LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who DOESN’T wear a diaper today – and WHY?

Mysterion

This is a bit of a fun question, but sometimes you can’t really answer to the other toppic: "What diaper are you wearing right now?"

Like today, I don’t wear a diaper, or pull-up-pants, because it’s Christmas Eve. 
I could, but with wearing a suit tonight, I’m worried, that the pull-up-pants may show under the trousers. 

How about you? Are there days you don’t wear and why?

Nope - I've been 24/7 for a bit over 2.5 years, and I threw all my "big boy" underwear in the garbage, so I've had to wear a diaper everywhere, all the time. Not to say that it's always been easy, but, given a choice between going shopping for underwear, or, figuring out how to wear a diaper, I have so far been able to do the latter. I've worn diapers to medical appointments, on planes, travelling internationally, etc. The only place I haven't worn one is swimming. 

• Like 1

I won’t be wearing today, down the local pub later for Christmas Eve and I wouldn’t chance being discovered.

I won’t be wearing tomorrow, I’ll be working Christmas Day so the same applies as above.

I won’t be wearing on Boxing Day as that’s the day that myself and my G/F will be celebrating Christmas together and I wouldn’t want a nappy to get in the way of bedroom action.

I will be wearing for the rest of the week until New Years Eve ?

• Like 1

No diaper because I wear my plastic pants next to my skin...I'm a bit of an outlier here because of that. But I normally don't wear them when I visit friends or relatives, and that will be the case this afternoon at the next-door neighbors or tomorrow with the big Christmas dinner with relatives.

Been wearing the last couple of days, but not tonight as I have to work, and every diaper I have worn to work has suffered some kind of failure. So I dont need that going on today....erf. 

If noone is wearing today, might be a couple 3 pairs of wet pants around though..!

I'm sitting here with my partner in a soaked dry 24/7 under a long sleeve onesie and a bathrobe. Once I take my night meds I'll change into my cloth diapers and plastic pants and snap the onesie up then it's off to bed.

Hugs,

Freta

7 hours ago, WetDad said:

I'm trying out a pair of superundies today. Not a diaper, but very comfy.

Let us know how these work out! I am interested in these, and an considering buying a couple if they work out. ??

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Nope there isn’t a day or a time (except when I’m in the shower or having sex) that I’m not in diapers. 

That's very good buddy! You're an great baby!??☺️❤️?????????❤️??

• Like 1

Well, I gotta back-track what I said.... woke up very early this morning with an itch I couldn't scratch (cuz of the padding).   After failing to be able to ignore it and get back to sleep... decided to get up and get showered.  And afterwards... no diaper (and still none at the moment).   

Not everyone here are full time diaper wearers.  Many of us wear when we get the mood or a couple days a week.  For me the simple answer is I have many interests, diapers being just one of them.  My life and world doesn't revolve around diapers.  Most times I am just a regular guy going about my life in Haines cotton briefs under my pants, including work, get togethers and at home.  Not to offend anyone because we all have our fetishes and lifestyles, but personally I think it's a bit sad that we can't put aside our diaper fetish for a day with family and friends at Christmas time or other social events.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Not to offend anyone because we all have our fetishes and lifestyles, but personally I think it's a bit sad that we can't put aside our diaper fetish for a day with family and friends at Christmas time or other social events.

I wear almost all of the time, but that doesn't mean my life revolves around diapers, and certainly doesn't mean my fetish is interfering with my time with family and friends..   I'm not engaging with a fetish when I put on a diaper, so wearing 24/7 doesn't interfere with the rest of my life.     It's not an either/or thing for me.  I enjoy all my many pastimes (basically, golf, friends, and sports), while I'm diapered, and have done for a couple of years.

In my case, I'm not wearing a diaper right now because I'm stuck at my dad's house.   It's snowing, and I can't get over Donner Pass to get back home.   I have 3 diapers left, and might not be able to leave until Wednesday(I'm hoping for a window tomorrow).    I decided to ration the diaper, which has been fine, except for the 10 trips to bathroom?

I do understand @rusty pins point, but totally agree with @spark.
Wearing diapers is more like a habit. A bad one like smoking or a good one, like going to the gym.
But compared to those, you hardly recognize that someone is wearing.
So, no matter how you are dressed under your normal cloths, you can participate as usual at any social event and meeting. 
There might be a little tension, that people may notice, but also a positive affect of relaxation and comfort. Which can be even an advantage on days like Christmas, when people are strained.

For some people, diapers are a bit of thrill and that thrill might be a big part of the experience.    Personally, I think that is why some people have quest for exhibitionism.   They long for that thrill.   There isn't much of a desire for 24/7, and they won't to keep this a private retreat. 

In my case, I've always longed to be 24/7.  Not in the 24/7 permanent child, nor even a 1/7 helpless child.   Maybe 10% of me is this little boy who can't master potty training.  The other 90% is full functioning adult who enjoys all the responsibilities of being an adult. But that 10% wants to wear diapers all of the time, and that is usually enough.    Since I've longed for full-time diapers, I get comfort.    The diapers don't interfere with any of those social obligations, and I think they allow me to do them.

For example. if you been following my post, I'm snowed in at my dad's house.    I've got enough privacy that I could sneak in here and offload (it also gets me away from Fox News), but it's still a lot.   If I didn't get to step-away, I'd be tied up in knots.  And if I didn't get to put on a diaper for most of it, I'd be extremely anxious.   The diapers allow me to deal with  FOX news.

• Like 2

It is nice when you are able to wear diapers when you want and not when it isn't convenient.  I envy you in that I wear them almost all of the time because of medical reasons, and I currently don't have the option of going without unless I want to risk the very likely chance that I end up peeing in my clothing!