LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ukraine v Russia WW3 or not?

babykeiff

From the latest information, Russian forces are sitting on the Russia / Ukraine border. Some news articles state that Russia has 'invaded' certain areas of Ukraine. Others state that Russia forces are assisting Russian citizens in areas of Ukraine.

Will this 'posturing' lead to another 'Korean Police Action', Vietnam War or World War Three?

When they sent Kamala Harris to Europe to confer about Ukraine, that made it obvious to everyone that the Biden regime's emphasis on Ukraine is just a shuck, a diversion from all the problems they've caused in the US. If they were really concerned about borders, there is one of our own right next to Mexico that appears to be wide open.

• Like 3

I laugh when they say they'll just levee sanctions against them. China will buy ever single scrap of oil from Russia. Plus this is just another distraction from the real threat. China is watching and waiting to see what we do... Taiwan is next. I'll lay my bets today. Plus if US did decide to come to the aid of Ukraine we have the other issue of China, and Iran has already pledged support for Russia. This war wont be like fighting savages in mountains in Afghanistan but with first world armies and experienced men in command and control of those assets.

Because Russia has nuclear weapons they won’t be confronted by any country 

I don’t see how anyone stops this but the Russians themselves 

Putin knows this and he wants to overtake as much as he can get away with. Let’s just pray for those in harms way and there won’t but much bloodshed 

52 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I laugh when they say they'll just levee sanctions against them. China will buy ever single scrap of oil from Russia. Plus this is just another distraction from the real threat. China is watching and waiting to see what we do... Taiwan is next. I'll lay my bets today. Plus if US did decide to come to the aid of Ukraine we have the other issue of China, and Iran has already pledged support for Russia. This war wont be like fighting savages in mountains in Afghanistan but with first world armies and experienced men in command and control of those assets.

@AwakenEvil

I also laugh when I think of all the times that we have had these spats with different countries.  We know that the Russians always want to be in control of the entire area, and I’m not sure exactly why they always want to go over to Ukraine and caused trouble. I understand that this is political, but it just doesn’t make any sense in that we do not want to see World War III or nuclear war, but we always have these little problems that are distractions from the real issues that we must deal with. America has been in many wars lasting 20+ years, and I’m sure that there are people that wish that we were in A position where we weren’t constantly at war.

my hope is that whatever happens, the United States is not going to be sucked into this like we were in Afghanistan, or where we will have a prolonged conflict.  Usually when something like this happens, United States takes care of it, and we are decisive and we don’t mess around. Not sure how the Biden Administration  will take care of this, but we do have to make sure that whatever happens we do not lose a lot of men, and we don’t have someone who is trying to needle their way into the United States political arena.

For once, I wish there was at least an eight year period within an administration where when we’re not on the cusp of some sort of military action. The United States is strong, and we have done our part to help the world, but I would hate to see what would happen if China or Taiwan came down on us, because that would be like releasing 1 million ants in an ant hill and then releasing another 10 million on top of it. China is known for its authoritarian Ways and it already does not do what it supposed to do when it comes to paying tariffs and other things. I won’t get into politics anymore than to say that whatever happens, I hope that there will not be a prolonged conflict or a large loss of life.

Brian

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

I agree completely. I am already very well stocked on ammo.

i wish we was, we have probably over 2k of .22lr, but maybe less than 200 of 9mm, less than 2 boxes of .410, we cant hardly find ammo, at least at a cost we can afford.

19 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

i wish we was, we have probably over 2k of .22lr, but maybe less than 200 of 9mm, less than 2 boxes of .410, we cant hardly find ammo, at least at a cost we can afford.

I have plenty but I have been stock pilling for a LONG time.

There have been wars in Middle-East for decades without it leading to World War 3, so no, this wont lead to a World War.

But the prices on wheat might go up as Russia is the #1 exporter, and Ukraine is #5.
Also prices on oil and gas will go up, as Russia is a big exporter, this will affect USA too.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Because Russia has nuclear weapons they won’t be confronted by any country 

I don’t see how anyone stops this but the Russians themselves 

Putin knows this and he wants to overtake as much as he can get away with. Let’s just pray for those in harms way and there won’t but much bloodshed 

A nuclear weapons reserve is no indication of ally reinforcements. Most western countries have nuclear arms and no nukes will be fired by either side. Russia is a very poor country in terms of GDP, the United States could seize Moscow if if wanted to. Biden has been on the wrong side of every matter in foreign policy which means he won’t send more troops to Ukraine.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, vvp39 said:

When they sent Kamala Harris to Europe to confer about Ukraine, that made it obvious to everyone that the Biden regime's emphasis on Ukraine is just a shuck, a diversion from all the problems they've caused in the US. If they were really concerned about borders, there is one of our own right next to Mexico that appears to be wide open.

Right on brother!!

There probably won't be a WW3. Just look at Canada. Way too many sissies in the world.

11 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

What's the matter? You gun nuts think they are going to invade us?

May you should read some history about why countries dare not invade the US. I believe it was one general from Japan that famously said it best... Behind every blade of grass is a rifle.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

I've learned more history in my life than you will ever know. It just sounds you people want there to be war so you get out the guns. Then life as we know it will be gone.

Our guns are meant to keep you and I free from a tyrannical government. See Canada and Australia at this point. They used to be free beacons of society and now have devolved into Nazi Germany. The way their governments are behaving you would expect from Cuba, China, and Russia. But yes continue about how your academic pedigree is...

That's a crock of BS if I've ever heard it. Because of Donald "Einstein" taking money away from the military we are way behind the 2 biggest holders of nuclear weapons in the world. Their governments, Canada and Australia, are doing things to try and keep their countries safe and because they do that they aren't a free society? Come on AE get serious. We won't have to worry about an invasion if we help out Ukraine, nuclear warheads that we have no way of shooting down will be raining down on us from Russia, China and North Korea.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

That's a crock of BS if I've ever heard it. Because of Donald "Einstein" taking money away from the military we are way behind the 2 biggest holders of nuclear weapons in the world. Their governments, Canada and Australia, are doing things to try and keep their countries safe and because they do that they aren't a free society? Come on AE get serious. We won't have to worry about an invasion if we help out Ukraine, nuclear warheads that we have no way of shooting down will be raining down on us from Russia, China and North Korea.

You can't lay this on Trump Administration feet. This mess is all Biden after he allowed the United States Military to look weak by our departure from Afghanistan. Also how is Canada not acting tyrannical? Seizing the bank accounts of Truck protesters and those that donated funds to their cause. How is Australia not acting tyrannical by locking up those that simply don't want a mandated medical procedure? Dude you need to get serious. You probably were out burning down building with BLM and Antifa, and screaming about my body my choice, and now are happy little cog in the system. Get you facts together man. And another issue you probably forgot about is the whole Ukraine issue with Biden, and lets also not forget we talked Ukraine into giving up its Nuclear weapons. But yes lets continue!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Putin hasn't been looking at the Ukraine far longer than Biden's term. Longer than Trump's term as well for that matter. Let's not forget this started with him annexing the Crimea in 2014. I know the USA like to think they are the protagonists of the world but I don't think anything you guys have done or not done has changed what is happening now one bit. This is straightforward imperialism.

Any of the stuff Putin has said about NATO or anything else is just nonsense to try and justify the war Russia has started. There was no amount of talking to Putin from the USA, EU, UK or anyone else that would've satisfied him.

This won't be World War 3 though. No one wants that. What will probably happen is that NATO will move stronger forces into the countries bordering Russia to protect them from invasion. Russia will almost certainly defeat Ukraine and either annex them or install a puppet government. Whether Ukraine has any kind of insurgency remains to be seen, the terrain doesn't suit it though (not easy to hide unlike in Vietnam or Afghanistan).

Countries will join NATO. The scandinavian ones look set to do so imminently and we will have a new Cold War. In the meantime Russia are hurting economically and they could be hurt a lot more with sanctions. I can't predict the future but these all seem like logical moves.

Right now Ukraine is putting up a hell of a fight and if it continues to inflict losses on the Russian army it could be significant. There's no way Ukraine "wins" without outside support which won't come but they can inflict enough of a bloody nose that it can cause a problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

According to sources, friends of mine from Kiev Ukraine, Russia has invaded, and crossed close to 3/4 of the country in 6-8 hours. That is roughly 100-150km/hour. That means that there was no resistance to the Russian forces by Ukrainian people. The latest information I heard was that the Chernoybl plant (source of the accident April 1986, and where the whole area is a number of capped nuclear reactors) was under control of Russian forces.

If the UN peace forces (see Korean police action for examples) attempt to take back this or other postions using force, it is possible, with explosives, to break the cap on this plant and contaminate the world with nuclear radiation.

In my humble opinion, I suggest that the world (including USA) take a huge step back and let Russia and Ukraine sort out their problems (if any really exist)... and not interve with military action or, what Biden has done, sactions against either country.

Any military force has a high chance of destroying the planet!!!!