LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you change right away or enjoy the soggy feeling?

Not only am I currently enjoying the soggy feeling , but also the messy/squishy feeling of my diaper this morning. I won't change for about two hours, thank goodness for diaper creme.

• 2 weeks later...

Love tuu much when my diaper is filled to the brim and it's like super soggy and warm?❤️ Peachi could stay allll day like that with onesie an stuffies<3? feeling all smoll<3

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PeachiUwU said:

Love tuu much when my diaper is filled to the brim and it's like super soggy and warm?❤️ Peachi could stay allll day like that with onesie an stuffies<3? feeling all smoll<3

@PeachiUwU

The only problem with filling your diaper to the brim, is that a super soggy diaper, unless you use a barrier cream when you change, will cause a RASH, that can start as an "irritation" that is a little red, and if you don't deal with a rash when it first appears, it can turn into a bad "ouchie" and then you will have to air out ;)  It's fun to stay in your diaper if it is comfy for you, but remember as @Evelyn Dellcerro has said that you need a barrier cream, and to take care of your skin, because you may have issues if you don't.

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 2

My morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is soaked (not leaking) and messy (not a diaper blow-out) but a substantial squishy load. I'll exercise this morning in my wet and poopy diaper before I change into an Abena M4 for work. I'll wet at work and remain in my soggy diaper for over 9 hours before get home to change. Sometimes I have to change at work because I have reached the leak threshold.

• Like 1

Sometimes I change, sometimes I enjoy it.

I remember one of the later All in the Family episodes when Mike and Gloria had their baby.   Edith notes that Joey has wet his diaper and goes to change him.   Archie tells her not to go changing him right away, but "Let him enjoy it."

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@PeachiUwU

The only problem with filling your diaper to the brim, is that a super soggy diaper, unless you use a barrier cream when you change, will cause a RASH, that can start as an "irritation" that is a little red, and if you don't deal with a rash when it first appears, it can turn into a bad "ouchie" and then you will have to air out ;)  It's fun to stay in your diaper if it is comfy for you, but remember as @Evelyn Dellcerro has said that you need a barrier cream, and to take care of your skin, because you may have issues if you don't.

Good Luck!

Brian

Tyyyy<3 ? Peachi always uses vaseline to pwotect herself when she's being a potty princess! UwU ❤️

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PeachiUwU said:

Tyyyy<3 ? Peachi always uses vaseline to pwotect herself when she's being a potty princess! UwU ❤️

@PeachiUwU

Good Deal :)  Always make sure to keep doing that :)

***HUGS***

Brian

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually change when the diaper is no longer wicking urine adequately. While I enjoy wetting, my favorite feeling is a thick, dry diaper between my legs. The padding having that soft, yielding and yet crunchy quality as it's gently compressed, not unlike freshly fallen snow.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If I wanted to be dry, I would use the Potty.  Diapers are too expensive to not use them to their fullest potential so I like to wear my diaper until it can hold any more of my time clock for wearing comes to a close.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Jilly Poo said:

If I wanted to be dry, I would use the Potty.  Diapers are too expensive to not use them to their fullest potential so I like to wear my diaper until it can hold any more of my time clock for wearing comes to a close.

So much this

I will be enjoying both the wet soggy feelings and the messy squishy feelings for several hours this morning before I change.

• 2 weeks later...

I Love the soy wetness of a full diaper. So I do wait as long as I can in my very wet diaper. But I got a rash about a month ago and I still have a few spots that don't want to heal.  So I can't stay as long as I want. I have the strongest hydrocortisone they make, and I use A&D ointment to coat. I have gone back and forth to heal it up.. I wish I could just lay naked in a bed and pee and pee and lay in it till I get up..

I enjoy them wet, but others mentioned potential issues with skin.  Which is another reason I prefer pull ups.  The primary reason I prefer pull ups is that they stay on and are generally more breathable.  I usually wear a night time one during the day so at least it can do several hours and not have to change as often.  I have excellent continence so I can be very full and need that extra absorption.