LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you change right away or enjoy the soggy feeling?

I'm on the fence about it. Sometimes, taking off a diaper that has reached the end of the road is like saying goodbye to an old friend, and you know that the new diaper isn't going to feel that way for a while. But sometimes I get irritated if I've been really wet for a long while, if I'm stuck in a meeting for hours, and it feels like sitting in a puddle. And from a skin health perspective, it's good to change at least a couple of times a day. I've almost been chased out of diapers by persistent rashes a couple of times... proactive skin care is the key. Which includes timely changes. 

I'm not incontinent or AB.  I wear diapers at times because I like to.  Wearing diapers is part of it, wetting them is the other part.  Since I like to wear and wet diapers, changing as soon as I wet would defeat the reason why I sometimes like wearing and wetting diapers!

• Like 1

When my IC issues fist started I would change right away now I change after 6 hours or when my diaper feels like its getting saturated, Im in a dry diaper for a very short time and its just to expensive to change every time you wet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love the warm, wet, bulging feeling of a wet diaper and will stay in a wet diaper for as long as possible, until I think I am at the leaking threshold. This can be anywhere from 4 to 12 hours depending on my diaper, frequency of wetting, and pee volume. I use several drops of scented oil in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh and pleasant, no wet diaper odor for me.

• Like 1

I love a wet, squishy diaper.   I'll wear my diaper as long as I possibly can. I'll often stay in it until it's ready to leak or has already started to leak. I'll even stay in a messy diaper for hours and enjoy the feeling. 

• Thanks 1

I'd much rather stay in a messy diaper than change right away. Removes a lot of the fun for me! The only way I'd let that happen is if I decided to get a daddy who wouldn't let me stay in a messy diaper for too long. Not like I could argue, would be too scared to get spanked. But since that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon, I just usually stay in my messy diapers. Either for pleasure, comfort or a mixture of both (aka when I'm in a gaming session).

• Like 2

Sometimes I wish I was 11 years old again. So I could imagine myself sitting on the couch in nothing but a diapie and a white t-shirt, watching TV, going pee-pee in my diaper with glazed relaxed look on my face.???☺️? Enjoying all the sogginess inside my diapee!?????☺️??♥️????♥️? Then Mommy would get home and say, "Did we keep our diaper dry?!" *Checks* "No." Looks like we had a accident, don't worry baby, Mommy will take care of that yucky diaper for you!" *(In a babyish tone of voice)*?☺️❤️?♥️???

• Like 2

I always apply Johnson's Baby Powder and Desitin to my bottom and bits before diapering up, especially anywhere that may already be chafed or itchy. When I put on a diaper, I want to use it and I want to be found it in. I love to just sit there in the steamy warmth of a freshly sodden diaper so I certainly don't rush to change after I'm soaked. My daddy has a great nose so he'll pick up on it as soon as he comes within smelling distance and then and only then do I want to be changed, after he's found me as a little pee pee pants baby :wub:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, minachan16 said:

I always apply Johnson's Baby Powder and Desitin to my bottom and bits before diapering up, especially anywhere that may already be chafed or itchy. When I put on a diaper, I want to use it and I want to be found it in. I love to just sit there in the steamy warmth of a freshly sodden diaper so I certainly don't rush to change after I'm soaked. My daddy has a great nose so he'll pick up on it as soon as he comes within smelling distance and then and only then do I want to be changed, after he's found me as a little pee pee pants baby :wub:

@minachan16

For me, I have to do the same thing. I have all of my supplies within reach, some of them I put away and only use when I need them and I put them in my medicine box, which is above one of my storage cubes. If I have medicine that I need to put away, and I don’t need right off, this is a good place for it. I’ve also created a place within this box to be able to put my changing supplies, powder, topicals, lotion, bag balm, and a bunch of other products that would help me deal with something that comes up.  @DailyDiEven suggested that I put Lotrimin AF in this batch of supplies, because sometimes when you have an itch or you have a burn, it might be caused by fungus instead of bacteria, and you want to be able to get rid of jock itch or any other itch that is just bothering you.

I use powder sometimes, but not all the time, because I find that if I put powder in my diaper, and I end up rubbing all over me, most times it does not cause an issue, but sometimes what happens is that your Powder Will “cake” in certain areas and it looks like and feels like wallboard paste as it falls away. If you lightly sprinkle yourself with powder, then it won’t be as bad, but I try not to use powder unless it is necessary because if you put topical on, what happens is that whatever is on your hands may get onto the diapers tapes, which may contaminate that with your topical, making the diaper useless because it won’t stick to the landing zone anymore.

What I will do when I put topicals on is I will most likely use bag balm, which is made Inn Vermont, and then what I will do is I will put a small amounts of powder on after I’m done. I have this area on my backside, which is similar to a callus, because it gets rough, hard, and itchy sometimes. Doctor says this can be caused because I have to sit down a lot, and what happens is your butt is very sensitive, so what it does is it will callous over so that it will protect that area. Sometimes that can be hard, because you’re sitting right on that section of your backside, so I have to apply topical to it to make it less painful. The bag balm has the effect of softening up the Area, so when I do that I can feel it working because pieces of this will follow way and I’ll be able to get rid of the toughest piece of this.

As far as wearing soaked diapers. Having a wet diaper really doesn’t bother me, because my diapers are megamaxes, and they are built  for people with severe incontinence, and I’m glad I have them. The only time it bothers me, is after a while when you end up using it say four or five times, and when it begins to get wet you notice it because the diaper gets heavier, and you can usually tell how heavy it is because the center front of your diaper feels like a soft blanket, but it’s full of whatever you release. As a diaper Continues to be used, it gets bigger and bigger, and then after a while your diaper may not be able to hold it anymore. I have had situation’s were it is perfectly fine and I just takeoff a wet diaper, and then put on a new one, or a situation where you take a diaper off and you noticed that it is well used, and you have red spots. Then what I do is I apply my topical, and then re-diaper. No big deal.

I also like the smell of baby powder, baby oil, and baby lotion. It brings me back to a time in my life where I had no worries no cares. Diapers do that for me as well, and for most people this can be a trigger to relax and enjoy yourself. When I’m in a diaper, it allows me to relax because I don’t have to worry about what happens, until after it does, and then I have to deal with it. While I’m in a diaper though, I am in relax mode because I don’t have to think about it anymore.  These are triggers that will always be with me, as well as the smell of a clean pampers diaper from the 70s: it was heavenly when you pulled a brand new diaper out of a box of pampers, or somebody opened it up, it was like being in heaven, and the smell is unforgettable!

after a while though, I have to change the diaper, because either it is full to capacity, or it begins to smell, and then I have to deal with it. Since I take Dyazide, it forces you to release any liquid that is in your body, and I can guarantee you when you take one of those, and you drink whatever you’re drinking, you will feel just like a two-year-old kid and you will not be able to stop your bladder, and you’ll continue to pee your pants until you stop. Sometimes having this happen is awesome, because you don’t have any control, and this is about as close as having no control as I can get, and it feels pretty good sometimes!

Brian

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

it's up to mommy when she changes my diaper but i do like it when my diaper is soggy

Do you let her know that you like a soggy diapie?!??☺️?????♥️????♥️??

• Like 1