LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

58 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Can't believe that took me more than 20s to understand.

?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?

Thanks for the comment! ?

46 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

AWESOME chapter!!!!!!   This is really Great work.  I love where this is going.   Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!   Thank you!!!!!

Thanks for commenting, glad you're enjoying it! ?

22 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

AH another cliff hanger.  I wonder if the judge can have Aubry arrest on the spot for what is going to be show.  This has to amount to murder in the eyes of the court.  I am surprised that Addison had the courage to stand up to her mother but have a feeling there is something you are not still telling us.  Can't wait for the next chapter and really with all that has come out already I can't see how Aubry could not face some legal issues.?

I think it's safe to say that things are not going according to plan... ?

13 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Oh COME ON! Another cliffhanger?!

?

After the next one I think I start letting you have a breather for a couple chapters without them... Maybe I should change my mind on that though...? ?

• Like 1

Another wonderful chapter! I've been wondering why Addy would risk the nanites, and the only thing I can think of is that somehow Amanda was able to reprogram them for her (and, I assume, for her sister as well). Well, I guess we'll find out. I'm really going to miss this when it is over!

15 minutes ago, something101 said:

So chapter 56 tomorrow right? 

Thursday - I'm going to every other day now to finish the book. 

Edit: I might be bribed by like 37+ likes or something... Just because I had been doing Wednesdays. ?

21 minutes ago, kerry said:

Another wonderful chapter! I've been wondering why Addy would risk the nanites, and the only thing I can think of is that somehow Amanda was able to reprogram them for her (and, I assume, for her sister as well). Well, I guess we'll find out. I'm really going to miss this when it is over!

I'll comment more on this after the next couple of chapters. I don't want to inadvertently drop information that you should haven't yet. 

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thursday - I'm going to every other day now to finish the book. 

Edit: I might be bribed by like 37+ likes or something... Just because I had been doing Wednesdays. ?

I figured out that you are at about 1400 likes on this as you average about 23 each chapter and bribe us sometimes for more post.??

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I figured out that you are at about 1400 likes on this as you average about 23 each chapter and bribe us sometimes for more post.??

Pretty cheap compared to paying for Patreon access though, right? ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Pretty cheap compared to paying for Patreon access though, right? ?

Actually if you were on there I would gladly support you.  I love reading these on wattpad because the font is easier on my eyes and when I go back to reread the whole thing latter it will be easier.

16 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Actually if you were on there I would gladly support you.  I love reading these on wattpad because the font is easier on my eyes and when I go back to reread the whole thing latter it will be easier.

I know many have said they would, but I grew up reading people posting free stories... I guess I kind of like providing that for others. 

I do agree it is a bit easier to get through things on WattPad. It's also easier to not get bogged down with the comments. 

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I know many have said they would, but I grew up reading people posting free stories... I guess I kind of like providing that for others. 

I do agree it is a bit easier to get through things on WattPad. It's also easier to not get bogged down with the comments. 

Yes but like you I like reading all the comments and guesses as you are writing it.

Wow! This chapter is...well, I am having trouble sitting still. I am not sure I want to try and guess where things are going because things have been veering away from what I think every time I try.

On 4/19/2021 at 1:21 AM, BabySofia said:

Truthfully though she's so capable in that dimension with the nanites I can't see her wanting to go home to the primitive medicine anymore.

She could pull a Stacy and make a ton of money and status off the knowledge she acquired I imagine. 

Makes you wonder how much corporate espionage attempts there are to try and get tech from that dimension to reverse engineer. 

50 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Wow I don’t think I’ve ever seen a topic reach “hot topic” status anywhere but the rp section. Can’t wait to read the last chapter 

Thanks! It's been doing that for the past couple of week... I was really surprised the first time it happened! At this rate it's going to be well over 2k comments by the end! ?

45 minutes ago, violetbaby said:

Wow! This chapter is...well, I am having trouble sitting still. I am not sure I want to try and guess where things are going because things have been veering away from what I think every time I try.

That's not unintentional honestly. I don't want the ending to be something that readers say makes no sense, but I also don't want it to be something that you are like 'I knew that was exactly what was going to happen because I've read it 1,000 times before!' 

Hope that is how you feel at the end. Thanks for the comment! ?

37 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

She could pull a Stacy and make a ton of money and status off the knowledge she acquired I imagine. 

Makes you wonder how much corporate espionage attempts there are to try and get tech from that dimension to reverse engineer. 

I'm guessing most of them fail and end up in someones nursery. I picture attempts like in Undercover Tour. And even if you make it back, then you have our own government involved...

34 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

Ahh I loved it! Always been a fan of court room dramas and this is a good one. I can’t believe they actually have that footage, no clue at all how they managed something like that, but I’m glad they did. It seems odd that you’d record something like that to begin with, I wonder if it’s like family security footage or if a camera was planted, guess I’ll find out. I’m super worried for Addy here though, another loss here would just be so devastating for Cam

Thanks for the comment, glad it's coming off well! ?

Slow clap for Addison choosing to do the right thing!!! 

So she was planning on adopting... I still think that was more her mother's idea than her's but hey, people change.

Are they really bringing up what happened to Gina? Wasn't expecting that to become relevant yet. I figured it would be a detail dropped in the epilogue or something.

Justice for Gina!!!

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks! It's been doing that for the past couple of week... I was really surprised the first time it happened! At this rate it's going to be well over 2k comments by the end! ?

That's not unintentional honestly. I don't want the ending to be something that readers say makes no sense, but I also don't want it to be something that you are like 'I knew that was exactly what was going to happen because I've read it 1,000 times before!' 

Hope that is how you feel at the end. Thanks for the comment! ?

I'm guessing most of them fail and end up in someones nursery. I picture attempts like in Undercover Tour. And even if you make it back, then you have our own government involved...

Thanks for the comment, glad it's coming off well! ?

The first time I saw that this topic had over 100k views and almost 2k comments I literally couldn't believe my eyes and had to recount the zeros ?

I'm really happy for you that this story is getting so popular (on Wattpad too!), I think Dimension stories are really something special!

13 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

The first time I saw that this topic had over 100k views and almost 2k comments I literally couldn't believe my eyes and had to recount the zeros ?

I'm really happy for you that this story is getting so popular (on Wattpad too!), I think Dimension stories are really something special!

Thanks! ?

15 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Slow clap for Addison choosing to do the right thing!!! 

So she was planning on adopting... I still think that was more her mother's idea than her's but hey, people change.

Are they really bringing up what happened to Gina? Wasn't expecting that to become relevant yet. I figured it would be a detail dropped in the epilogue or something.

Justice for Gina!!!

Thanks for the comment! You'll have to see on your second and third parts there. I agree it was good that she did the right thing! 

9 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Yay!!!!!!! Bravo!!!! I am really loving your court room scenes in this latter half. Wish I could give this 37 likes right now

Thanks! ?

I half expected her mother to pull out a small tablet and tap it a few times and it do something small to punish Addy, or say a trigger phrase to make Addy mess herself. I imagine by this point she’s had trigger phrases implanted in her daughters, but then again she probably things the nanites will be a good enough scare. 

I don’t even know what to guess now lol. 

1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

Oh COME ON! Another cliffhanger?!

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the final chapter ended in a cliffhanger and just a big "LOL" from BabySofia!

• Like 1

Some are wondering why Holly did not do what Stacy did.  There are 2 things that separate them, Stacy had her family and Gabby to back to.  Even with a 4 year degree she gained enough knowledge to make her decades ahead in her world.  Holly had no  one back home and really loved Ivy.  I don't think my theory of Amanda helping Addy is right or she is a great actress and doesn't want her mother knowing.

26 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I half expected her mother to pull out a small tablet and tap it a few times and it do something small to punish Addy, or say a trigger phrase to make Addy mess herself. I imagine by this point she’s had trigger phrases implanted in her daughters, but then again she probably things the nanites will be a good enough scare. 

I don’t even know what to guess now lol. 

Thanks for the comment! Made me laugh! ?

21 minutes ago, DAQ said:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the final chapter ended in a cliffhanger and just a big "LOL" from BabySofia!

? Some good ideas in this comment... ?

12 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

WOW!!! this is getting really good!

Thanks! ?

Hot dog, this story is really heating up, and Audrey is must be feeling the flames under her getting hotter and hotter 

I can not wait for the next exciting chapter to be share with us 

13 minutes ago, treasuresman said:

Hot dog, this story is really heating up, and Audrey is must be feeling the flames under her getting hotter and hotter 

I can not wait for the next exciting chapter to be share with us 

Thanks for the comment! ?

Ya know, the nanite threat was really shortsighted of Aubry.

She wants her daughters to succeed her in the company but then threatens them in a way that would permanently  (I presume) remove them as potential heirs. 

Aubry is terrible so I wouldn't put it past her to let her cruelty overcome good sense. This hearing kinda shows that with her tunnel visioning on getting rid of Cam. Well tyrants always doom themselves eventually.

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete