LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well....

Liv fell through the burning ring of fire into the rabbit hole. How far it goes down time will definitely tell. If some there was a rare side affect to amazon milk that could make a little lose control of their bladder even after the effects wore off Liv definitely wouldn't want to be the one to discover that...

although we would!

It was interesting to see that even though the craving wasn't there, knowing what it would do to her, she wanted to taste it anyway due to liking it. Now that she has had it from the source, I wonder if that will make it that much harder for either of them. It would be a quick way to pass the part in public, if someone was getting suspicious, she could just latch on and she wouldn't have a choice but play the part and trust Charlie to keep her protected.

So far she has only had effects last for one day. Wonder if it will be different being from the source and the amount that she had.

Chapter 21: ...In for a pound

I woke up to the smell of food cooking and sweet singing. It smelt like... breakfast, bacon in particular. Maybe sausage. And the voice producing the song...

With my eyes still closed, I enjoyed the last few moments of Charlotte’s comfy bed before I needed to get up.

‘Wait... Charlotte... last night... she must have put me to bed after...’

I shot up, the memories of last night returning in a flash and filling my brain with embarrassment and happiness.

‘Did... did that actually happen?’

I looked down and saw the onesie I had been wearing since yesterday, and upon closer inspection, the nappy I was wearing had obviously been used during my sleep.

‘Ah shit. The milk from last night. Of course. Why did I give in so stupidly to my cravings?’

There was no way to tell just how I had used the nappy, because the smell of breakfast cooking was overpowering all other scents in Charlie’s house, and the feeling... well it just felt squishy. Whether that was a wet squishy or a... messy squishy I couldn’t tell you. I just knew I wanted out of it as soon as possible, it was cold and it didn’t feel very good.

After using nearly all my strength, I managed to get the onesie snaps open so I could get access to my nappy. Still couldn’t tell if it was wet or messy, this was a very very thick nappy she had put me in! Not quite a crawler, but due to it swelling up, I would probably still need to crawl.

I tried pulling the tapes, but apparently the strength needed for those was a lot more than I could manage.

‘Where did Charlotte get this? Or was it Malcolm, and if so, why did he put that in here?’

Resigned to my fate of being stuck in this nappy for the time being, I decided to go see where Charlotte was. I could hear her singing, and she wasn’t in bed with me when I woke up, so I figured she must be in the kitchen, cooking. Maybe she could get me out of this disgusting nappy.

Climbing down off the bed, trying my best not to land on my messy bum, I proceeded to crawl out of the bedroom when I was stopped by an authoritative voice.

“And just where do you think you’re going little missy?” Charlie said, looking down at me.

“Eek!”

“Eek indeed little one. What are you doing out of Mummy’s bed?”

“I... umm... need a... change.”

“D’aww, I can see that sweetheart. But first you’re going to have to eat, sorry. Breakfast is ready. But I promise I’ll get that cute bum of yours changed as soon as we’ve eaten okay? We’ll need it changed if we’re going to get going.” Charlotte said as she lifted me up and onto a stool.

The mess in the back of my nappy mushed about when she sat me down, confirming what I was dreading. I was not enjoying this part of the baby treatment. Sure, I may have maybe... slightly... kinda... perhaps had a very small bit of enjoyment last night with some of the baby treatment... but this was... eww.

“Wait, get goi...?”

Before I could finish that sentence Charlotte shoved a baby bottle of milk in my mouth and I was forced to suck on it. My eyes widened at the fear of having to drink more milk, but the fear quickly subsided when I tasted it. It was just normal milk thankfully, even if a small part of me was disappointed by that.

“Don’t worry sweetie, like I said last night, I don’t want you to become addicted to my milk. Remember, this baby stuff is just for show, right? I don’t want to date a baby, even if I enjoy babying you a little. So I don’t want you to lose your potty control or anything or become addicted to breast milk.”

I nodded whilst finishing off the bottle in my mouth.

“Good girl. Maybe we can do it again, I... kinda enjoyed it.”

I would have responded but I think my cheeks did all the talking for me.

“I’m glad you clearly did too babe. But it won’t be often, okay?”

I nodded, taking the finished bottle out of my mouth and placing it on the counter in front of me.

“Last night was...” I said.

“Interesting?” Charlie interjected.

“...yeah. I kinda see the appeal Alice was talking about. Whilst I don’t want to go around shitting my pants and being reduced to a baby... being cared for and loved and being that intimate and close to you... it was... special.”

“I know what you mean sweetie. But we have to be careful okay? My maternal instincts are in overdrive right now. And I don’t want to lose myself to them. But remember, I will always put you first and respect your wishes. And like I said, I don’t want to date a baby, but I do admit I kinda enjoy dressing my girlfriend up like a baby.”

I blushed a little bit extra.

‘Was I liking this? No, don’t be silly Liv. It was a nice experience sure, but it’s just... safety. It’s immunity to being adopted. It’s being with your girlfriend more often. That’s it.’

My attention was diverted as a plate of sausages, beans and bacon was placed in front of me.

“Ooooh yummy!”

“Remember, you’re just a baby for now, so Mummy has to feed you, okay?”

“Hmph. Fine.”

“Hey, don’t go becoming my little pouty princess on me! I thought you were a good girl?”

“I’m always a good girl!”

Charlie raised her eyebrow at that last statement.

“...except when I’m not.” I added.

“That’s better.” Charlie’s eyebrow lowered.

“But that’s rare!” I said, trying to defend myself.

“That’s true. But your little potty mouth isn’t exactly good girl behaviour!”

I looked at Charlie with those sad puppy eyes.

“Hey, you’re just lucky I didn’t punish you for swearing just before!”

“Fiiiiiiiine. Maybe I swear a little.”

“A lot.”

“Ugh. Fine. A lot.”

Just as I started pouting, Charlie proceeded to shove a spoon full of cut-up food into my mouth. I gave in and started chewing.

“Good girl. Now, eat that all up, and then we’ll get you ready. Today may be difficult but it’s needed.”

‘Wait, how was today difficult? What did she have planned?’

“I know you’re probably wondering what we’re doing, but I’ll tell you when you’ve eaten okay?”

I finished my food trying to rack my brain thinking about what she could have planned for us.

After finishing every spoonful she fed to me, she lifted me up onto her hip, squishing the mushy nappy with her hand. It didn’t help that my stomach felt full, because I knew that that would probably end up back there too, sooner rather than later, especially with the milk still in my system.

“So what are we doing today?”

“Well sweetie, I was thinking... you want to be my baby in public and my girlfriend at home right?

“Well, yeah... that was the idea. Immunity from adoption, closeness to you, but I still keep my rights and freedoms as an adult.”

“Well you’ve had a taste of being a baby at home, but if you want to really see if this could work... we need to try it in public.”

My face dropped. I mean, I knew she was right. Eventually I’d have to go out dressed as a baby. That was the whole point of this arrangement. But I wasn’t expecting it so soon! A black hole of anxiety developed in my chest.

“Baby, I can see you worrying, I can always tell when you get anxious. But this is going to be okay. We’ll just go out for an hour, maybe to the park, you’ll be carried around by me the whole time, and I won’t let you out of my arms. Nothing bad will happen to you. You just need to endure the baby treatment for a little bit, okay?”

I nodded. I trusted her to keep me safe. I mean she’s done it plenty of times before. I just didn’t want anyone to see me like... well, like this.

“But... but what am I going to wear?”

“Now... I’ll make you a deal sweetpea...”

I knew I wasn’t going to like this.

“If you wear what I put you in, I will let you nurse once more tonight. But after that, no more for at least a week, okay?”

You see, if I was given this deal weeks ago, I would have turned it down in an instant. Being dressed in whatever humiliatingly babyish outfit AND being nursed by my girlfriend... I would rather be dead. But after my revelation and after nursing last night... the craving was too much.

‘One more time wouldn’t hurt would it? I’d have to wear a nappy tomorrow to work... but... I mean it does make Charlie happy.’

“Fine. But I also want to watch a movie and have snacks of my choice tonight, and not limited to baby stuff!”

“Deal!” Charlie said with a grin, “Now let’s go get you changed into your outfit for the day!”

Carrying me into her bedroom, she sat me down on the bed and proceeded to look through the bag of horrors Malcolm had packed for me. She pulled out the dress that Malcolm had printed, the pink frilly one.

‘Fuck. What have I got myself into? Sweet irony I guess, ending up wearing my own creations!’

“First things first, let’s get that icky nappy changed shall we Princess?”

Charlie expertly changed my nappy and put another one of those ridiculously thick nappies on me.

‘If these are this thick, I’d hate to see what a crawler would be like!’ I thought to myself as she taped up the fresh nappy.

Pulling me up to a sitting position, she slipped the dress over my head and, pulling my arms through the sleeves, she tugged it down. My head popped out of the collar and Charlie smiled at me.

“There she is! There’s my little baby!” she said in the most Mummy voice she could produce.

I blushed and tried to bring my hands up to my face.

“No no no baby, Mummy need to see that pretty face so she can kiss it!”

With pinpoint precision, she fired a flurry of kisses at my face, hitting my cheeks and forehead, causing me to start giggling. To finish me off, she landed a big one on my lips and I embraced the kiss as much as I could.

We stayed in that moment for a few seconds before she broke away.

“Remember, nothing too romantic outside, we need to pretend to be Mummy and baby!”

“Yes Mummy!” I said as I grinned and moved my head closer to her tummy.

“Baby! No, not now!”

I gently kissed her tummy, teasing her slightly.

‘I’d get her later. She gets weak at the knees whenever I kiss her tummy, and I’d get back at her for all this blushy treatment.’

“You little tease. I guess we’ll have to have some grown up time later, eh?”

I nodded with a lustful grin plastered across my face.

It didn’t take long before we were fully dressed and ready to go out. We probably could have done it quicker without the teasing...

I sat there, wearing a pink, frilly baby doll dress, only half covering a thick nappy that was easily noticeable, my ashen hair in pigtails with two little pink bows, and white frilly socks on my feet.

“No shoes?”

“No shoes baby, I’ll be holding you the entire time. We’ll just go out, maybe go to the park, sit down and snuggle together, and then we’ll come back here okay?”

“Uh huh. But no letting go of me okay?”

“I don’t think I’d want to let go even if I had to sweetie. How is your dress?”

“Well I never thought I’d be wearing one of my own creations, that’s for damn sure. But I guess it’s cute. And it’s comfy.”

“Does this one have any of those little gadgets you guys use?”

“I don’t think so. Malcolm probably printed this and he trusts you, so it’s just a normal dress.”

“Ah well, anyway, let’s get going babe. You ready?”

I nodded. She placed a pink dummy in my mouth and smiled.

Charlie lifted me up and held me against her chest. Gently supporting my padded bum, she grabbed her bag which was now an impromptu changing bag, and opened her front door. I took a deep breath in and held it there as we exited her house and she locked up.

I was shaking with anxiety as we walked down the street to the nearest park. Charlie could tell, so she held me as close as she could and stroked my hair.

Every time an Amazon walked past looking at me with that cute ‘D’aww’ expression, I hid my face into Charlie’s boobs and suckled on the dummy harder. This was a lot harder than I imagined. And no one’s even interacted with us yet!

“It’s okay babygirl. Mummy’s got you. We’re nearly at the park and everything will be okay.”

Her words soothed me and I felt slightly better, both physically and mentally.

As we arrived at the park, I could see a bunch of littles all dressed up in various degrees of babyish attire. Some were obviously being treated as babies, some were dressed more like toddlers. I did notice there weren’t any Amazon children though, only Amazons and their regressed littles.

Charlie found a bench and sat down.

As long as I’m with Charlotte, everything will be okay. She’ll protect me. I love her. She loves me.’ I thought to myself.

My face turned crimson as I realised what we had said last night.

‘I have never told anyone I love them. Except my parents of course. Not even to any of my ex’s. And even more, she said she loves me. She loves me!’

I nuzzled against Charlie’s chest, taking in everything about Charlie’s body. Her soft skin, her scent, her warmth. The outside world faded away as I embraced my girlfriend and, I guess, my Mummy.

I looked up at her so that I could tell her just how much she meant to me, how much I admired her, how much I loved her, how much I adored her. But before I could get a word out, our little bonding experience was interrupted by a woman sitting beside us.

“Someone sure is affectionate today!” said the woman.

“Yeah, she just wants her Mummy right now, she’s not used to people.” Charlie responded.

“Wait... Charlie?”

Charlie looked to her side to see who apparently knew her. I kept my face buried.

“Cat? How are you doing? What are you doing here?”

“I’m good thanks! Just here with my little, we were visiting a friend who lives around here. And just who is this?”

“This is Livie, my new little.”

I cringed at that name.

“New little? But you swore you would never adopt one, hell, that’s the main reason you drifted apart from our little group of friends!”

“Yeah sorry about that, you all adopted littles and I didn’t quite feel comfortable around it all. And then, you know, my work took off and I got too busy for all that.”

“I heard that went well though! Good job on that book deal!”

‘Book deal? Charlie keeps her writing to herself really, but she never said anything about a book deal!’

“Thanks, it pays the bills. And it means I can spend a lot more time on this little one.”

“So what changed your mind?”

“I think it was just time, you know? I had that maternal instinct and I just gave in. Fell in love with Olivia here and adopted her the first chance I could.”

“I don’t blame you, she’s an absolute cutie! And so well behaved, especially for a newly adopted little! My Mason here would not stop fighting and arguing for months after I put his butt back into nappies. Can I hold her?”

I nuzzled more into Charlie’s chest, praying for her to not let go of me.

“She’s a little Mummy’s girl; she doesn’t want to leave my side, sorry.”

“Aww don’t worry about it, I understand! Mason here after he had one sip of booby juice wanted to be near me all the time. I love how needy they get once they start craving it.”

I cringed at that term she used.

“Yeah...” I could feel the awkwardness in Charlie’s voice, “Livie here has only had one feeding, but she seemed to really enjoy it. Didn’t you sweetie?”

I nodded my head but kept my face buried in her chest.

“D’aww, she’s so precious! You’re a very lucky Mummy!”

“Thanks Cat. I see Mason is doing okay!”

As Charlie and her friend Cat started catching up, I pulled my face away from Charlie’s chest to see what this friend and this Mason guy looked like.

Cat was an Amazon, as I had guessed, and looked to be a foot or so shorter than Charlie. Blonde hair, blue eyes, makeup plastered on her face. Must be close to our age I assume, if she’s a friend of Charlie’s, though her makeup screamed ‘older woman’. She had the same creepy grin that a lot of Amazon women have when they see littles.

Her little boy, Mason, was an short, overweight, brown haired little who was wearing a ridiculous bubble romper made of baby blue satin. To make him look even more ridiculous, he was wearing a matching bib, matching booties and matching mittens, and was obviously being restrained in the stroller he was sitting in. The spark of life had gone from his eyes, leaving just a husk.

I had seen that look before and I knew exactly what she had done to him. I had seen it on all those littles that got brought into the shop. She had him altered and hypnotised and now he was nothing more than a drooling, mindless baby. I guess at least now he couldn’t feel shame at his situation at least.

“Oh there she is! Charlie she is so cute! You bagged an absolute cutie! Have you ever thought about breeding her? She would make some very cute offspring!”

I nuzzled my face back into her chest. I had heard about people doing this to littles, and it is barbaric. Like we’re some kind of pet. I clenched my fists and suckled as hard as I could on my dummy so I didn’t yell at this woman.

“Oh god no! That’s cruel. She’s not some kind of fucking pet! She’s my baby. And honestly, if you suggest anything like that again you’ll no longer be my friend.” Charlie yelled at her, furiously.

‘There’s my Charlie. I knew she would defend me.’

I clenched onto her dress and hoped she felt my appreciation in the hug I was trying to give her.

“Sorry Charlie! Just... never mind. Just a bit jealous is all.”

“You have your own little though. Mason is lovely.”

‘Was lovely. Not now. He’s just... there’s nothing left of him.’

“I know, but I always wanted a girl.” Cat sighed, “Anyway, let’s just forget I said anything, okay? We have more important things to discuss!”

“We do?”

“Yeah! Like when are we throwing you a baby shower? The other girls would love to see you! It’s been forever!”

“Oh... umm... you don’t have to!”

‘Please Charlie. Not a baby shower. Anything but a baby shower.’

“No, I insist. We all had one when we adopted a little, you need one too. Plus it’d be nice to catch up. What kind of things are you missing for little Livie? Just so I can tell the girls what to get you.”

“I guess... I’ve not really got anything for her yet. So fine. But only a small shower okay? Livie gets nervous around others and I don’t want to force things too quickly. When are we doing this then?”

‘No Charlie, why did you sign us up for this? Going out like this is one thing... to go to the baby shower designed just for me? That’s too much!’

“How about Tuesday?”

Charlotte stood up, taking care not to tilt me and putting support on my padded bum, and turned to Cat.

“Tuesday is fine. Well, it’s been nice seeing you again, I’ll see you at yours on Tuesday. We better be off now, Livie has had a busy day and needs a nap. See you later! Say bye bye Livie!”

I kept my face buried as I waved goodbye with one hand.

Cat waved back.

“D’aww bye cutie! See you on Tuesday!”

Once we were out of sight and on our way home, I looked up at Charlie with the sternest look I could muster.

“What was that?” I asked angrily.

“I’m sorry babe. I really am. But please understand, if we are doing this, we need people to think I actually adopted you. If they don’t, they could adopt you instead, and theirs would be legal!”

“I... but...!”

“But nothing babe, listen to me, if we need to go to some stupid little baby shower to throw off suspicion, then we go to it.”

“Fine. But I’m not going to like it.”

“You don’t have to like it. I won’t like it. But we’ll get a bunch of free stuff, you can learn what it’s like around other littles, and we get them off my back for a while. Just be careful around my friends okay? They got baby crazy and I feel really sorry for their littles.”

“Are any of them not fully regressed?”

“Unless things have changed, pretty sure Gwen’s little hasn’t been fully regressed. I don’t know why. Maybe you could find out when we see her. Just, trust me okay?”

“I understand. I do. Just... I’m scared.”

“I pinky promise I won’t let anything happen to you baby.”

I reached up and kissed her chin. That’s all I could reach from here.

“I love you Mummy.”

“I love you too babygirl.”

The evening was quiet and relaxed. I nursed from Charlie again, meaning I was probably stuck in nappies tomorrow at work, and we did end up watching a movie of my choice. Charlie even got me adult snacks! I did get a nappy change at one point during the movie, because the milk and the large breakfast caught up to me and I ended up filling the back of my nappy unknowingly. Well, until the smell hit both of us, that made it pretty obvious.

What started as a scary start to the day ended with a cosy evening, followed by snuggling up with my girlfriend in bed as I drifted off to sleep in her arms.

And all that was running through my head that evening was ‘What am I going to tell Mal and everyone?’

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

I've done about 40 chapters so far, and I spent a good amount of time yesterday fixing the timeline and fully fleshing out the next bunch of chapters. I've now got 71 chapters planned, with potentially more being needed. I've already passed the 100k words mark. I really wasn't expecting to write this much for my first story, but I'm enjoying writing it and I hope everyone is enjoying it!

Next chapter Wednesday or Thursday!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Oh how deliciously entertaining this chapter was.
This Cat is giving me some lousy vibes. This baby shower is certainly not going to be as easy as Charlie hopes. Here are my tips:

1. you buy really inappropriate gifts: onesies that just make Liv crawl, ankle boots with spikes so she doesn't walk, mittens, etc.

2. they put the Littles all in one room and turn on hypnosis movies and Liv is nothing but a drooling baby for a few days but Zoey's mom (forgot the name) can help with some nanites and protect Liv permanently

3. Charlie gets a voucher for a etiquette school where Liv will be fitted with everything: teeth gone, walking gone, bladder and bowel control gone, and a drooling baby when Charlie would pick her up again.

4. cat invites charlie's mom and she insists on staying a few days to a week and makes life much more complicated for both Liv and charlie.

And YES I know I paint here of course only really bad scenarios, but let's be honest otherwise it would be boring and who would expect that from me that I expect positive things in the DD.

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I've done about 40 chapters so far, and I spent a good amount of time yesterday fixing the timeline and fully fleshing out the next bunch of chapters. I've now got 71 chapters planned, with potentially more being needed.

That is a lot of chapters to look forward to.  

For this first time, I really enjoy a diaper dimension story.   Unlike other readers, I prefer that Liv keeps her adult mind and body, mostly enjoys the babying with Charlie, but has to live with the unavoidable consequences of being treated like a baby when going out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Bel George said:

For this first time, I really enjoy a diaper dimension story.   Unlike other readers, I prefer that Liv keeps her adult mind and body, mostly enjoys the babying with Charlie, but has to live with the unavoidable consequences of being treated like a baby when going out.

I think most people prefer Liv to stay as she is but with the extra baby treatment to protect her. I count myself among them. But especially the DD always gives the possibility to imagine the craziest and also the most evil because you mustn't forget that the Amazons are crazy. My favorite thing would be if Liv and Charlie end up being a normal couple regardless of their sizes and the fear that Liv will be kidnapped by some crazy Amazon. But in the end it's also fun to imagine disasters.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

3. Charlie gets a voucher for a label school

I think you mean “etiquette school”! (Although “etiquette” means “label” in French and other languages, in English it means “good manners” or “behaviour”)

24 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

I think you mean “etiquette school”! (Although “etiquette” means “label” in French and other languages, in English it means “good manners” or “behaviour”)

I write these texts with a translator and normally I pay more attention to such terms. But here I seem to have slept. I will adjust that. thank you for watching.

I definitely see adoption in Olivia's future to protect her and I could see Charlotte becoming her mommy and that Dynamic changing but we shall see how the story goes  I definitely don't see them being very sexual it just doesn't seem like that's what neither one of them want in the long run I think the girlfriend thing was honestly a fantasy until she realizes she's a little and needs a mommy more than she needs a girlfriend just my thoughts

3 hours ago, Bel George said:

I agree that its good at the moment but wary about liking the story too much. I have been burned by other diaper dimension stories that seemed promising but ended with cruel mutilations and mind murders. I hope the author of this story will avoid that here.

42 minutes ago, bje said:

I agree that its good at the moment but wary about liking the story too much. I have been burned by other diaper dimension stories that seemed promising but ended with cruel mutilations and mind murders. I hope the author of this story will avoid that here.

Which story do you mean? I am curious by nature

Wow  it really hits home how she's kind of traded one dance for another. Their really is no safety for either party in this society. *angry anarchist noises*

I bet Liv and Charlie going to get all sorts of interesting gifts at the baby shower. I could see Charlie's friends insisting on babysitting Liv so Charlie can make up for lost time with her friend group.

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh how deliciously entertaining this chapter was.
This Cat is giving me some lousy vibes. This baby shower is certainly not going to be as easy as Charlie hopes. Here are my tips:

1. you buy really inappropriate gifts: onesies that just make Liv crawl, ankle boots with spikes so she doesn't walk, mittens, etc.

2. they put the Littles all in one room and turn on hypnosis movies and Liv is nothing but a drooling baby for a few days but Zoey's mom (forgot the name) can help with some nanites and protect Liv permanently

3. Charlie gets a voucher for a etiquette school where Liv will be fitted with everything: teeth gone, walking gone, bladder and bowel control gone, and a drooling baby when Charlie would pick her up again.

4. cat invites charlie's mom and she insists on staying a few days to a week and makes life much more complicated for both Liv and charlie.

And YES I know I paint here of course only really bad scenarios, but let's be honest otherwise it would be boring and who would expect that from me that I expect positive things in the DD.

Thanks for the comment! I hope you enjoy what happens!

5 hours ago, Bel George said:

I like hearing people care about my characters this much ? and I'm glad you are enjoying it!

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think most people prefer Liv to stay as she is but with the extra baby treatment to protect her. I count myself among them. But especially the DD always gives the possibility to imagine the craziest and also the most evil because you mustn't forget that the Amazons are crazy. My favorite thing would be if Liv and Charlie end up being a normal couple regardless of their sizes and the fear that Liv will be kidnapped by some crazy Amazon. But in the end it's also fun to imagine disasters.

It's weird but nice to see you say that about Liv ?? and I do enjoy hearing your theories.

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I love it 

Thank you! I'm glad!

2 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

I definitely see adoption in Olivia's future to protect her and I could see Charlotte becoming her mommy and that Dynamic changing but we shall see how the story goes  I definitely don't see them being very sexual it just doesn't seem like that's what neither one of them want in the long run I think the girlfriend thing was honestly a fantasy until she realizes she's a little and needs a mommy more than she needs a girlfriend just my thoughts

They're still very much sexual. They are both adults and love each other. Definitely not a fantasy.

1 hour ago, bje said:

Thank you for your comment! I hope you continue to enjoy my story.

19 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Wow  it really hits home how she's kind of traded one dance for another. Their really is no safety for either party in this society. *angry anarchist noises*

Awww ?

10 minutes ago, AbyMatt said:

I bet Liv and Charlie going to get all sorts of interesting gifts at the baby shower. I could see Charlie's friends insisting on babysitting Liv so Charlie can make up for lost time with her friend group.

I hope everyone enjoys the baby shower and that it still surprises people. It should be at the end of the week, theres one more chapter before then.

26 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

It's weird but nice to see you say that about Liv ?? and I do enjoy hearing your theories.

Of course I have a sadistic side that sees genre suffering etc.. But I am also someone who likes a nice happy ending. Therefore, the theories are the most fun especially when they are evil but in the end I want it to be good for all. How they come to the happy end on the way there it can be very dark to go the one does not exclude the other.

• Like 1

I think the reason the one friend didn’t regress her little is because she’s actually an adult baby and just has an arrangement with her little. I don’t think she’s regressed at all, not even a little. 

If I was a little I’d totally accidentally see up Amazon woman dresses just to see if any of them was wearing diapers just to out them to their friends or other Amazon’s especially to my mommy because let’s face it, I wouldn’t be a free little long lol

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I think the reason the one friend didn’t regress her little is because she’s actually an adult baby and just has an arrangement with her little. I don’t think she’s regressed at all, not even a little. 

If I was a little I’d totally accidentally see up Amazon woman dresses just to see if any of them was wearing diapers just to out them to their friends or other Amazon’s especially to my mommy because let’s face it, I wouldn’t be a free little long lol

We would be portal Littles anyway, which are especially popular, so yes, you wouldn't be free for long, but none of us would be. The question is more what kind of Amazon we get. A nice one like Charlie or a "dangerous" one like Cat who turns our brains into mush.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

The question is more what kind of Amazon we get. A nice one like Charlie or a "dangerous" one like Cat who turns our brains into mush.

Yeah I’d probably try to find a good one as fast as possible lol

7 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Which story do you mean? I am curious by nature

Latest was In-Between by @BabySofia. See my last comment to that story:

5 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thank you for your comment! I hope you continue to enjoy my story.

So do I.

Of course I have some tin foil hat theories about the Amazons themselves being controlled or modified....

9 hours ago, Guilend said:

Won't have long to find out what happens ?

Amazons wearing in public would be be extremely rare, only in cases they actually needed them. 

7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Great update! Glad to know there's plenty to come! Keep up the great work! ?

Thank you! ?

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Lots of fun ahead!

Thanks for the comment ?

1 hour ago, ImprobableLemon said:

I'm happy that things are working out so well for them. Also very scared about the baby shower, especially after that breeding comment. That's what we in the biz call a big oof.

Yeah I think Charlie will be extra cautious around her friend after that comment.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Of course I have some tin foil hat theories about the Amazons themselves being controlled or modified....

That would be fun! ?

15 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I think BBy Kimmy implies as much in "Making the Best of It" where Amazons from certain parts of the world other than the US and mainland Europe analogues have to induce the usual baby-obsession and lactation with hormone treatment, and are much more "normal" than other amazons when they don't have it. 

My best analysis of the Diaper Dimension is that the extreme regression/bondage aspects of the culture are a corporate move to boost consumer spending among the wealthiest capitalists, who would otherwise hoard more of their money.  Per capita consumer spending doesn't rise much further once you're in the top 1%, which means that as income inequality grows, the contradictions of capitalism become more and more acute.  With a consumer base worth less than the value of the goods and services it produces, crisis ensues. 

This societal obsession with not only the usual baby-related consumer goods but also increasingly elaborate bondage gear and medical devices could conceivably provide a legal outlet for some of that hoarded surplus value.  It also generates the market for littles who are forcibly trafficked and bred in several of the stories, commodifying the little workers who are otherwise taken out of the economy, while stigmatizing those who remain, which permits super-exploitation.  This could conceivably delay the next big market collapse by years at a time.