LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Victrories

DailyDi

20 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I ate one serving of cookies. 4 small butter cookies. Then I put the tin away and walked away. Like a boss.

What did you accomplish today?

I snuck into Mikey's house and I scoffed a whole tin of butter cookies but don't tell DailyDi :D

I got my second jab today, I guess that's what I accomplished 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I snuck into Mikey's house and I scoffed a whole tin of butter cookies but don't tell DailyDi :D

NO! My cookies! It's okay, we can share :)

Grats on the second shot. I'm going to start nagging my Doc about a booster when I see him next month.

• Like 3

I got all of the things in to get my credentialing for my job, including finding a certification I thought was lost, getting immune titers from employee health, getting it all in to HR. Also convinced my wife to let me buy a used rowboat. And made an estes model rocket, which I ALMOST didn't lose (sooo close!). That makes 0/3 recovered so far...

7 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I misread that as second "job", and thought I'm glad I don't have to resort to that yet. For me though, I guess my victory was going in to work even though I didn't want to.

Had a back massage with a new massage therapist yesterday.  Old one retired so I found a new place.  This costs a bit more but I have to say it was probably a more detailed massage.  Also did a little repair work on a rental house.  Cleaned up the yards around the house this weekend, spent the better part of Saturday in a stinky diaper, cooked a beef roast and vegetables in the crock pot Sunday and watched some TV.  Back to work today.

I...farted

A mighty, bellowing blast that billowed out the back....hole-burning / cheek-rippling / diaper-melting / concrete-scorching . insect-killing Fart

my lower abdomen was rumbling and wrenching as it exited my hole...ahh....

possibly was detected by the USGS  as  a 3.5 on the Richter scale

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

I...farted

A mighty, bellowing blast that billowed out the back....hole-burning / cheek-rippling / diaper-melting / concrete-scorching . insect-killing Fart

Hmmm...insect killing.... Might be worth developing and patenting as a pest control item..... Unless it is hazardous to humans as well...??

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

I...farted

I thought it was the sphincter scale.

• Haha 1

Drove 200 miles on a mountain road with lots of sharp turns. Some turns and hills so sharp that I had to shift from 5th to 2nd gear. Also the mountains are all charred from the recent fires. Amazing how my little car pulled that off with its tiny 70hp motor.

Got unsually amazing gas mileage at least.

I ate 3 servings of cookies last night. I'm trying to get my eating/snacking under control but it's soooo hard. Still, anything short of a tin-emptying gorge is a positive, but i did feel bad about eating more than one serving. Was kind of anxious last night which contributes to it, so not beating myself up too much.

I've got pretty poor self control which is why I try not to keep those things in the house.    I keep a lot of fruit and other lo-cal/healthy stuff instead.    The good news is I've lost 50 pounds since January.

The down side is that I still have tons of wine and bourbon but while I probably at times drink more than I should, for me it's not binge inducing (I'm not the kind to drink myself stupid).

• Like 1