LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'cha drinkin?

DailyDi

I....... "Try" to drink a lot of water, as I get dehydrated easilly....erf. I like club soda as a "water substitute" might have a lot of sodium *shrug* it's carbonated and to the uniniated, it tastes wierd, but you get used to it.....better than soda!! But, I usually find a substute...one of my .... "Addictions" is mtn dew baja blast it's a great tropical lime flavored soda available at taco bell *farts* .....gawd!!! It's just so damn GOOD!! Yet only to be usurped by mtn dew "sweet lightning" a peach flavored soda, reminicent of those peace flavored ring gummy things...available at kentucky fried chicken ( kfc) this stuff is awesome....and dangerous!!! Just to addicting, sooooo.... I stay away from these places, unless I'm getting withdrawls....just to yummy!!

Large morning coffee, an occasional beer, or mixed drink, or other "adult beverage" ... Don't mind the fact that I might be diapered ??? OH

• Like 1
6 hours ago, square_duck said:

I....... "Try" to drink a lot of water, as I get dehydrated easilly....erf. I like club soda as a "water substitute" might have a lot of sodium *shrug* it's carbonated and to the uniniated, it tastes wierd, but you get used to it.....better than soda!! But, I usually find a substute...one of my .... "Addictions" is mtn dew baja blast it's a great tropical lime flavored soda available at taco bell *farts* .....gawd!!! It's just so damn GOOD!! Yet only to be usurped by mtn dew "sweet lightning" a peach flavored soda, reminicent of those peace flavored ring gummy things...available at kentucky fried chicken ( kfc) this stuff is awesome....and dangerous!!! Just to addicting, sooooo.... I stay away from these places, unless I'm getting withdrawls....just to yummy!!

Large morning coffee, an occasional beer, or mixed drink, or other "adult beverage" ... Don't mind the fact that I might be diapered ??? OH

Baja Blast is tasty! But I only like it from Taco Bell, tastes different in the cans.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, square_duck said:

I miss Taco Bueno! I always considered Taco Bueno better than Taco Bell. Or as my friend @Glennie likes to say, "Toxic Hell!" LOL!????? It's a shame Taco Bueno went into a huge debut because their food was and still is so delicious!?? But now the company's basically on life support and you hardly ever see commercials for it. Or if you're lucky there's one in your area, but those are few and far between, unfortunately!??☹️??? To me Taco Bueno has ALWAYS been better than Taco Bell!??????❤️?❤️☺️?❤️

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I miss Taco Bueno! I always considered Taco Bueno better than Taco Bell. Or as my friend @Glennie likes to say, "Toxic Hell!" LOL!????? It's a shame Taco Bueno went into a huge debut because their food was and still is so delicious!?? But now the company's basically on life support and you hardly ever see commercials for it. Or if you're lucky there's one in your area, but those are few and far between, unfortunately!??☹️??? To me Taco Bueno has ALWAYS been better than Taco Bell!??????❤️?❤️☺️?❤️

Never seen one

• Like 2

@BabySpiderBoy@DailyDi@kasarberang@ValentinesStuff

there are many products out there that are advertised. I learned in advertising and marketing classes in college that the only difference in some cases between the storebrand and the namebrand product is that there are let’s say 10 cans of soda 10 bottles of soda and three cans of ice tea. Let’s say five of those are of Coca-Cola, five of those are Dr. K, five bottles or Dr. Pepper, and three cans of ice tea or Lipton, 4C, And Publix. Each of these containers are the same container in all honesty, because the only thing that’s different is that they want a certain number of product to be one label while they want a certain number to be another label while they were on the third I’m out to be a third label. So basically you may end up with 100 cans of soda and maybe 40 of them are one brand 40 of them or another and 20 of them are the third. Kind of crazy but that’s the way it is.

I also agree with Mikey that most of those products that you see on the shelves are a lot cheaper, and pretty close to original, but there are particular sodas and Colas is that are not The same as the original. I guess it has to do with the taste, or the amount of soda that has the sugar content or whatever it is, but there are some things that don’t taste the same as the original, well about 90% of what you buy on the shelves will suffice.

when we’re talking about “Dr. Pepper“ I remember going to Florida on a few occasions. When I did this, I went through the BTV, CLT, and TLH airports.  When the CLT Airport, they asked me what I wanted for a drink, and I said “do you have any Dr Pepper?”  They said “down here in the Carolinas we have “Mr. Pibb“ and that is the same as Dr. Pepper or Tab. “. I didn’t notice a difference in that, probably because I have been so used to drinking soda over the years, but Cola  is cola, but there are certain sodas I may be either too sweet or too sour tasting in relation to the originals. I agree with Mikey also that most of the time it would be a good idea to get the storebrand, because that is pretty close to the original. I believe there is one time I went to the ATL airport, and I actually was able to get something to drink while waiting for Flight to Tallahassee, and I have also gone into the Orlando airport as well, and they have a pretty good set of food as well.

each company makes their own “storebrand“ of whatever they are looking for. Most times people will get the storebrand because they are used to it, or they’re trying to save money like MIKE does or I do. To me there are really no differences between the storebrand and the original brand, unless you’re talking about something that is specific because of taste texture or something else. Very rarely do I not go for the storebrand if it is there, because very rarely do I notice the difference. Buying the storebrand doesn’t bother me anyway.  It all depends on what your palate is used to.

Brian

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Taco Bueno. There's tons of Taco Bells around here.

Yeah, and that just goes to show you that Taco Bueno REALLY IS on life support. I remember when I was a kid, you would see commercials for it all the time, and restaurants for it all the time. but now that I'm older it's like it's all gone. It's really sad honestly!????

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Taco Bueno. There's tons of Taco Bells around here.

Yup, same here. I know nothing about taco bueno, but got Taco Bells up the wazoo. 

And yes, baja blast is better from the source, taco bell, than in cans. I tried both, and fresh from the dispenser is better. ?? but if you want something amazing, try the mtn dew peach one from KFC,  it's just WOW. Last time I had some, I shared it with coworkers and they were all amazed...for a soda, it is VERY good!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WetDad said:

Yeah, I agree with you.? That's absolutely disgusting!☹️??????????

• Like 1
On 1/15/2022 at 7:00 AM, rusty pins said:

I never cared for coffee.  Soda Pop was my usual drink and still is.  Diet sugar free only and caffeen free as well.  I drink flavored water with zero sugar and calories, usually white grape and orange.  After having another very painful kidney stone last month I'm drinking a lot more water.  Once in a while on a cold day a cup of sugar free hot chocolate.

All that sugar-free stuff will kill you. Sugar is my middle name and the stuff I credit for my survival. I drink lots of stuff... Today for starters, it's apple juice and beer. Not necessarily at the same time...

Trying to loose weight (why does that feel like a constantly on-going battle? I loose weight but it always sneaks up on me and finds me again! Why can't t get lost and stay lost??)   so I usually try to drink water. And more water. Ice water. With slices of cucumber in it. Or lemon slices. Or lime. Or some of those bottled flavor waters. 

And Starbucks coffees- usually lattes or frappuccinos. Which are loaded with sugar and syrups and more sugar! Yay! ?‍♀️

• Like 1

I stopped drinking starbucks stuff, and lost 10 pounds, but I guess it just went and found you instead!!! ...... Sharing is caring ya know! ??

Sugar is my down fall too...or just carbs in general. Being a carb junkie is no fun ??

• Haha 2
On 1/14/2022 at 10:35 PM, diaperwearntigger said:

Water...a lot of water.  In the evening I'll have a zero sugar root beer.  Lil mode is always chocolate and strawberry milk mix

@diaperwearntigger

The last three or four weeks, I have been drinking a mix of Crystal Light and plain water. In the last month, I have drank more Ginger ale because I figure that will help me get rid of this nasty cold which I seem to been dealing with for a least a month. With the Covid outbreak seem to expand, I doubt I will be back to work much before May 20 22, but I am still dealing with things that I must deal with, and I have tried to be eating more healthy.

to that end, I received my air fryer for Christmas. I thought it was the cosori 5.8 quart, and it turned out to be the comfy 3.7 quart. I have affectively retired the 3.7 right now, and he needs please I have started to use the 5.8 quart Cosori.  Because I know I’m going to be using this device a lot more than the other one, I’ve been investing honey in the new fryer: I have got the plastic match that replace the parchment paper, the tongs, spatulas, cooking pot, and other types of things that I would need including an oil sprayer, just in case I need to spritz something else. I’ve cooked eggs and sausage, and I think I ate way too much sausage, because whatever I ate came right out inside my diaper!  I have to remember to take it easy on the sausage. However, I can’t say enough about how awesome this fryer is. If I have the right equipment, I can do almost anything especially in my cooking pot. It only takes about 10 minutes to do eggs, and I usually scramble them anyway so it ends up in a huge soufflé type deal. What I do is I try to add cheese and other things to it so that it taste good, then I added a little bit of the sausage but I cooked it all because I didn’t want it to go bad. I guess I’ll have to learn about how to cook more interesting meals, but as for the usefulness of this device, it’s a 10 out of 10.

Brian

6 hours ago, BabyJune said:

d a very large mug of home-brewed coffee. It will be in my diaper soon enough.

You dump your coffee in your diaper??? ?? Hope it's not fresh and hot!!! O*U*C*H!!!

• Haha 1

That'll be quite the soggy diaper!???☺️❤️??❤️????☺️???????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, square_duck said:

You dump your coffee in your diaper??? ?? Hope it's not fresh and hot!!! O*U*C*H!!!

I think she "filters" it before it ends up in her diaper.

I drink coffee before work and at work,  along with water.  I drink milk, water and soda at home.  I  really like Code Red Mountain Dew.

I'm also into craft beer.  I homebrew and enjoy most styles of beer.  IPA's are probably my favorites. 

• Like 1