LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a cheer up.

HI all I am looking for a cheerup though you don't have to if you do not wish to.

What I am sad about is this.  I am sick and tired of my body not doing what I want it to do.  Yes I know there is protection I can wear.  The part of my body I am upset about his of course my bowel movement department.  Yesterday April 12 I was just about to go into work and well I just stood up from my car and there it happened though something told me to put the padding on.  Good thing I did as it was a real mess to clean up.

I am really getting sick and tired of the way my body is.

Now I know what you probably will say to me and just wear full time.  Though that is my desire I just can not do that at this time do to living situation.

Though that is the goal.  

I am just looking for a cheerup not suggestions on what to wear.

Thank you all.

I am tagging a few people as I know those people will cheer me on.

@Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle @~Brian~ @froggy @Timmybaby @MessyBoyKG @tai_kamiya (tk) @joey52 @philmydiaper @poobrat @Rachel1 @John_in_Utah  @debbie_lee29cd @BabySpiderBoy @Babygeebee  @chubbyABDLcub @Luvs24 

I put this here in IC desires as this is my desire though not as of yet.

• Like 1

I'm not very good at this myself. It sux when our body doesn't do what we want.?.......Just hang in there and take each day as it comes hugs Eddie ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey Eddie. 

Oh man that is hard.  As we get older we can't always do the things we used to do as our bodies start to betray us.  I know, it's happening to me too.  It may sound trite, but all we can do is work on things we can change and, with grace, accept the things we can't.  I am certain that you will  come up with a solution that will work for you and get you where you want to be.  In the meantime hang on.  You can do this.   If you need to reach out I am here.  Hugs.

• Thanks 1

I know how you feel. My body's betrayed me a lot in my life.? One thing I will say, is our bodies are not with us forever. Here are some videos that always cheer me up when I'm feeling down about my body.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did! ?❤️?☺️?

• Thanks 1

Eddie, Keep your chin up and wear a good diaper.   Take a few changes with you.  Have you considered a plug to stop accidents?  Then remove it when ready to go.

15 minutes ago, froggy said:

Eddie, Keep your chin up and wear a good diaper.   Take a few changes with you.  Have you considered a plug to stop accidents?  Then remove it when ready to go.

No plug as I would be in real pain.  From build up

eddie keep your chin and your diapers up.. lol yes Glennie is being the class clown once again. seriously Eddie i went through exactly what you are going through.. in my case i was medication.. they founds something that works worlds better. talk to your drs and explain the issue, even if it is embarrassing to discuss.. you aren't the first person loading your pants. there are ways to improve this.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Glennie said:

eddie keep your chin and your diapers up.. lol yes Glennie is being the class clown once again. seriously Eddie i went through exactly what you are going through.. in my case i was medication.. they founds something that works worlds better. talk to your drs and explain the issue, even if it is embarrassing to discuss.. you aren't the first person loading your pants. there are ways to improve this.. 

Thank you Glennie.  I have talked to my Doctors I do have a urologists though right now there is really nothing they can do.  I still need to have the #2 checked out for polops or what how you spell them.  And other stuff though right now my hospital is not doing elective surgery so got to wait.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Thank you Glennie.  I have talked to my Doctors I do have a urologists though right now there is really nothing they can do.  I still need to have the #2 checked out for polops or what how you spell them.  And other stuff though right now my hospital is not doing elective surgery so got to wait.

Before you consider surgery, talk to your doctor about Kegels--exercises to strengthen your anal sphincter muscles. I'm no medical expert, but it might be woreth a try.

48 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Before you consider surgery, talk to your doctor about Kegels--exercises to strengthen your anal sphincter muscles. I'm no medical expert, but it might be woreth a try.

Oh no there wouldn't ever be surgery.  

• Like 1

Best thing I can say, and at my age believe me, $hit happens at any age.  Just have to deal with a body that's getting older and changing and be glad it's not worse, like being in a wheelchair, deaf, blind or dementia.  If I had a choice out of all of those possibilities, bladder or bowel issues would be my choice even though I'd rather not have any issues at all.

@DiaperboyEddie12

I know that having your body NOT do what you want it to do, or doing it when you don't want it to happen can be embarrassing, inconvenient, and happens at times you can't control.  I had been having accidents and bouts of incontinence, IBS, Diverticulitis, and other things that cause my body to ache, shake, and just decide that its NOT gonna do what I want it to do.  When this started to happen on a more frequent bases, I decided to take steps to deal with it.  

Having accidents/wet/soiled pants/clothing is NO FUN, but I had to come to terms with the fact that I am still young, and I was having problems standing/walking and moving around, and I decided that the safest way to make sure I didn't fall unnecessarily is to NOT put myself in the position where I KNOW its risky.  I wish my body didn't hurt, I wish my body was 25 and my mind was almost 50 - but it does NOT work that way.  You will find that when your body wants to do something, it will do it, and you just have to be able to ride it out.  I hurt like hell today, but I know why:  My neck has a pinched nerve, and I will have to have another MRI at the Medical Center In Berlin, VT, and the doctors who treat me have been wonderful - They want to do that, then have me do an epidural injection to my neck, so that they can pinpoint WHERE to inject medicine: If they find the right place, the pain will be GONE, and I won't have to have them do a procedure where the find the disc, and remove the parts that are annoying the nerve:  If they can inject, and it stops the pain, I won't have any issues, hopefully for a few years, but I am always worried that I am just gonna get FAT, Heavy, and I will fall apart, but the doctors assure me that having the Degenerative Disc Disease won't mean my body will decide not to work anymore.  That gave me some comfort.

It can be HARD to deal with this: However, you will mostlikely have an episode when you have a situation happen, and your stepdad is there, or witnesses you having an accident.  I don't know how he will react, but I would HOPE he won't throw you out:  There are people here that, like you and I, just don't HAVE control of BM functions, and accidents happen man - All I can say is that you should keep that HEAD held HIGH, and DON'T worry:  Because you are NOT alone, and You DO have friends here that care about you - Changes Happen Eddie, and that is a FACT, some of them you can deal with easier than others, but others can be a PITA, but hang in there, and REMEMBER, being incontinent is NOT something you can CONTROL, but you can take the STEPS you need to make sure you can DEAL with it.

Talk to your urologist and your Primary Care Doctor:  They should be able to help you - and do me a FAVOR:  SMILE, and don't sweat the small stuff :)

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 1