LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

44 Pounds

17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Finally got to step on a scale, I've lost 44 pounds!

That's about the equivalent of a two and a half year old. Congratulations buddy! I'm proud of you!????????♥️????? That's a LOT of weight.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's about the equivalent of a two and a half year old. Congratulations buddy! I'm proud of you!????????♥️????? That's a LOT of weight.

I couldn't have said it better!  Good job Mikey and keep it going!  I'm sure you will feel better all over as you keep losing the weight, and it has to help your back problems too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Do you always loose foreign currency when you step on scales? :D

Jokes aside well done Mikey, keep up the good work :) ??

Oh yeah that's right, The British use pounds. LOL!????☺️? But it's still the equivalent of the US dollar. What I've never understood, is why The British use Stone instead of pounds like we do here in the US?! LOL! I think going by pounds when it comes to weight, would be a lot easier to quantify. But that's just me.?? But I DO wish our government was more like the British Parliament. Just because I think that would be more entertaining, watching them argue and shout over each other while they try to get their various opinions in. LOL! I think I would pay a LOT more attention to politics if that happened. LOL!??????☺️??♥️???

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh yeah that's right, The British use pounds. LOL!????☺️? But it's still the equivalent of the US dollar. What I've never understood, is why The British use Stone instead of pounds like we do here in the US?! LOL! I think going by pounds when it comes to weight, would be a lot easier to quantify. But that's just me.?? But I DO wish our government was more like the British Parliament. Just because I think that would be more entertaining, watching them argue and shout over each other while they try to get their various opinions in. LOL! I think I would pay a LOT more attention to politics if that happened. LOL!??????☺️??♥️???

Trust me, as a Brit, all I can say is that the bit of our Parliament that you commonly see - Prime Minister's Questions - is a monumental embarrasment and waste of time. Rarely are there any worthwhile questions, and still more rarely are there worthwhile answers.

As for stones, all you have to remember is that there are 14 pounds in a stone.  What will really get you confused is that British and US gallons are different volumes because while both contain eight pints, an imperial pint contains 20 fluid ounces, while a US pint contains 16.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

now that's a real dump.. but seriously did you know when the pack of diapers says up to 35 pounds.. that's the size of the child and not how much poop they hold.. I tell you what.. you learn something new every single day

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 1

Wow, that is awesome. It must feel great physically and mentally. Remember, you worked for this, it wasn't a gift. This should help with the motivation to keep up the good work.

Hugs,

Freta

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Two months

Congrats!!! 44 pounds in 2 months comes roughly to about 3/4 pound a day!!!!

Quite amazing! But be careful, if you keep this up, you might completely disappear in 6 months!!! ??

• 4 weeks later...

Mikey-

An occasional "relapse" is not the end of the world!  Keep up the great work on your overall diet.  Have you been able to notice any improvement at all in the debilitating back pain you were in a few months ago?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, NoIllDL said:

Mikey-

An occasional "relapse" is not the end of the world!  Keep up the great work on your overall diet.  Have you been able to notice any improvement at all in the debilitating back pain you were in a few months ago?

Not in the back pain, but I am seeing noticeable improvements in other areas

• Thanks 1