LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Diaper Kink

I have to admit years ago when I first started wearing they were definitely a turn on. Now I wear a diaper to flood it and get the most out of it. To me there's hardly anything as nice as a warm wet diaper that can't take another drop.

• Like 3

Wetting my diaper has become natural for me, now I don’t wear all the time but yes there is an aspect of excitement for me, being in a thick wet diaper and feeling little does tend to excite me as it makes me feel forced but that’s hard to explain 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2022 at 4:16 AM, Moochie said:

Feeling the warmth spread in my diaper as I wet is so comforting.

I agree with you.  I enjoy that warm feeling as I wet my diaper until it is almost leaking

• Like 2

No, It isjust part of being a 5 year old little girl living in a girls' home and being an over age wetter

• Like 1
On 2/4/2022 at 11:51 AM, ToriPoponi1994 said:

Anyone else feel aroused by peeing in their diapers? I love peeing in diapers until they burst! 

My CLOTH DIAPERS don't burst.

• Like 2
On 2/4/2022 at 10:51 AM, ToriPoponi1994 said:

Anyone else feel aroused by peeing in their diapers? I love peeing in diapers until they burst! 

Technically speaking, no. Cloth diapers don't burst. But wearing a soaked cloth diaper can be a turn-on.

• Like 2

Being asexual, I don't get turned on by wetting or wearing a wet diaper. Diapers are a comfort item overall but for some reason become more of a comfort item when wet. I just can't wear too long because I get rashes easily. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 11:20 AM, Spiderman said:

Do you know what kind of site this is?  I am pretty sure the answer will be yes.

LOL ? 

I'd say this diminishes over time but never completely goes away. I've been "legitimately" wearing diapers, or playing around with wearing diapers, since I was a young kid, and I've been 24/7 in diapers for just a bit over three years now. I used to have to concentrate in order to wet deliberately, or sometimes even struggle, depending on where I was and what position I was in, and it was always at least a bit of a thrill. However now, it happens on autopilot most of the time. Not that I'm going involuntarily - that is still a very rare occurrence (at least during the day, it may be a bit more common at night), but, most of the time I barley notice wettings these days. But it is still pleasant to wear diapers, wet diapers, and be in a wet diaper, until it gets annoyingly wet, at which point, I change it. Otherwise, I imagine I wouldn't be doing this to myself, day in, day out...

It makes me feel like a very little girl

I love wetting them and getting them really swollen, it's very arousing! I'll usually use one right up to when it starts to leak, just gotta make sure wherever I am is protected so I can keep going!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back in the early aughts, when there were really no difference made between adult polls and others. There was a poll at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME "Mommies: what is your favorite part of changing your little girl's diaper', with about 8 choiceses. The two top  answers were "feeling her rubber panties" and "lifting her skirt". One that did wurprisingly well was "Feeling the wet diaper [cloth being the only option at RIFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME]"