LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(inspired by Alex Bridges post in the Art and Stories forum). Since our visuals are how we present ourselves: What we are like and what surrounds us, and since some of what I have seen is pretty strange and some bordering on bizarre. I dicided to give an account of mine. This is not about whether one likes what one sees, it is about does the image(es) do the intended job? (Which is why, when I get multiple visits from a hardcore "Diaper Loverf" whom I do not know from other activities here, "Boy" , "LB (Little Boy)", Sissy"'s, or "Daddy" I wonder what is not understood or what is up)

My visuals are an "organic, integrated whole"; a set of images and phtos that, taken together, show what I am like and about as a Very Little Girl. The signature image is a visual representation of my name bounded by two tiaras on a pink satin background. Then image representations of my Very Little Girl topics, then actual photos of me in various outfits and parts of dress and finally, photos of parts of my room that illustrate something about me. This tells you all about me. The profile photo is a derviative of the signature image adapted for use as a profile photo and the avatar is taken from a photo of me and adapted. The text items of the signature are mostly links to other things that illustrate what I am like. The net result is that you can come to a thorough understanding of "Little Christine" just from what is in my siggy, avatar and profile picture. Do you see anything that pertains to a Diaper Lover, little boy or Daddy? Do you see anything that is not Very Little Girl? Now, some of the things might appeal to an Adult Baby, but they wouled have to be taken out of contex and a Sissy might be attracted to some of the things, but that also woule be out of context from what I can make out of "Sissy": There are no "chastity cages", No SPH, No French Maid, garter and corset, exposed panties or diapers, or pre-teen sluttiness of any kind here. Also, there ARE dolls, teapary, tiaras and fairies, and little girl activities. So any resemblence to anythng "Sissy" is very superficial at best

• Like 2

I’m pretty sure most of mine have been space related. I remember one being from the Planetes anime where Hachimaki was running around wearing the upper half of his spacesuit and a diaper. The current one came from humanmars.net. I don’t remember where I got the background pic, but I certainly wish I had the money to get a full replica setup A7L spacesuit. I so wanted to wander through Walmart in that suit when this all broke out. 

I think mine was from a Pamper's site of some kind that was posted in the forums here years ago.  I added the mask earlier this year in keeping with the Covid-19 safety regulations which I am 110% for!

Mine has some history... it's a photo taken in a hotel room, of a bottle and pacifier that I used to take with me on business trips, back when, a) one could travel for business, and, b) when the only time I was able to wear diapers or sleep with a pacifier was when I was staying in hotels. I stumbled upon this site one evening and created a profile on impulse, and since I happened to have those items with me, I put them beside each other and took a photo. However I didn't post anything or drop into the chat more than a few times for probably a year after that. 

I've thought of my revising my profile picture, but it is also a reminder of where I came from and how far I've come, at least by my strange definition of "progress" - I used to secretively wear diapers overnight, almost entirely when I was away from home, whereas now, three years later, I'm wearing them 24/7. 

Min is an illustration I did years back when I was a lot more in the closet about my overall sexual fetishes.  Her name is Melody, and she usually has purple hair with matching ears/tail for Pet Play/Furry (I couldn't draw furries at this point in my work), a collar and handcuffs to represent BDSM, rope work up one arm to represent Bondage/Shibari, Diapers for my AB/DL side...And off the top of my head I think that's it?  It changes and it's fluid based on my personal interests at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine is a picture of anow discontinued Vermont Teddy Bear that has outer fir that zips off and exposes a kind of pink fuzzy interior.   I figured it was a cute allegory to my life as a DL.   I have the bear as well.

If you're ever up near Burlington Vermont, the factory visit is worth attending.  You get to see them make the bears and get a souvenir bear fur piece.

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Mine is a picture of anow discontinued Vermont Teddy Bear that has outer fir that zips off and exposes a kind of pink fuzzy interior.   I figured it was a cute allegory to my life as a DL.   I have the bear as well.

If you're ever up near Burlington Vermont, the factory visit is worth attending.  You get to see them make the bears and get a souvenir bear fur piece.

The tour and factory is amazing, I haven't been in some 10 years.  As an added bonus, Cabbot Cheese and Ben and Jerry's are also in Vermont!

15 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

The tour and factory is amazing, I haven't been in some 10 years.  As an added bonus, Cabbot Cheese and Ben and Jerry's are also in Vermont!

@LittleAmytheil@willnotwill

I've lived in Vermont all my life, and I can tell you that Vermont is famous for many things:  Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, Cabot Sharp and other cheeses, Vermont Butter and Cheese, Cabot Hosiery Mills, Green Mountain Coffee, and a TON more, as well as Vermont Maple Syrup - When Growing up, lived in East Hardwick, and Barre, VT, and spent MANY a summer at Camp Thorpe, Goshen, VT, and at my Grandparents Houses in Wiliston, VT and St. Johnsbury Center, VT.  Vermont is a beautiful place, and has a lot of good craftsmen and women, and if there is something you are looking for, you probably will find it somewhere in your travels throughout the state.

I've never been to the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory, but It would be kinda neat to be able to take a picture of someone, and be able to turn them into a bear:  Such as an @Evelyn Dellcerro "Eve" Bear, or a @Transfusionelle "Elle" Bear, or maybe a @Emily Ruby Rose"Emily" Bear: Each of these would be custom made, and they would all be dressed very cute and pretty, and they would all be SOFT and cuddly:  Each would have their own style, and each would be a wearing their diapers, of course :)  Of course, we would add @LittleAmytheilas well, and dress that bear in her favorite outfits.

**sigh** i am a computer guy, so I don't design these types of things, but they would cost a PRETTY PENNY to make them, and if I could do it, I'd make 2 SETS, and I send a bear to each of those listed, and have One that sits on MY bed, that I can admire and hug :)

Cabot Cheese is the BEST!! As SHARP as you can get it - SHAAAAAARRRRRRRP!!!  and Ben and Jerry's is also pretty YUMMY too!!  Chocolate Chip COOKIE Dough is da BOMB!!!

Come see us some day :)

Brian