LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'cha drinkin?

DailyDi

What do you like to drink?

I have a coffee in the morning, a soda in the afternoon and usually juice at night, or when in little mode. I need to drink more water.

On the RARE occasion I drink alcohol, it's either Moonshine (apple Pie or cherry bounce are both good) or screwdrivers.

• Like 1

Coffee in the morning, water most of the time and hot chocolate at night. Rarely juice and I stay away from fad diets like paleo, keto and atkins. The best diet is un poco de todo. It is diverse enough to make sure that you get what you need without overdoing some and underdoing othe nutrients, vimins and beneficial biota

• Like 1

I drink ice cold water most of the time.? And I usually have soda twice a week. It's usually a coke or a Dr. Pepper. And I usually drink milk with my breakfast, sometimes orange juice.?????❤️??❤️ I don't drink alcohol, although I'll never forget when I was at my brother's wedding and he made me drink tequila. LOL!??? Like, dear God! I could barely keep it down. It LITERALLY tastes like medicine mixed with fire, I'm not even joking!? It burned my throat so bad.??????? I don't understand how people can drink that stuff. It was god awful!!!? I'd only ever try alcohol again if Tommy drunk an beer, because Tommy likes beer and I wanna be just like him.? But even then, I'm not completely comfortable with the idea. MAYBE a Jack and Coke or a appletini, but that's about it.???? LOL!????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, diaperwearntigger said:

Water...a lot of water.  In the evening I'll have a zero sugar root beer.  Lil mode is always chocolate and strawberry milk mix

Tiggey!!! (((((( LIX!!))))) Yup, gotta love that strawberry milk mix!!??

Tea.  I have my early morning mug in front of me now.  Assam made with boiling water, with a touch of milk added after it's finished brewing and the tea ball's out.  Milk at bedtime, tap water with my evening meal & that's about it this month.  Next month I'll be back on the red wine as well...

I drink Dr. Pepper usually, but I far prefer the Kroger generic "Dr. K", issue is: There's no Kroger owned stores nearby, so we can only get it when we go visit my mom's, which we've been doing less and less frequently as my stepdad decides to be more and more intolerable. Might get to the point where we almost exclusively go out there for Dr. K.

• Haha 1

I never cared for coffee.  Soda Pop was my usual drink and still is.  Diet sugar free only and caffeen free as well.  I drink flavored water with zero sugar and calories, usually white grape and orange.  After having another very painful kidney stone last month I'm drinking a lot more water.  Once in a while on a cold day a cup of sugar free hot chocolate.

I drink 2 large cups of coffee every morning. I never drink carbonated soft drinks because they are really bad for you we don't even keep any in the house. We keep cranberry juice, orange juice and tomato juice in the fridge at all times and we have a well stocked bar for the evening. Last night we shared a bottle of Pinot Noir with the pasta and hot Italian sausage we had for dinner. My Achilles Heel is that I never drink enough water. In a lifetime spent dealing with bedwetting and daytime issues where I didn't get to wear protection my coping mechanism was dehydration. I'm 68 and breaking this lifelong habit is not easy. My partner helps by making sure my water bottle is filled and reminding me to drink water if she sees It's not going down.

Hugs,

Freta

at my old job, where i was on the road? I lived on coffee. if I needed more while stuck in traffic I could just cut myself and fill the cup back up.

now maybe a cup a day, but mostly I drink sparkling water. as long as it has that fizzzzzz

My vice is Diet Pepsi....  I start the day with some OJ (real stuff, not that "Sunny D" crap), then roll into the Pepsi but I try and control how much, and also limit how much is caffeinated vs. not.  Usually mid afternoon no more caffeine.   I also like Crystal Lite lemonade and fruit punch.  I make it by the gallon.

Every now and then, I'll indulge in some Ovaltine (chocolate malt).  But that's a lot of sugar added to the milk which is already plenty of carbs in itself.  Of course, now I have a craving for it..... so off to the kitchen!

1 hour ago, diaperwearntigger said:

DUCKHEAD!!!! Lickssssss

Oh, good!? For a second I read that as "DICKHEAD!!!!" Lickssssss. And I was like, "THAT'S MEAN!"????? LOL!??? Fortunately I misread that. I don't think @diaperwearntigger would ever say something like that.??☺️❤️?❤️ LOL!??

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I drink Dr. Pepper usually, but I far prefer the Kroger generic "Dr. K", issue is: There's no Kroger owned stores nearby, so we can only get it when we go visit my mom's, which we've been doing less and less frequently as my stepdad decides to be more and more intolerable. Might get to the point where we almost exclusively go out there for Dr. K.

Is Dr. K supposed to be like some cheap knockoff brand of Dr pepper?? LOL!??? How's it taste?? I don't get the appeal.?? By the way, it sounds like your stepdaddy's an dick!????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Is Dr. K supposed to be like some cheap knockoff brand of Dr pepper?? LOL!??? How's it taste?? I don't get the appeal.?? By the way, it sounds like your stepdaddy's an dick!????

The appeal often is that it can be half the price.

• Haha 1