LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you think about Hyonosis?

Personally, I think hypnosis is very good. I have several hypnoses about diapers, adult baby also with some triggers when she tells someone that I then enter and so but it only works when certain people say that. I'm honest, I always thought hypnosis was bullshit, but then I tried it and saw how well it worked for me. I also know that it didn't work at all for some. Did you have any experience with hypnosis?

I've been told a lot of it has to do with your willpower and the power of suggestion.  For example, I'm not easily influenced, but I have an addictive personality so once I'm on a specific tangent, I'm stuck on it.

It would be one heck of an uphill battle for hypnosis to work/on with me.  That said, repetition works amazingly on me.  If I was doing an action while listening to a certain sound/music, or doing specific things together, it sticks over a long time, and it becomes hard to do one without the other.  I used that very successfully when it came to messing my pants.  I would pleasure myself afterwords, and after some time I would want to go in my diapers to get the pleasure 'reward'.

I think its mostly fake and whatever you have accomplished with hypnosis, you could have done without 

Temporary hypnosis might work, but not the way you see on TV-shows, where they get them to do all kind of stuff
But I think its probable that it can help people remember things

I have tried it myself, and got bored.
Tried setting it up overnight, but couldn't get any sleep cause I knew it would be played at some point

17 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Mir wurde gesagt, dass viel davon mit Ihrer Willenskraft und der Kraft der Suggestion zu tun hat. Zum Beispiel bin ich nicht leicht zu beeinflussen, aber ich habe eine süchtig machende Persönlichkeit. Wenn ich mich also auf eine bestimmte Tangente einlasse, bleibe ich dabei.

Es wäre ein harter Kampf um die Hypnose, mit mir zusammenzuarbeiten. Das heißt, Wiederholung wirkt erstaunlich auf mich. Wenn ich eine Aktion ausgeführt habe, während ich einen bestimmten Sound / eine bestimmte Musik gehört habe oder bestimmte Dinge zusammen gemacht habe, bleibt sie über einen langen Zeitraum bestehen, und es wird schwierig, eine Aktion ohne die andere durchzuführen. Ich habe das sehr erfolgreich genutzt, wenn es darum ging, meine Hosen durcheinander zu bringen. Ich würde mich über Nachworte freuen, und nach einiger Zeit würde ich meine Windeln anziehen wollen, um die Vergnügungsbelohnung zu erhalten.

I've done a lot with hypnosis and it's great.  Personally, I'm pretty easy to influence through hypnosis.  Maybe I'll share some more experiences in the future. :)

6 hours ago, Dubious said:

Ich denke, es ist größtenteils falsch und was auch immer Sie mit Hypnose erreicht haben, Sie hätten darauf verzichten können 

Temporäre Hypnose könnte funktionieren, aber nicht so, wie man es in Fernsehsendungen sieht, wo sie sie dazu bringen, alle
möglichen Dinge zu tun. Aber ich denke, es ist wahrscheinlich, dass es Menschen helfen kann, sich an Dinge zu erinnern

Ich habe es selbst versucht und mich gelangweilt.
Ich habe versucht, es über Nacht einzurichten, konnte aber keinen Schlaf bekommen, weil ich wusste, dass es irgendwann gespielt werden würde

It's a shame that it doesn't have any effect on you, but I assure you that it works very well, not everyone is right and with some better it is worse with others.  I think it's a shame when people try and it doesn't work. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Some people swear by the results, others it doesn't work on, so I guess individual results vary.  For me, it's bunk- but I'm not easily influenced and I tend to be very stubborn/ strong minded.  I've listened to some files from Warp My Mind just for funzies/ for the YOLO.  Others have said they get better hypnosis results with professionals- either in person or on tape. So...if you wanna try it, try it. Even if you just find it relaxing or just enjoy the session. If it works for you and helps you achieve your goals, great. :) 

• Like 1

I've played around with it with no real results. Just a vague feeling I might want to be padded at bedtime from listening to EMG's Trying To Stay Dry All Night Long. But as bedtime is an area my ptsd and anxiety has a hold anyway (i.e. i ended up needing a light to sleep without nightmares), i was always going to be vulnerable to that bit. But it's a feeling I can very much ignore if I want to.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say that if you want hypnosis to work, your going to need to work at it a lot. It is not something that comes easily and the result in many cases will be mild. However, if you have a couple of drinks (adult beverages) and/or pot and then use it and work at it over a number of months you will start to see the benefits/results. It is definitely not a one shot deal. 

:)

• 2 weeks later...

i think its all fake theatrics.

it cant give you what you dont already want.

and youd have a better outcome if you just read the same script outloud to yourself from quietly to loudly, affirming it repeatedly. 

no matter what i listened too, i want 0 things to do with girly/sissy and all of those audios lost total value to me. no matter how long i listened to them.

i also tried a bedwetting file EVERY night for 3months and not so much as 1 incidence. 

the only one that may or may not have worked was one to give me babyish dreams. never full blown nursery or fantasy, but definitely saw myself with diapers in my day to day as normal. 

after about a month of that i stopped and the dreams went back to before i started that hypnosis.

so meh.

On 2/24/2021 at 7:58 AM, Dubious said:

Sometimes I wish I were gullible enough to get hypnotized 

Someone should just invent a pill that makes you incontinent for a short period, its a prank bro! 

damn you just thought of a great idea and business idea, until you get sued by someone who was drugged with it haha

On 2/2/2021 at 10:37 AM, Windelbaby said:

Personally, I think hypnosis is very good. I have several hypnoses about diapers, adult baby also with some triggers when she tells someone that I then enter and so but it only works when certain people say that. I'm honest, I always thought hypnosis was bullshit, but then I tried it and saw how well it worked for me. I also know that it didn't work at all for some. Did you have any experience with hypnosis?

stare at the shiney watch, you are getting very very sleepy, you want to give me all your diapers, and cluck like a chicken when you get told the total amount at grocery stores.

The local senior center had a hypnotist as an entertainer once.  He pulled out his large antique watch and was twirling it around trying to hypnotize the subject he had up on the little stage in the common room.  The watch slipped from his fingers, dropped on the floor and broke into several pieces.  The hypnotist said, "Shit".  It took them two days to clean and air out the common room in that senior center!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Whether hypnosis is real is one thing, whether or not that's what a given purveyor of videos is actually doing it another. If the stuff on Youtube does it for you that great. But you should exercise caution before spending any money. There are real therapists out there who will do hypnosis. Most of them probably won't be willing to help you wet the bed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6.4.2021 at 03:43, Little Matt said:

Ob Hypnose real ist, ist eine Sache, ob es das ist, was ein bestimmter Anbieter von Videos tatsächlich tut, eine andere. Wenn das Zeug auf Youtube es für dich so toll macht. Aber Sie sollten vorsichtig sein, bevor Sie Geld ausgeben. Es gibt echte Therapeuten, die Hypnose machen. Die meisten von ihnen werden wahrscheinlich nicht bereit sein, Ihnen zu helfen, das Bett nass zu machen.

There is also hypnosis mistress I know one here in Germany she helped me to wet the bed but not always because it should not remain permanent and she considers it harmful

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of AB/DLs are interested in hypnosis for loss of bladder and bowel control. I blog about that general topic a lot, and I've worked on it both with others and — back when I had continence to lose — myself. My general feeling is hypnosis is not a very reliable way to lose bladder and bowel control. I think it can augment the effectiveness of other strategies, but I think whether it works on its own depends entirely on the person.

On the other hand, I've found that hypnosis is absolutely brilliant for bringing on, or allowing the bringing-on of, certain states of mind. My lack of continence has nothing to do with hypnosis, but because of hypnosis, I feel that I have a much better time.

• 9 months later...

I love ABDL hypnosis, but it's not going to convince you or trick you into doing things. I use it as a means of just getting into little space, letting the suggestions and affirmations set off my littlespace triggers so its easier to go down into that headspace. It's very comforting and soothing in that manner, but if you're like "if I listen to this, I'll wet myself uncontrollably" yeah no, that doesn't work, but it is nice and affirming to listen to a soothing trance-like voice tell you to wet yourself :blush:

• Like 2