LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been told your lazy

I am curious have you ever been told you are lazy for wanting to wear diapers full time.  

Before I started wearing to work and having to wear diapers more often.

My mom used to say that I was lazy because I wanted to wear diapers.  She new since the early 2000s that I liked wearing diapers. 

She never new that I wanted to unpotty train myself though she new about the diapers and she used to call me lazy for wearing them as adults should not wear diapers as they can access the bathroom just fine.  She used to say there is nothing wrong with me using the bathroom.

I used to tell her that it is not laziness as it takes more effort and a lot more work to clean up after one self.  Instead of using the bathroom got to take the diaper off then got to clean the area then got to powder up or put lotion on the area.  Then got to put a clean diaper back on and so forth so I asked her how is that laziness.  She never could give me a answer to that question.

For punishment for her picking on me she now gets to wear diapers.  She wears the Walmart brand pullups for medical needs there are days she can not make it to the bathroom.  I know my mom loves me and all but after all these years of picking on me it backfired on her.

What are your thoughts on wearing diapers full time and laziness?

I am tagging a few people to see there thoughts on this.

@DailyDi @BabySpiderBoy @~Brian~ @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle @Enthusi @oznl @joey52 @Glennie @Luvs24

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As a kid this idea used to get raised from time to time by someone, regarding my wetting the bed, or rather, wetting the diapers I wore to bed. Some genius would suggest that I was "just being lazy" and not getting out of bed when I had to pee. My parents never really subscribed to that idea, at least as far as I could tell - I don't recall them ever saying that. Although my mom did used to imply I was being lazy if I left my overnight diaper on for half the morning, but only lazy in terms of not going and getting changed, not in terms of not going to the bathroom. She'd say the same thing if I stayed in my pajamas without a diaper on underneath. 

Karma dealt my parents a similar hand to what your mom experienced, though, @DiaperboyEddie12. About 5 years ago, both of my parents pretty much collapsed under the weight of a decade of chronic alcoholism - since they'd retired, they'd taken to drinking every day. Both of them were in the hospital for several weeks, and both were in diapers for a period of that time. I just felt bad for my mom, who had never been anything but kind to me regarding my bedwetting, but, for my stepdad, who had teased me mercilessly and humiliated me repeatedly about wearing diapers, I do have to admit that when the nurse said they were putting him in "pull-ups" (which were actually Attends tabbed diapers), I had to suppress a wry chuckle. How the worm turns. 

• Thanks 1

The question is, were you a "revenge" guy saying to your mom, "You are lazy for wearing diapers because adults should not wear diapers as they can access the bathroom just fine"?  Or were you the bigger person to suck up your feelings and just not say anything to her about the fact that she now wears diapers herself, even though turnabout is fare play?  Frankly had I been in your situation I probably would have said just one time, "See?  You used to complain about me wearing diapers all the time but what are you wearing?"  My mom would have said, had she known, "That's different!  I wear because I have to!  You always wore diapers because you liked to and wanted to!"  And she, of course, would have been 100% correct!

• Like 1

Story time… 

A few years ago,  I went to Epcot with my sibs who know I wear diapers.  Before we went my sister commented that she was jealous that I didn’t have to wait in lines to use gross bathrooms. 

However much to her shock and dismay, I STILL had to stop at the bathroom several times to change, and it took me just as long, if not longer. And I had to carry my backpack (diaper bag) with me everywhere.   She was flabbergasted by how inconvenient being in diapers for was for me.  

For a strategy to avoid work/effort, it sucks...

Yes, you WILL have the capability of relieving yourself whenever and wherever you happen to be without disrupting whatever it is you may happen to be doing but this “convenience and freedom” comes at a hefty price which involves ironically, less convenience and freedom.

For an adult, using your pants instead of a toilet (and getting away with it) on an ongoing basis requires considerable supplies, infrastructure, time and planning along with additional, and scrupulous hygiene. 

At all times you’ll need to be thinking about the state of the nappy you are wearing, where your next nappy is and how and when you can change into it.  Storing wee in your bladder until you can simply empty it into a toilet never looked so simple and easy until you’ve spent a few weeks living in nappies.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

The question is, were you a "revenge" guy saying to your mom, "You are lazy for wearing diapers because adults should not wear diapers as they can access the bathroom just fine"?  Or were you the bigger person to suck up your feelings and just not say anything to her about the fact that she now wears diapers herself, even though turnabout is fare play?  Frankly had I been in your situation I probably would have said just one time, "See?  You used to complain about me wearing diapers all the time but what are you wearing?"  My mom would have said, had she known, "That's different!  I wear because I have to!  You always wore diapers because you liked to and wanted to!"  And she, of course, would have been 100% correct!

No I never did mention to her about turnabout as I am the bigger person here and I do not like seeing her suffer.  She has enough medical problems.  And me picking on her over this doesn't make it right.  I do not like being picked on so I won't pick on her.

2 hours ago, oznl said:

For a strategy to avoid work/effort, it sucks...

Yes I do believe it is more work then people believe.  I do not wear full time but when I do have to clean up after a messy diaper well that is a lot of work.

4 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Story time… 

A few years ago,  I went to Epcot with my sibs who know I wear diapers.  Before we went my sister commented that she was jealous that I didn’t have to wait in lines to use gross bathrooms. 

However much to her shock and dismay, I STILL had to stop at the bathroom several times to change, and it took me just as long, if not longer. And I had to carry my backpack (diaper bag) with me everywhere.   She was flabbergasted by how inconvenient being in diapers for was for me.  

How long have you been wearing diapers full time?  And how did your sister find out you are diapered up?

9 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

As a kid this idea used to get raised from time to time by someone, regarding my wetting the bed, or rather, wetting the diapers I wore to bed. Some genius would suggest that I was "just being lazy" and not getting out of bed when I had to pee. My parents never really subscribed to that idea, at least as far as I could tell - I don't recall them ever saying that. Although my mom did used to imply I was being lazy if I left my overnight diaper on for half the morning, but only lazy in terms of not going and getting changed, not in terms of not going to the bathroom. She'd say the same thing if I stayed in my pajamas without a diaper on underneath. 

Karma dealt my parents a similar hand to what your mom experienced, though, @DiaperboyEddie12. About 5 years ago, both of my parents pretty much collapsed under the weight of a decade of chronic alcoholism - since they'd retired, they'd taken to drinking every day. Both of them were in the hospital for several weeks, and both were in diapers for a period of that time. I just felt bad for my mom, who had never been anything but kind to me regarding my bedwetting, but, for my stepdad, who had teased me mercilessly and humiliated me repeatedly about wearing diapers, I do have to admit that when the nurse said they were putting him in "pull-ups" (which were actually Attends tabbed diapers), I had to suppress a wry chuckle. How the worm turns. 

Thank you for your input.  I am sorry that your stepdad put you through hell.  That is one of the reasons why I am currently not wearing diapers full time as I do not want to deal with my stepdad.  

• Like 1
21 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I am curious have you ever been told you are lazy for wanting to wear diapers full time.  

Before I started wearing to work and having to wear diapers more often.

My mom used to say that I was lazy because I wanted to wear diapers.  She new since the early 2000s that I liked wearing diapers. 

She never new that I wanted to unpotty train myself though she new about the diapers and she used to call me lazy for wearing them as adults should not wear diapers as they can access the bathroom just fine.  She used to say there is nothing wrong with me using the bathroom.

I used to tell her that it is not laziness as it takes more effort and a lot more work to clean up after one self.  Instead of using the bathroom got to take the diaper off then got to clean the area then got to powder up or put lotion on the area.  Then got to put a clean diaper back on and so forth so I asked her how is that laziness.  She never could give me a answer to that question.

For punishment for her picking on me she now gets to wear diapers.  She wears the Walmart brand pullups for medical needs there are days she can not make it to the bathroom.  I know my mom loves me and all but after all these years of picking on me it backfired on her.

What are your thoughts on wearing diapers full time and laziness?

I am tagging a few people to see there thoughts on this.

@DailyDi @BabySpiderBoy @~Brian~ @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle @Enthusi @oznl @joey52 @Glennie @Luvs24

@DiaperboyEddie12

No, I have never been told that I am “lazy”.  I believe this term is subjective. The reason is because most people believe that adults should not wear diapers. However we all know that there are literally thousands of us or even more worldwide that wear them. We wear them for medical reasons, emotional reasons, the fun, or because we like them. I believe this term was coined when we were younger and a parent would say “How old is she/he?” And then that discussion would probably begin. I don’t believe there’s any laziness involved in any of this. As young children, some of us are able to mature faster and be able to get out of diapers younger than others. Some people however, have trouble with this and remain in diapers longer, and sometimes they are not ready, because of emotional or other types of issues.

Some children like my brother Richard, had no choice: he was severely disabled and unable to do anything for himself, so my mom had to take care of him just like he would take care of a baby. He wore diapers because he had to. There is no laziness in this either. As I grow older and wiser I realize that there is no problem with wearing diapers, there is no problem with using diapers, and there is no problem in liking diapers.  Yesterday, watched.a video that @zombiegposted about this subject and how she and Mia ling talked about this subject. The video was very compelling and very interesting. After watching this video, I now have more of an understanding of the why, and she does make really good videos with good explanations I would check it out on her Posting under links and announcements. You will gain further insight into their thoughts. Because of this I have learned even more!

in my case I was having trouble with accidents, IBS, diverticulitis and other things. Because of my disability, it makes it hard sometimes to be able to get up quickly to go to the bathroom and on several occasions I have almost fallen to the floor. My choice to wear diapers is not based on laziness it is based on being practical, sensible, safe, comfortable and deals with this issue very well. Those that believe wearing diapers or using diapers is being lazy need to take it look at themselves. People wear diapers for whatever reason and the video that I watched yesterday talks a lot about that.

NO, wearing diapers does not make you lazy. Sometimes I think that some people believe that you’re lazy because they don’t understand what you go through on a daily basis. They don’t understand that you have to deal with something that is very inconvenient or that you may have feelings about it or whatever: or you have other issues going on. The only one that really knows what is going on and for the reason you wear or use or like is you. If you as an individual decide to tell someone about your need of diapers are use of diapers or liking of diapers, then it will be up to you to decide who to tell and what to tell him how much to tell. It all depends on the individual and how much you trust them.

I am glad that I made the choice to go 24/7:  It allows me to live my life more fully and then allows me also to not worry about something that happens naturally. I am sure if Eddie were to ask any of the ones he mentions, each of us will tell him a different story, or have differing views. However one of the things that I have learned, is that even if you have to wear diapers or use them or like them life does not end, it continues and you can have fun with diapers you just have to except that you may have to wear them or use them as @Evelyn Dellcerro or @Transfusionelle have taught me, you can live a full life and enjoy yourself and have diapers a part of it so there is no laziness involved in it unless someone believes that you are lazy. These two ladies are not lazy in the least: they are hard-working individuals who work very hard and are successful individuals. Because of their counsel and others on this system. I have grown fond of them and others and understand what and why I feel good or like what I am wearing. Just because you have a diaper on does not mean that you were lazy: just because you have a diaper on and you use it, it does not make you lazy. As they say, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder: laziness is based on what somebody else believes: if you believe that you were lazy, then it may be true but remember that if someone is telling you you are lazy, you are not simply because you are wearing are using a different type of underwear. I mean look at this: eve and Elle Love each other very much and diapers are a part of their life and they are living their life the way they want to: nobody calls them lazy! They are New York tough in New York smart, and they are awesome people they are an example to look up to: don’t let anyone saying that you are lazy because you’re wearing a diaper put you down: the only person who knows the truth is yourself because you live the life every day and know what you were capable of.

Good post!  
Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited to remove "Predictive Text Mistakes"
  • Thanks 1

When my bedwetting started at around age 5, my mom tried everything to curb what she thought was becoming a habit. At the start, maybe the first few weeks she dealt with it on her own by washing sheets, limiting what I drank before bed and then ultimately making me pee right before laying down.  A month or so after is when frustration set in and I remember her saying she didn't know if it was me being lazy or what but Diapers were introduced shortly after that. I think she knew I wasn't being outright lazy as for a while i pleaded with her to not have to wear them.

• Like 1

Nope, I've never been told I was lazy for using diapies.? But even if I was I wouldn't care. When I was kid I would go to the movie theater wearing a diaper. My mom was okay with it. but even if she wasn't, I wouldn't care. Which reminds me of a story I read on wiKianswers.com it was about a mother complaining about her son wanting to wear a goodnite to the movies and she didn't know what to do. I think the kid was like 10 years old. And a lot of people were like, "he's a big boy he can go to the bathroom, but wearing a goodnite is complete lazyness" "maybe he can drink a smaller soda but he doesn't need to be in a goodnite" "he not a baby, he can get up and use the bathroom, he doesn't need to be lazy." And as I'm reading all these comments in my head I'm thinking, "just let the kid wear a goodnite!"?? What's so wrong about that?!?? My point is, if someone wants to wear a diaper or a goodnite let them. It's not like it's any of their business. I mean really?!?? So yeah, if someone ever calls you lazy for wearing a diaper or a pull-up tell them "it's really comfortable you should try it!"? LOL!??? And I always like to troll them a little bit. Hahaha! But it's all in good fun, hehehe!?????

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nope, I've never been told I was lazy for using diapies.? But even if I was I wouldn't care. When I was kid I would go to the movie theater wearing a diaper. My mom was okay with it. but even if she wasn't, I wouldn't care. Which reminds me of a story I read on wiKianswers.com it was about a mother complaining about her son wanting to wear a goodnite to the movies and she didn't know what to do. I think the kid was like 10 years old. And a lot of people were like, "he's a big boy he can go to the bathroom, but wearing a goodnite is complete lazyness" "maybe he can drink a smaller soda but he doesn't need to be in a goodnite" "he not a baby, he can get up and use the bathroom, he doesn't need to be lazy." And as I'm reading all these comments in my head I'm thinking, "just let the kid wear a goodnite!"?? What's so wrong about that?!?? My point is, if someone wants to wear a diaper or a goodnite let them. It's not like it's any of their business. I mean really?!?? So yeah, if someone ever calls you lazy for wearing a diaper or a pull-up tell them "it's really comfortable you should try it!"? LOL!??? And I always like to troll them a little bit. Hahaha! But it's all in good fun, hehehe!?????

Well said.  If it was me and I heard someone saying that while I was at the theater.  I would step in and say to them.  Well think of it.  You won't have to leave the movie to take your kid to the bathroom.  As they can just use the goodnite.    People these days think it is really bad for a kid to want to wear a diaper.  They should think there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers.

The wrong thing is to punish them for what they want to do.  It shames them.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Well said.  If it was me and I heard someone saying that while I was at the theater.  I would step in and say to them.  Well think of it.  You won't have to leave the movie to take your kid to the bathroom.  As they can just use the goodnite.    People these days think it is really bad for a kid to want to wear a diaper.  They should think there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers.

Thanks Eddie!??

• Like 1

@DiaperboyEddie12 - That reminds me of how so many parenting experts discourage use of goodnites in bedwetting because they think it will discourage the individual to stay dry and therefore enable bedwetting.  Not just kids, but even in hospitals and other aspects of society. 

But what if that’s just an assumption?  What if it doesn’t enable bedwetting, but instead helps a person sleep better at night?    

If there is good evidence that diapers prolong night time continence then I would agree it’s not appropriate.  I’m just saying we shouldn’t assume that’s the case and blame those who wear diapers for making that choice.  

• Like 1

@Enthusi

I have found the diapers are a good thing to use especially at night. There are some of us who do not have nighttime continence and therefore would be better off wearing are using diapers as a way to control this. In my case, I have a disability, and as I age it is harder and harder for me to be able to get up and around as easily as I did 20 years ago. I am of the opinion that if a diaper is helpful to an individual, then they should be allowed to wear them and use them as necessary. This way you don’t have to worry about having an accident, You don’t have to run to the bathroom, you don’t have to worry about pulling your pants down or up or whatever you just use the diaper and you’re done and then you change when you get a chance to.

Also a diaper will allow you to not worry about that. If you have trouble sleeping like I do sometimes, the problem is that you spend more time in the bathroom trying to go then you do actually sleeping, so you lose a lot of sleep at night. In 2019 I made the decision that I needed some help due to circumstances that I could not control. I was spending more time in the bathroom every night first five or 10 minutes then 30 to 35 minutes then an hour to an hour and a half.  Diaper save me: I don’t have to worry anymore colon because the diaper is there and is able to be used.

Some people just have trouble trying to stay dry at night. That happens.  The problem with today’s society is, that people look down on or try to shame those who have decided to use diapers as a way to deal with their bathroom usage habits. There is nothing wrong with using a diaper whether it is at night or during the day or whatever. If someone wants to wear a diaper to deal with this problem then they are going to be purring fully aware of what they must do every time they have to change, or every time they have to go into the bathroom And change.

I wish some of the experts that supposedly discourage the use of good nights are diapers we’re in the shoes of the people who need them because they cannot stay dry. Most of these people have very high college degrees and a lot of experience, but there are kids who cannot stay dry regardless of what they do. This could be caused because of medical reasons or psychological reasons or emotional reasons: how can a doctor Or a professional make blanket decisions based on their belief that someone is not staying dry because they are wearing diapers. I can assure you that if these people had no control at all either number one or number two, they would understand what it means to be incontinent.  Professionals are professionals in their fields, but unless you live with The problem, you do not understand what it is or how to deal with it.

in my opinion: far too many times people are worried about what others will say believe or think about their use of incontinence products. My thought is, if someone needs to wear incontinence products, or use incontinence products, then they should be using those products if it gives a person a shot at a better life or makes it easier for them to live their life. You only live once:  so the most important thing Is to live your life to the fullest. So what if you’re incontinent?  There are probably thousands upon thousands of individuals who are in this condition. Iin my estimation, incontinence products do not prolong incontinence: they help you to deal with it. I cannot tell you how many times having a diaper on has made the difference for me. I have lost so much sleep over the last two years because I’ve had to jump up and down up and down all night long because I have to use the bathroom. Once I’m in there, it takes me a half an hour to be able to deal with what I have to deal with, and I lose A lot of sleep.  Because I have a mega max on, I can sleep through the night, and if I have to use the diaper I use it. Just because you have a diaper on does not mean that you have lost continence, or that you will continue to lose it. It is simply a way to deal with it. If you have this issue, you understand what that entails and what that means. In my mind I feel better about things because I decided to use diapers. I want to be able to live my life to the fullest, to be able to sleep nights, do not have to worry about that anymore:  ever since 2020 began, I have not had to worry about this, because I have made the final decision 24/7 Use. It is far easier do use the diaper and then change it when wet or soiled then it is to worry that you will have an accident in your bed that you have to clean up later.  I will say again: diapers do not cause incontinence: they do not prolong incontinence, and they do not discourage anyone. A diaper is a form of underwear nothing more nothing less the difference is that this type of underwear can be used to release number one or number two. Diapers do not discourage anyone from anything. Sometimes I think that these professionals have varying points of view, and some of them may disagree that the use of a diaper is appropriate.

Therefore, we should challenge these individuals to try to live their life if they have no to little control over their bladder or bowel’s. If they understand what it means not to have any control at all, then they will understand why people decide that they want to wear diapers to be able to control that. There are other people who wear diapers for other reasons, and I will not debate why someone may or may not want to do this, because we know why we all do it.

A diaper is a tool to help you: somebody may think it is a device that is used by a lazy individual but it is not. I am glad I use diapers now because I can sleep and I can also say with unequivocal assuredness that because of that decision my stress level has gone down considerably, because I don’t have to worry if and when I have to use it, because it just happens.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional Information
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Enthusi

I have found the diapers are a good thing to use especially at night. There are some of us who do not have nighttime continence and therefore would be better off wearing are using diapers as a way to control this. In my case, I have a disability, and as I age it is harder and harder for me to be able to get up and around as easily as I did 20 years ago. I am of the opinion that if a diaper is helpful to an individual, then they should be allowed to wear them and use them as necessary. This way you don’t have to worry about having an accident, You don’t have to run to the bathroom, you don’t have to worry about pulling your pants down or up or whatever you just use the diaper and you’re done and then you change when you get a chance to.

Also a diaper will allow you to not worry about that. If you have trouble sleeping like I do sometimes, the problem is that you spend more time in the bathroom trying to go then you do actually sleeping, so you lose a lot of sleep at night. In 2019 I made the decision that I needed some help due to circumstances that I could not control. I was spending more time in the bathroom every night first five or 10 minutes then 30 to 35 minutes then an hour to an hour and a half.  Diaper save me: I don’t have to worry anymore colon because the diaper is there and is able to be used.

Some people just have trouble trying to stay dry at night. That happens.  The problem with today’s society is, that people look down on or try to shame those who have decided to use diapers as a way to deal with their bathroom usage habits. There is nothing wrong with using a diaper whether it is at night or during the day or whatever. If someone wants to wear a diaper to deal with this problem then they are going to be purring fully aware of what they must do every time they have to change, or every time they have to go into the bathroom And change.

I wish some of the experts that supposedly discourage the use of good nights are diapers we’re in the shoes of the people who need them because they cannot stay dry. Most of these people have very high college degrees and a lot of experience, but there are kids who cannot stay dry regardless of what they do. This could be caused because of medical reasons or psychological reasons or emotional reasons: how can a doctor Or a professional make blanket decisions based on their belief that someone is not staying dry because they are wearing diapers. I can assure you that if these people had no control at all either number one or number two, they would understand what it means to be incontinent.  Professionals are professionals in their fields, but unless you live with The problem, you do not understand what it is or how to deal with it.

in my opinion: far too many times people are worried about what others will say believe or think about their use of incontinence products. My thought is, if someone needs to wear incontinence products, or use incontinence products, then they should be using those products if it gives a person a shot at a better life or makes it easier for them to live their life. You only live once:  so the most important thing Is to live your life to the fullest. So what if you’re incontinent?  There are probably thousands upon thousands of individuals who are in this condition. Iin my estimation, incontinence products do not prolong incontinence: they help you to deal with it. I cannot tell you how many times having a diaper on has made the difference for me. I have lost so much sleep over the last two years because I’ve had to jump up and down up and down all night long because I have to use the bathroom. Once I’m in there, it takes me a half an hour to be able to deal with what I have to deal with, and I lose A lot of sleep.  Because I have a mega max on, I can sleep through the night, and if I have to use the diaper I use it. Just because you have a diaper on does not mean that you have lost continence, or that you will continue to lose it. It is simply a way to deal with it. If you have this issue, you understand what that entails and what that means. In my mind I feel better about things because I decided to use diapers. I want to be able to live my life to the fullest, to be able to sleep nights, do not have to worry about that anymore:  ever since 2020 began, I have not had to worry about this, because I have made the final decision 24/7 Use. It is far easier do use the diaper and then change it when wet or soiled then it is to worry that you will have an accident in your bed that you have to clean up later.  I will say again: diapers do not cause incontinence: they do not prolong incontinence, and they do not discourage anyone. A diaper is a form of underwear nothing more nothing less the difference is that this type of underwear can be used to release number one or number two. Diapers do not discourage anyone from anything. Sometimes I think that these professionals have varying points of view, and some of them may disagree that the use of a diaper is appropriate.

Therefore, we should challenge these individuals to try to live their life if they have no to little control over their bladder or bowel’s. If they understand what it means not to have any control at all, then they will understand why people decide that they want to wear diapers to be able to control that. There are other people who wear diapers for other reasons, and I will not debate why someone may or may not want to do this, because we know why we all do it.

A diaper is a tool to help you: somebody may think it is a device that is used by a lazy individual but it is not. I am glad I use diapers now because I can sleep and I can also say with unequivocal assuredness that because of that decision my stress level has gone down considerably, because I don’t have to worry if and when I have to use it, because it just happens.

Brian

Ok well said @~Brian~ a lot to read though I do believe your right.

I'm sitting here with my partner, and after we read all the responses, I have to admit my response would be "Where Is The Lazy" ? People think it is lazy for us to wear diapers. Now if you actually sit and think about this seriously. We put on a diaper. we dirty the diaper (pee, poop, cum), now we play in the diaper. Still in one swipe here, we have to take off the diaper, clean ourselves, dispose of the diaper, physically wrap it up so we get no excess smell  that permeates the air or house. Now imagine the lot of us that wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.. Those of us that actually have to clean the poop out of the diaper, wash the diaper, disinfect the diaper, then dry the diaper... Please explain to me where is the lazy ? I see it as triple the work here. We could have easily been a toilet slave and used the porcelain king. I know many people that love to throw that word (lazy) around like it means something. Many people think diapers is the lazy way I know this, also many people (society) love to judge and bitch and moan and put AB & DL alike in horrible groups. I am lazy,,I could have regular sex, wham, bam and done, but NO !! I want to have diaper sex, me and my partner have to cover the bed with a tarp so we dont stain or ruin our 2,000 dollar mattress, We have diaper sex (very enjoyable), Now there is diaper gel, poop, pee, female ejaculate, sperm, all over the tarp. We cant just get off the bed and run around leaving a mess on the floor. We use towels to wipe our bodies and our feet, and to protect the parkay floors. We have to throw towels in a bag and seperate them from regular laundry. We hose off and bathe. We must remove the tarp and clean it or toss it (I buy tarps wholesale)... Think about it, This is lazy ? In my entire life I have never been called lazy. From the age of seven I cooked, cleaned, went food shopping, cut the grass, did laundry and cleaned and vacuumed the entire house for my parents and I praise my fellow ABDL friends that wear cloth diapers and plastic pants everyday. Those are the diehard people, I cant even write out a list here, because it is way too long. I use disposable, for very special occasions and anniversaries I love cloth diapers and believe me they are still as soft and as fluffy as the day I bought them. I have loved diapers from a young age. I have cleaned all my messes from junior high school, high school, and college. I love you guys and please excuse me for being brutally honest and blunt. I dont come here to hide behind a keyboard, I come here to tell it like it is. So next time someone says diapers are lazy,, LAUGH AT THEM !!! 

ice_screenshot_20210822-001652.jpeg.d2fbc7b7b477d2c8e91d0b11249cc31b.jpeg

21 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

SOCIETY IS WARPED !!!!

Edited by Evelyn Dellcerro
spelling
  • Like 1

I'm no expert on shaming and humiliation of children in the mid 1950's but I did get a lot of firsthand experiences (mostly from my Aunts). I was always 'sickly' and my one Aunt blamed me for being incontinent (as if I had some control or something). I was told, by her, that I shit myself deliberately just to make her life a living hell and diapers were her favorite shaming device. Also, telling me I was stupid or lazy was always part of her Rant. (I should note that I remember this through the eyes of a 5,6,7 year old so I may still have some personal bias on the subject)
From today's point of view I think most people can't wrap their heads around how pervasive shaming was in the 50's and 60's. A nursery school (now called a daycare center) my sister and I attended after school and during the summer would diaper a student over their clothing if they broke this or that rule. It didn't happen often but if someone really screwed up they were put in the Baby Section and were diapered for real for the rest of the day.
Two of my friends from school and church had to put up with parents who used what would be called Diaper Punishment today, but nobody paid any attention to it at the time.

20 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I'm sitting here with my partner, and after we read all the responses, I have to admit my response would be "Where Is The Lazy" ? People think it is lazy for us to wear diapers. Now if you actually sit and think about this seriously. We put on a diaper. we dirty the diaper (pee, poop, cum), now we play in the diaper. Still in one swipe here, we have to take off the diaper, clean ourselves, dispose of the diaper, physically wrap it up so we get no excess smell  that permeates the air or house. Now imagine the lot of us that wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.. Those of us that actually have to clean the poop out of the diaper, wash the diaper, disinfect the diaper, then dry the diaper... Please explain to me where is the lazy ? I see it as triple the work here. We could have easily been a toilet slave and used the porcelain king. I know many people that love to throw that word (lazy) around like it means something. Many people think diapers is the lazy way I know this, also many people (society) love to judge and bitch and moan and put AB & DL alike in horrible groups. I am lazy,,I could have regular sex, wham, bam and done, but NO !! I want to have diaper sex, me and my partner have to cover the bed with a tarp so we dont stain or ruin our 2,000 dollar mattress, We have diaper sex (very enjoyable), Now there is diaper gel, poop, pee, female ejaculate, sperm, all over the tarp. We cant just get off the bed and run around leaving a mess on the floor. We use towels to wipe our bodies and our feet, and to protect the parkay floors. We have to throw towels in a bag and seperate them from regular laundry. We hose off and bathe. We must remove the tarp and clean it or toss it (I buy tarps wholesale)... Think about it, This is lazy ? In my entire life I have never been called lazy. From the age of seven I cooked, cleaned, went food shopping, cut the grass, did laundry and cleaned and vacuumed the entire house for my parents and I praise my fellow ABDL friends that wear cloth diapers and plastic pants everyday. Those are the diehard people, I cant even write out a list here, because it is way too long. I use disposable, for very special occasions and anniversaries I love cloth diapers and believe me they are still as soft and as fluffy as the day I bought them. I have loved diapers from a young age. I have cleaned all my messes from junior high school, high school, and college. I love you guys and please excuse me for being brutally honest and blunt. I dont come here to hide behind a keyboard, I come here to tell it like it is. So next time someone says diapers are lazy,, LAUGH AT THEM !!! 

ice_screenshot_20210822-001652.jpeg.d2fbc7b7b477d2c8e91d0b11249cc31b.jpeg

SOCIETY IS WARPED !!!!

I love your Response!  your Just awesome @Evelyn Dellcerro

7 years ago before I got my own place and both my sister and I were staying with our now, dearly departed grandmother, my grandmother did think for a little while that I was being "Lazy" for wearing and yes, using diapers. Until that is I pointed out to her that I did really have nighttime accidents (I never outgrew bedwetting) and that it just made more sense to wear them all the time "Just in case". Then after I got my own place, which I have mentioned before I became anemic and had only thought I was dehydrated (Around 2015 when we had a heat wave here) and ended up in the hospital for excessive blood loss (From my hemorrhoids'), after which several doctors told me that I would need "Absorbent Products" from now on as cotton briefs did not wic moisture away from them and when damp would cause them to irritate my hemorrhoids due to the more coarse nature of cotton briefs.

Wearing them is not laziness.. it is damage control!

I was one of those who wet the bed, or more technically, sleep wet at night since I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants every night until I as almost 6 years old to keep the bed dry.  My parent's never humiliated or embarrassed me, treated me any different or called me lazy.  Back in the very early 1960's bedwetting was common but not talked about like it is today.  I think one of the biggest differences between then and now is parents realized kids did it but didn't openly talk about it except maybe some mothers of bedwetters who might talk about it among themselves over coffee.  They knew kids wet the bed and diapers were a common unspoken solution.  I'm sure more kids in the early 1960's wore diapers to bed than most people realize, me being one of them.  Had it been more openly talked about outside of the individual homes, I doubt the "lazy" comments would be as wide spread as they were back then.  Why?  Because people would realize that it's not just their own child who wet the bed but many others. I think the perception has changed a lot over the past 20 years and there is one big reason.  Goodnites.  A once taboo subject is out in the open and now people are more understanding and aware kids of all ages sometimes have wetting issues while sleeping.  I'm sure there are still some ignorant low I.Q. people who believe their kids are just being lazy when they wet the bed, but I'm just as sure many parents now days take a different stance on the subject based on products made to help keep these kid's bed's dry at night.  If there weren't so many kids who wet the bed, there wouldn't be a big need for Goodnites and Underjams.  Lazy?  What kid would rather sleep in a cold wet bed than a warm comfortable one?

Now, those adults who just like to wear diapers whether full time or now and then are not lazy!  As Evelyn said, it takes a lot more work cleaning up after wetting or messing in a diaper as opposed to just flushing a toilet.  We who like wearing diapers don't do it because we are lazy, we do it because we have a diaper fetish and enjoy the feelings of wearing and using diapers.  That's the concept that many other adult's can't grasp.  Sometimes there is the convenience factor as well.  It's not lazy to wear a diaper when driving long distances to avoid stopping at some dirty rest area, especially at 2AM when you have no idea who could be waiting to stick a gun in your ribs. Also who hasn't waited in line at an amusement park or Disney World to ride an attraction and had to pee so bad that when you finally got on the ride you couldn't enjoy it due to the pressure of your bladder and fear you wouldn't make it through the ride without having an accident?  How about those crazy enough to spend New Years Eve in Times Square?  Some might call that lazy, I call it being smart!

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2021 at 5:20 AM, rusty pins said:

I was one of those who wet the bed, or more technically, sleep wet at night since I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants every night until I as almost 6 years old to keep the bed dry.  My parent's never humiliated or embarrassed me, treated me any different or called me lazy.  Back in the very early 1960's bedwetting was common but not talked about like it is today.  I think one of the biggest differences between then and now is parents realized kids did it but didn't openly talk about it except maybe some mothers of bedwetters who might talk about it among themselves over coffee.  They knew kids wet the bed and diapers were a common unspoken solution.  I'm sure more kids in the early 1960's wore diapers to bed than most people realize, me being one of them.  Had it been more openly talked about outside of the individual homes, I doubt the "lazy" comments would be as wide spread as they were back then. 

I agree that there were a lot of diapered kids like us in the 60's. I started working for both our local News Papers delivering papers to people's houses when I was ten years old. I went to school with most of the kids on my Paper Route and every house had a Clothes Line (no home dryers back then) for drying their clothes. In the Sixties there weren't any paper diapers so everyone dried their diapers on those clothes lines. Even my 10 year old brain was smart enough to realize that some of the houses with the diapers didn't have any babies living there. I never said anything because there were diapers on my clothes line as well. But no one ever said a thing.