Freta

That’s a dream place where I want to live . 

• Like 2

I only wear a diaper when inside, sometimes I put on a t-shirt, to save money on heating. 

I always have sweatpants near the exit, and have used it many times for whenever there is a knock, or I have to go out with trash. 

My dream is also to get a house with no neighbors so I can wear outside.
Can't wear outside here, but I sometimes drive to places I can wear outside. 

• Like 2

I'll walk around the house in just my diaper,  but unfortunately I can't do it for extended periods of time.   I keep a pair of jeans or shorts handy, just in case someone comes to the door.   I have to let our dog out several times a day, as well,  so I have to put my pants on.

It's a fantasy that I could go to a diaper camp or some other thing like that where I could be in a diaper all week,  and just a diaper if I  choose.   Hiking in the woods in just a diaper and hiking boots. Fishing with only a diaper on. Maybe even horse back riding in just my diaper. 

IM in just a diaper 99% of the time when at home, only getting dressed of some in comes over or I need to answer the door its just more comfortable being in just a diaper so why get dressed.  

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Rob110 said:

IM in just a diaper 99% of the time when at home, only getting dressed of some in comes over or I need to answer the door its just more comfortable being in just a diaper so why get dressed.  

I'm like that all the time when I'm at home.  I don't put pants on and I'm not even allowed to wear pants when I am at home. At home my pants gets yanked from me and I am in just a diaper , t-shirt or onesie on. I can't hide my diapers cause being an adult baby, that's normal for me.

• Like 1

As far as my diapers, I'm way in the closet.  No one knows and that's the way I want it.  When I do get the house to myself on a Saturday that I don't have to work, I will wear a diaper around the house without pants.  I have a big belly and flat butt so a onesie is necessary so my diaper doesn't slid down to the floor.  Even with disposable diapers I wear plastic pants to make sure I don't ruin my new recliner.  My front screen door and entrance door are always locked and even if someone had a key, they couldn't get past the locked screen door.  I do have jeans handy to put on if someone does come to the door and usually my diapers aren't the premium ones (usually, not always) so the jeans hide them just in case.  I would never put myself in a situation where I could be seen or walked in on wearing just a diaper, or my diaper/onesie combination when at home.

• Like 2

Only on rare occasions am I able to spend extended periods in diapers. I really prefer it that way. No one knows, and that's the way I like it. The Missus has a retreat coming up next week, for about three days, so I'll be spending that in diapers at home alone.

• Like 2
On 5/2/2022 at 1:22 PM, Little Sherri said:

How many of you are able to spend prolonged periods in just a diaper? Who among you prefer it that way when it's possible, and, why? I can't explain why I like it, because as a kid the only time I was ever in just a diaper was in bed, and only during the hotter months, so it's not something that is particularly nostalgic for me. But it is my preferred way to be, when it's possible, and prudent, to do so. I was never this way about underwear, back when I owned some. 

Just in the morning as I am getting out of bed I put on my Solimo overnight.  I relax in it watching tv and munching down cereal.  After about 50 minutes, it's my turn in the bathroom.   If the temperature is above 50 outside, I don't wear pants / pjs during this time.   A couple times a year I wear a pull up to work.

I  work from home a couple days  a week, so will burn through a cheap diaper: Walmart or Walgreens, while working.  uhm and something else usually occurs too in those.  

Weekends I wear longer in the morning stretching the limit of the Solimo.  Sometimes after getting ready, I will wear, but usually not.  I have a lot of fur, so it takes me extra time to dry out.

If I'm wearing outside of normal hours (overnight) and my pants look suspicious (or something is showing), I have received a questionable face from the wife, but not much else is said.  One time when bending over to open the garage door, it was noted that my "Depends" were showing.  I used to wear without pants on all the time, but was questioned one time about why I was wearing during the day.  I kind of stopped wearing without pants   during the day.  Maybe I should again...

I don't like wearing for extended periods as they are uncomfortable: parts turn into hard clumps (maybe I need to change more often to fresh one that is not clumped from body heat and humidity?).  I cannot find a diaper that stays up like pull ups do.    Especially, if I don't wear pants, they all fall down.

Wearing without pants is definitely a heightened sensation, so it can be preferred method of enjoyment.

On 5/2/2022 at 6:22 PM, Little Sherri said:

Over Easter, my family went away with the in-laws and I took a couple of days off work to do some DIY.  I actually had 6 days on my own, which was the longest time I've done that since about 2009.  I made the decision to only wear nappies on my bottom half (t-shirt up top) as I was doing DIY and wasn't planning on people coming round or even leaving the house and also, no one can see in my house.  I also made the decision to do _everything_ in my nappies, toilet was off limits.  I've never done that before for that length of time, so wanted to see how it went.

I must admit, after day 1 I was fed up with cleaning and thanking god I had control of my bowels, but I forced myself to stick with it.  By day 6 I'd REALLY had enough, but it was fun for a while anyway. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, BedWetMark said:

I must admit, after day 1 I was fed up with cleaning and thanking god I had control of my bowels, but I forced myself to stick with it.  By day 6 I'd REALLY had enough, but it was fun for a while anyway. 

I started this 24/7 journey with a plan to spend about 3 weeks wearing diapers, during the summer when my family was going away on an extended vacation - they went to Europe for about 5 weeks. The plan was for me to join them for the last 2 weeks. I decided to see if I could get through a weekend 24/7 at the end of March, in preparation, and I ended up sticking with it... for 3 years now. I had planned to turn the water off to the toilets for the 3 weeks or so I was home by myself, but much as you described, I quickly got tired of the amount of time I had to spend cleaning up in order to live that way, so I went back to only using my diapers for #1, and have stuck with that ever since. My hat is off to those of you who use them for everything, whether by choice or because of circumstances beyond your control - medical, the wishes of a dominant caregiver, whatever the case may be. That's a lot of work. Maybe you get better at it with time?

During that period when my family was away, I installed some extra window coverings in the house in order to afford me the ability to wear only diapers below the waist, whenever I was home and not expecting visitors. I learned that I preferred to operate in that mode as much as possible. It just felt natural and "right". 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I started this 24/7 journey with a plan to spend about 3 weeks wearing diapers, during the summer when my family was going away on an extended vacation - they went to Europe for about 5 weeks. The plan was for me to join them for the last 2 weeks. I decided to see if I could get through a weekend 24/7 at the end of March, in preparation, and I ended up sticking with it... for 3 years now. I had planned to turn the water off to the toilets for the 3 weeks or so I was home by myself, but much as you described, I quickly got tired of the amount of time I had to spend cleaning up in order to live that way, so I went back to only using my diapers for #1, and have stuck with that ever since. My hat is off to those of you who use them for everything, whether by choice or because of circumstances beyond your control - medical, the wishes of a dominant caregiver, whatever the case may be. That's a lot of work. Maybe you get better at it with time?

During that period when my family was away, I installed some extra window coverings in the house in order to afford me the ability to wear only diapers below the waist, whenever I was home and not expecting visitors. I learned that I preferred to operate in that mode as much as possible. It just felt natural and "right". 

Agreed, I'm quite happy to stick to just number 1s as well - those 6 days were just too much, as well as the fact I was paranoid and kept smelling the same smells for ages in my skin.  

There is still something wonderful about being on video calls all day (I really am) and knowing you're in a nappy and freely weeing! I'm have a 3-a-day habit ;)

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

There is still something wonderful about being on video calls all day (I really am) and knowing you're in a nappy and freely weeing! I'm have a 3-a-day habit ;)

Yup, this is me - I spend a good part of the day in my office in Teams or Zoom meetings. I vary between two and three diapers a day, depending on the day I'm having and the diaper I choose. If I have a day where I'm not likely going to be running any errands, I can go with a couple of big diapers and probably get through the day like that. The overnight shift doesn't really count because I wet very inconsistently while sleeping and generally not very much. Unless I've been drinking red wine or high-octane IPA's; then, all bets are off. But on a day when I'm going to end up going out socially or spending a portion of the day running errands, I'm less inclined to push a diaper until it is nearing maximum capacity, and, I'm not going to be wearing the largest ones I have, Mermaid Tales or Alpaca's for example, because once they see some use, it starts to look like you have a dead racoon stuffed into your pants. So those are 3 diaper days.