LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picky Eaters

19 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

The littlest food of all.

Mac 'n cheese. I can't stand the stuff, never could.

What?!??????????☹️???? WHO DOESN'T like mac and cheese?!?!?!?! It's SO GOOD!!!! Especially homemade!!!!!???????♥️??? It's like an giant hug for your taste buds!!!!!!?????????♥️ LOL!

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

The littlest food of all.

Mac 'n cheese. I can't stand the stuff, never could.

Now that's just wrong

28 minutes ago, Nia said:

Salad

I'm picky on salads. I don't like iceberg lettuce as it doesn't seem to sit well with me, but make a salad with spinach or arugula and I'm in!

• Like 1

My wife refuses to eat anything with shellfish in it, no matter how hard I try to convince her. She always comes up with the same lame excuse "No, don't feed me that I'm allergic to shellfish, I could die!!!!" she's just nothing but excuses.

Disclaimer: I don't actually try to get my wife to eat shellfish, that would be stupid, she's allergic.

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Now that's just wrong

I'm picky on salads. I don't like iceberg lettuce as it doesn't seem to sit well with me, but make a salad with spinach or arugula and I'm in!

Iceberg lettuce is just basically water. It's good for your digestion, but that's about it.????

Not a fan of most veggies.   Peppers (red or green bell) are my worst enemy.  They're like the party favor of cooking - seems everyone has to put them in everything, meaning I won't touch any of it!   Onions.... they don't agree with me.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Picky eaters?  I thought that was about the kids who picked their noses and ate their boogers!

image.png

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, SoggyFroggy said:

Oatmeal. I'm not talking about oatmeal cookies or anything like that, but just regular oatmeal in a bowl. I hate the texture. Not to mention, I once had a stepfather who insisted on me having oatmeal for breakfast (despite my clear aversion to it), and he was just also a complete asshole in general, so I guess I began to associate oatmeal with him, only strengthening my aversion.

5 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Brussel Sprouts, never have cared for the taste.

49 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

oh, that's on my noway list too!

Oddly ... had a step father that forced these on me like the oatmeal ....  I despise them too!  

Also don't like raw tomatoes (texture thing going on there too)... yet ketchup or pasta sauce is just fine.   And that made no difference to him either.  Yet the hypocrite doesn't like peanut butter, but will eat peanut butter cookies!  (I don't like peanut butter cookies either)

Brussel Sprouts?  Turkey and roast chicken just wouldn't be the same without Brussel Sprouts!  Don't get frozen ones as they are terrible.  I boil the fresh ones until you can stick a fork in them and they are tender but not mushy.  Drain the water, cover them with some butter and salt and they are great!

16 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Brussel Sprouts, never have cared for the taste.

I used to hate them too. My dad made some once, probably frozen.....they were bitter and horrid!!. ?? and I hadn't bothered with them since.

......BUT..a few years ago, someone made some with garlic and butter.....OMG! Wonderful!!! From what I have read here they were more than likely fresh..and cooked correctly...

So I guess I am a convert...used to despise them, but if cooked properly, they are quite good!!

Now, Brains on the other hand......I wont touch!! ??

All seafood for me.  Can't stand the smell, texture or taste.

Most offal is also off the menu.  I don't mind sweetbreads (if cooked properly), but just about any other organ is out.

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Brussel Sprouts?  Turkey and roast chicken just wouldn't be the same without Brussel Sprouts!  Don't get frozen ones as they are terrible.  I boil the fresh ones until you can stick a fork in them and they are tender but not mushy.  Drain the water, cover them with some butter and salt and they are great!

I have a funny book, written by Richard Wilson (I Don't Believe It).  One section is dedicated to the Great British Christmas Lunch.  His description of cooking brussels sprouts is to "Start boiling them two weeks before Christmas".  That pretty much describes the sprouts on every Christmas table in England.

While, I don't REFUSE to eat this food, I would say it's my least favorite. And that food IS, SEAFOOD! I've just never really cared for it, don't know why.??? I mean I'll eat it but I don't necessarily like it. Although there are some foods that I like. Like, salmon, and fish sticks, and breaded fish, but that's about it. But one food I ABSOLUTELY hate is watermelon.? Can't stand it! And I ALSO don't like honey? or coffee, but I'll drink a cappuccino. I LOVE cappuccinos!? I also don't like brussel sprouts or guacamole.?

17 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

I have a funny book, written by Richard Wilson (I Don't Believe It).  One section is dedicated to the Great British Christmas Lunch.  His description of cooking brussels sprouts is to "Start boiling them two weeks before Christmas".  That pretty much describes the sprouts on every Christmas table in England.

Heh....  reminds me of a quote out of the movie 2010 (Space Odyssey sequel).  ".... September.  Hotdogs have been boiling since the opening day in April!"