1. 1. Do you identify as:

• Male - Heterosexual
    • Female - Heterosexual
    • Male - Gay
    • Female - Lesbian
    • Transgender MTF
    • Transgender FTM
    • Nonbinary, Queer, or Other

I'm definitely male and love primarily woman, but I've had relationships that go both ways.

I love women's clothes, probably more than actually being female, so I'm in that odd category that none of the gender identity categories will appreciate.

Male, heterosexual, although "asexual" might better describe it these days. I'm married but there isn't a hell of a lot going on in the boudoir. My being in diapers might have something to do with this, but, truthfully, it was trending in this direction for a long time - basically since our youngest was born. As for gender identity, my first thought was to say "decidedly male", because I like power tools and martial arts and tending the fire, and am the lifter of heavy things and the opener of seized jars. If there is a bump in the night that requires investigation, or a snake or insect 'emergency',  I am the one deemed expendable.

At the same time, though, I have a secret place in my heart for pink diapers and pacifiers, and I chose my nom de plume here after a girl I lived next door to when I was young, whom I credit with awakening my awareness that I was a DL, although I had no words for it at the time. So, I have periodically imagined what it must have been like to be a girl of 5 or 6 who wears diapers. I was a boy wearing diapers, but only at night, and secretly, I wanted to be like her, but I was also terrified of the idea - I hated wearing diapers in any kind of company, and of course, had no experience with wearing them under dresses. So, the idea of "being" her was both attractive, and also repulsive. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a woman. The fact that I'm trans doesn't particularly inform the way that I'm a woman.

I prefer men slightly but I generally have a fairly low libido and am perfectly happy having no one.

• 1 month later...

I’m an heterosexual male, but with very limited interest in acting. Not very different from a snow leopard that gets close to another one of his species every 2-3 years and then all is ended within 1 hour.

On the GOGIATI, I was identified as "androgyne". Having some background in "Tests and Measurements" and given that it matched what I think of myself. I would say that this test is or was roughly valid. I did notice a couple of "trap questions, which means I missed at least two mor. Trap questions measure honesty and are part of the "faking good" or "faking bad" scale shich show if the subject is trying to mainpulate the test (knowing what they were, and being amenable to taking personality tests, I answered them truthfully since it would not be in my interest to try to game the test and I knew that if I spotted a couple of trap questions, there were sure to be others that I would not fox out). Now, such tests are bery abostract since they measur "intr-psychic" variables and are tough to validate because they get into the "nature vs nurture" varaibles and must rely on sterotypical ideas sonce those are taken as society-wide markers. This goes back to the Ediwards Personal Preference Schedule, which I had to evaluate in "Tests and Measurements". However, such qfuestions can also be used as trap questions if the stereotype is fairly obvious. Most tests use multiple scales and questions appear in more than one of the scales. These include the "faking" scales.. The old "#2 pencil" test kits would come with a number of templets for hand scoring These templets would have holes punched in them to show the "correct" answers for that scale and one would note the ones that were filled in and the ones not filled in. The dreated Minnisota Multi-phasic Personality Innventroy has a boatload of these templates. A new test in "normed" by comparing the scales to those of  validtated tests before they are accepted. All "intra-psychic" tests are subject to interpretation and should be given in the context of an interview and socred and interpreted by soneone other than the interviewer who has zero knowledge of the subject, which is why computer scoring and interpretation of such tests are ideal since those are standardized

Androgyne is a rougly even mix of masculine and feminine genders give or take 3  points either way. I would say 4 points

Male, heterosexual, but that's not something I'm particularly proud about.  It's just how I am. I've missed plenty of opportunities in my life by having no sexual attraction to men.  But, I'm very much a breast baby, and always will be.