LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty humor

DailyDi

13 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

Mikey...where do you find this stuff ?!?!? lol lol lol

12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Mostly comes up in my FB feed.

Man, someone has your number on diaper and toilet humor!

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

272295303_3272412713039845_8492783822474662822_n.png

That means your car has just taken a s*it, and will now cost a fortune to fix. The other indicator says you are about to flush a lot of money down the toilet....??

On 1/28/2022 at 12:42 AM, square_duck said:

That means your car has just taken a s*it, and will now cost a fortune to fix. The other indicator says you are about to flush a lot of money down the toilet....??

@square_duck

sounds like my dad who was a mechanic for over 38 years would have to have two things in his toolbox to be able to fix this car: one is a plunger, and the other is an auger. I don’t think dad would have those tools in his toolbox for a car that just took a dump, but he probably would have the ability to change the oil or any of the fluids, and I have even heard that some people use cloth diapers when they are working on a car to clean up the mess.

my dad was also ASE certified and did a lot of different stuff with vehicles. There are many times that my dad and I would spend a Wednesday evening or Friday evening in the shop, and then he would work on fixing his truck or his van. Dad would do this when dad was very busy, and would not be able to help me come up to the house, so what he would do is bring me to the shop, find me dinner, and him and I would sit and eat dinner together and talk about things, and then I would help him with things I could while fixing a vehicle,  and sit and just talk to him. When you were a kid of a divorce, this is an awesome opportunity to be able to have some one-on-one time with your father, and I do respect him a lot because of the work that he had to do to learn how to fix vehicles. Nowadays, everything has a computer in it, but I am glad that DAD has the skills to be able to fix cars from his generation, and I’m also glad that DAD does not have to fix vehicles anymore, because he is retired. My dad worked very hard, and I am proud of everything that he did.

They’re even tools that are iPads, that are specifically programmed to be able to deal with fixing vehicles. The software that they are loaded with can be connected to computers to allow the technician to be able to fix anything that needs to be. It’s amazing, because 20 years ago or more you would not be able to know what is going on or to see that on an indicator without having expensive tools similar to what you use as a meat thermometer to check the temperatures.

there are even tools that are iPads, that are specifically programmed to be able to deal with fixing vehicles. The software that they are loaded with can be connected to computers to allow the technician to be able to fix anything that needs to be. It’s amazing, because 20 years ago or more you would not be able to know what is going on or to see that on an indicator without having expensive tools similar to what you use as a meat thermometer to check the temperatures.

how many times that I wish I could do similar things like my dad did. However, I do in some ways do things that were similar to what my dad has done. My late grandfather was a sign painter, and he taught me some things about fonts colors sizes paint and other things that would help me when I use design software like print shop. If you understand your fonts your sizes and what they look like, that is something that you can use in the real world, because it can help you make very artistic things if you know what you’re doing. My cousin Liz Is an artist as well, and took after her grandfather because she likes some of the things that he did, and he taught her similar things. She has skills to make artistic things as well, and I owe that all to my grandfather because without his help, I would not have as good a understanding of the font sizes and the ability to use the response to make the best possible artistic choices.

My moms father owned a tire shop himself. I’ve always known and understood that it takes a lot of hard work to get where you want to go. Grandpa always taught me that the first thing that you have to understand is that you can get anywhere you want to go, do anything you want to go, But sometimes it is hard to do it, and it takes you longer, but you will get there. He instilled in me the fact that most of the time you have to do your best and give it 110% – any less, and you know that you’re not giving your best. He told me not to worry about how other people see me, or why it would take me longer, just to do my best. When I think of my grandfather I think of a man who started with nothing, raised his family, taught them values, and then made an honest living,  Because of what my father and my grandfather did, they instilled in me that success can be measured not buy money alone, but by your reputation and your ability to do your best work for your community. I take these values in every single time I end up stepping into the thrift store, or when I do things to help others – because that is the most important thing that you can possibly do – if you have it to give, you should try to help others.

because I wanted to be at my best, I took the opportunity given me and went to college for four years. They were some Family members that thought that I wouldn’t succeed, or that it would be a “waste of money in time“. This is the one thing that makes me matter than hell. If I hadn’t gone to college, spent the money, spent the time, and put in the effort, I would not be in the position that I am today, meet the person or persons that I have already met in my life to help me, or have a good shot at doing something to help others. I wanted my degree, because half the people around me didn’t think that I would be able to do anything. It is my opinion that most people thought that I would be unable to get a job, hold a job, or do well in school because of my disability - That is bullshit – when I do something I give it 110% and I won’t back down until I am done – if I let someone run over me, then I’m no better than anyone else – it has always been my dream to do the best that I possibly can make the best life for myself, and be the best uncle or Son, or cousin I can be. When I graduated from college, I got a standing ovation in the whole entire auditorium rows to their feet and gave me a five minute ovation: let me tell you that was like somebody taking a large drink Red Bull and multiplying it by 1000 – I don’t know if anybody understands what that feels like, but that was one of the best times of my life, and I am glad that I spent the time the money and the energy to do my best. I know I can do it, and every time  that I feel down, I remember my grandparents and other people who helped me to do my best, always giving me the best advice, and allowing me to make the choices that I wanted to make. My choices weren’t always the right ones, but they were my choices, and as far as I can tell the ones that I have made so far are good ones.

my grandparents and my parents taught me that I had to work hard to get some more: I have done that, and I am proud of everything that I have done, even if it was a pain in the ass, even if I had to deal with sleepless nights, or if I had to deal with daughters that didn’t think I would be able to amount to a hill of beans.

Brian

• Like 1
On 1/28/2022 at 5:42 AM, square_duck said:

On 1/27/2022 at 10:58 PM, DailyDi said:

272295303_3272412713039845_8492783822474662822_n.png

It means someone tried to refuel the car with high proof whiskey and blew the fuel injector. 

Just fix the damn thing and leave my private life  out of this: OK?

Only in Atlantis on Apr 41 driving a rented Sting Ray, since my Barracuda was in the shop