LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody ever tried to grow boobs?

blitz1027

Before anyone says it, no I don’t mean like in a garden lol.

seriously though, I’m curious if anyone has ever tried to increase the size of their breasts?  If so how did you do it and how long did it take to start seeing a change?

ive been toying with the idea for years but I don’t want to commit to any sort of surgery or prescription strength drugs.  I’m really wondering if it would be possible to grow them with some sort of natural or OTC type stuff.  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2018/03/18/will-essential-oils-like-lavender-and-tea-tree-make-your-breasts-larger/

This might help you. ☝️

You may want to test a small area of skin first to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction before you coat yourself. Warning, article does also mention potential serious side effects.

It's also possible you won't get any growth but you'll smell good. ?

I started a rowing program about a month ago and my Daddy has noticed my breasts are getting larger. That said my doctor has also noticed that a couple of my hormone levels (natural not hormone therapy) are a bit higher than normal so hard to say definitively.

That said, both Daddy and I are happy with the result whatever the reason.

The girl on the right in the babydoll is doing a breast growth exercise.

I remember seeing a "beach" movie way back when, with a scene where the girls were all doing an exercise while chanting "We must, we must increase our bust." It was similar to this.

2 hours ago, Elbs said:

Gaining weight could be one way. A lot of fat guys have boobs.

Yeah, that’s not what I’m looking to do.  I’ve lost 60 pounds and don’t want it all back

Well there are many different types of boobs. If you want the pointy female type there are exercises and drug free methods. If you are lookong for the manly pecs, there is weight training and plenty push ups and pullups. It all depends on you. Surgery may look pretty, but remember we all grow old, and the scars dont look too good down the road.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

Well there are many different types of boobs. If you want the pointy female type there are exercises and drug free methods. If you are lookong for the manly pecs, there is weight training and plenty push ups and pullups. It all depends on you. Surgery may look pretty, but remember we all grow old, and the scars dont look too good down the road.

Breast forms work just fine for me, makes my bras and tops look so much better 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

Scars are part of the stories of our lives. They help tell where we've been, what we've done and who we are. I'm fairly old and my boyfriend Daddy loves all of me, including my scars. Looks fade, character, being true to one's self and deep love remain long after "pretty" has faded.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 1/31/2021 at 1:25 PM, blitz1027 said:

Before anyone says it, no I don’t mean like in a garden lol.

seriously though, I’m curious if anyone has ever tried to increase the size of their breasts?  If so how did you do it and how long did it take to start seeing a change?

ive been toying with the idea for years but I don’t want to commit to any sort of surgery or prescription strength drugs.  I’m really wondering if it would be possible to grow them with some sort of natural or OTC type stuff.  

I'm growing boobs as we speak; slightly terrifying lol. On Feberuary 1st, 2021, I started taking 2mg of estradiol (estrogen) twice daily; one tablet in the morning, and one tablet in the evening, along with 50mg of spironolactone (testosterone blocker) twice daily right after the estradiol. It's coming up on four months, and I can no longer wear t-shirts without my pointy little buds showing. Apparently I'm showing results a lot faster because I started in my twenties as opposed to my forties or fifties lol. I should have a full-on rack within a year or two. The fat in my body is also redistributing itself to my hips, butt and chest and away from my abdomen, creating more of a curvy hourglass figure. My skin is also getting softer and less oily and my veins are getting less pronounced. I'm also having to learn how to move my body slightly differently to avoid bumping my chest because my nipples are sensitive and tender as hell lol.

As far as I know, there's no other SAFE way to grow breasts aside from what I'm doing; I'm seeing a nurse at a women's health clinic to get my HRT pills (hormone replacement therapy).

Oh, and my little boy parts are shrinking and my sex drive is taking a nosedive lol.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Dprczyone said:

Wow Ellie. Looks like you're well on your way. ?

Yeps. XD I'll probably post an updated picture in the near future; my current one was from shortly after starting HRT. I don't look too much different; I'd like to start making a photo journal of sorts so that I can see my transition progress over the years in the form of a flip-book lmao. ?

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have small ones and did not have to try. I even had a mammogram a couple of years ago