LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where's your favorite place to wet or even mess your diaper?

Dear the ABDL community, where's your favorite place to wet (or mess) your diaper? It could be anywhere! The bed, on your living room sofa, some dare-devils may even say at work! Don't worry, you won't be judged. My personal favorite place to wet my diaper (or sometimes even soak) is definitely on a heated bed, with nice warm blankets covering you while your head rests on a pillow. I just love letting it all go under those covers, it's too relaxing and it also gives my hand (Which is most likely hard-squishing my diaper or rubbing the bottom of it) some privacy with the blankets being on top of it.

• Like 2

@justanotherdiaperlover I really do not have a favorite place to wet or messy my diaper.  When I am home I am usually not wearing.  Until the day comes when I am in diapers full time.  Working on that.

Though when I am out of the house like going to town or going to work I am in a diaper as I have #2 problems so I have to wear them.  So really I do not have a favorite place.  If I need to use #1 then I just do it.

• Like 1

When I decide to wear a diaper I will put one on and sit at my computer for a few hours surfing the forum posts or chatting in the chat room.  This happens maybe once or twice a week on days I don't have to work.  I get up around 6am and by 9am I'm pretty much finished and remove my wet diaper and get dressed normally for the day.  Once or twice a month I have a Saturday off work and the house to myself for most of the day.  That is when I will sometimes decide to mess in my diaper.  Where do I do it?  Usually in front of my computer while on DailyDiapers.  I'll push my load out into my diaper then sit in my computer chair reading the posts and chatting.  After a few hours I'll go start my day doing things around the house.  Depending on how my diaper is feeling, I may keep it on from 11am to 4pm or I may just change around 2pm.

I don't mess myself away from home.  I will never force my fetish upon everyday people going about enjoying their day, and that includes the possibility of anyone smelling my mess.  They don't deserve that or need to deal with their day being ruined by having to smell my poop or have to explain to their children why "that man" is wearing diapers and has pooped himself.  I will wear diapers when I go out of town shopping like at Christmas time, and I will wet them the whole day.  I am discreet about it but won't take a chance of anyone I know possibly discovering I'm wearing diapers, the reason I do it only when I go out of town or only in a thin store type brand when I go to the local Walmart or grocery store and it's undetectable.  If a stranger out of town might notice bulk under my jeans from a wet Betterdry diaper or a little diaper shows out the back if I have to bend down in a store, I'm not bothered by that as people really won't notice and there is no offending smell.  

• Like 1

I don't really have a favorite place.  I wet my diaper at work and that is very exciting and enjoyable, and also helps with a stressful day. I mess my diaper in the morning after I get up and have some time to myself before my wife is up.  The early morning solitude in a wet and messy diaper is a wonderful way to start the day.

• Like 1

Pretty much anywhere.   I really like to wet, and occasionally mess while out in the woods hunting.  I'm still by myself,  but it feels more exhilarating doing it outside rather than in my home.

Another place is out, walking the dog.  I'll take him for a walk and wet my diaper while we are walking.  Occasionally,  I'll poop, if it's late, and no one else is outside. 

I really don't have a favorite place to wet or poop my diaper because I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and have no choice as to when or where I am going to have an accident. I prefer not to have any accidents away from home, but I always have a wetting accident and occasionally a pooping accident while away from home.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite places to wet my diaper is out in public. for example in the grocery while shopping or in a store.  Best times are when I am checking out and the clerk doesn't know I am peeing in a diaper.  Couple of times I was walking to my car and had to stop and let it go with people walking by. 

• Like 2

I wear and wet my diapers for the comforting feelings I get.   Don’t have a favorite spot to wet just wherever the feeling happens.   Most enjoyable is when I’m drinking and peeing at the same time.   Input equals output just love that feeling

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cant really say i have a favorite spot. Im oke with wetting my diaper anywhere. But i have only messed at home. But i guess if i have to choose then i would say when im in my bed. Not having to get out of bed and using my diaper is a really nice feeling?

• Like 1

While many who are on this site can pick and choose when and where they go to the bathroom, there are also a lot of us on her that do not really have much control over when and where we go to the restroom.  In my case I need to go often enough, and my body has gradually become use to wearing diapers full time, that I just use my diaper anytime my body has the urge.  While this feels better, there are cases where I just start peeing at times that I wish I could hold it in for a little bit longer.  In most cases I don't worry about it and just pee whenever I feel the urge, but  in cases where I am seeing my Dr., going swimming, etc. it is really a bad thing.  I have had times when I was in swimming trunks where I needed to get in the water quickly so people couldn't see my pee dripping out of my swimming trunks.  I also had one time when I was at a Doctor visit, where I wasn't wearing diapers (was still too embarrassed), in which I peed in my pants but was lucky enough to hold out until just after the exam was finished, but it was embarrassing to leave the office with a wet spot.  The last time I visited my general Doctor, I wore my diapers, and talked to him about seeing someone for being incontinent, at which time he referred me to a Doctor.  That was a couple of month ago, but I have as of yet to schedule and appointment since the Dr. he sent me to wasn't accepting new patients. 

• 9 months later...

I’ve gotten to the point of enjoying wearing and wetting my diaper while riding on the mower.   Not having to stop and clean off to go in the house to pee.   I enjoy peeing while other people are going by makes me feel so naughty 

• Like 1