LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you doing today in diapers?

deacon

I am cleaning house but that is not all.  I am in thick cloth diaper pinned tightly and rubber locking pants and a very sexy pvc short maids outfit and cleaning house and having a ball, what about you, have you ever tried this?  One nice thing is you do not have to stop to pee or poo just keep on working.  

• Like 2

I went to the office today wearing a Wellness Original (nice soft blue color) diaper with an insert soaker for some extra absorbency, which I ended up needing after several wettings.  Home now, changed into a Tykable's Little Builders (no longer available-discontinued) that I will wear to bed, wet during the night, wake up wet and in 5 minutes tomorrow morning after I am up my diaper will also have a nice mess in it.  My wife is currently watching an old movie, and I will be joining her shortly. We are expecting a pretty intense snow storm tomorrow; definitely will be a white Christmas with a wet and soiled diaper.  Although my wife knows everything, I do not mess my diaper around her out of courtesy to her olfactory senses.

Well I made it through the 1 1/2 hour drive to work site, and a hour into my 12 hour shift before wetting this MegaMax diaper. 

Now to see if I can make it through the next 14 hours before I get home to change.

What I am doing in my diaper is what any proper little girl would d; something that is almost the same color as my hair that will give my diaper a chance to be a blonde. Also I am plying with Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa, waiting from Sandra Clause

In my diaper I got the smoker going at 3 AM and started smoking a 30lb. ham. I then started baking 4 dozen toffee butter crunch cookies and making rice and beans and fresh mac & cheese with cheddar & mozzerella. Then my nephew and I mopped the entire house, then relaxed with a few beers. We napped in the livingroom and my brother dropped off his 2 oldest kids and my friend Phil came over with his grandkids and GF. My wife got home around noon from work and we had an hour to ourselves before I tucked her in for her sleep. I served ham and the works about 3PM and everyone ate till their belly hurt. The kids still had plenty of room for cake and cookies and passed out after watching the Grinch. The adults chatted and danced to some classic music and all in all I say it was a beautiful Christmas Eve Day. Hope you all have a great Holiday and love permeates the air around you.

• Like 2

Diapers are making me fat, since I don't have to walk to the toilet.

Just been sitting on my ass, but I plan to clean some before new year, in only a diaper, as I get so hot moving around, so clothes will just make me sweat more and have to take breaks more often.

Disclaimer, I'm not really fat, just chubby with a beer stomach ?

Merry Christmas, up this morning to lots of snow, very wet, and also lots of mess in my Rearz Lil' Monster diaper.  Looks like I will have to snow blow today, and several Zoom calls with family. Stay warm and happy.

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

What I am doing in my diaper is what any proper little girl would d; something that is almost the same color as my hair that will give my diaper a chance to be a blonde. 

You're probably thinking you're glad your hair is blond and not brunette! 

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You're probably thinking you're glad your hair is blond and not brunette! 

Who; me?? Innocent little me?? Who do  they say "have more fun"?. Even Homer made it a point to describe Achilles as "golden-haired" and he would still be alive if it was not for a dirty heel. You better be nice to us because you will not have us for long

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk036bj1YW6Fse5OBuZmCscoWm_JNEQ%3A1608910166766&source=hp&ei=VgXmX7eALNey5NoPvISYuAM&q=blondes+going+extinct&oq=blondes+extinct&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgkIABDJAxAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB46BAgjECc6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOg4ILhCxAxCDARDHARCjAjoFCAAQyQM6AggAOgUIABCxAzoFCC4QsQM6AgguOggILhDHARCvAToICAAQsQMQgwE6BwgAELEDEAo6BAgAEAo6CAgAEBYQChAeUOITWIA4YM9laABwAHgAgAF0iAHXCZIBBDEzLjKYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6&sclient=psy-ab

It was probably disseminated by a jealous person in a fit of wish-fulfillmet

Remember: No blondes; no Vikings! Imagine a world with no blondes and a picture of Marily Monroe ore Farrah Fawcett turns up in an archeological dig?

My point above being, if you are doing in your diaper something that turns it yellow or "blond" like your hair, if your hair was brunette or "brown", you might be doing something else in your diaper instead to make it match the color of your hair!

• Like 1

Finally Saturday is here!  I started about 7am with a disposable Fit Right diaper that doesn't fit that right!  I came here to read the forums, chat a bit and wet my diaper until around 9:15AM.  At 10:30 I slathered a copious amount of Destine and Vaseline on my butt, put on a cloth backed Attends disposable diaper, my vinyl pants and golf shirt onesie.  Prior to sitting down here at my computer, I pushed out a good size firm load into my diaper.  I expect there will be more to come.  I'll probably hang out here for a while, then do some clean up around the house putting Christmas stuff away, then I'll clean up, shower and most likely change into another cloth backed Attends diaper until around 5pm when I'll change, dispose of my daily diapers and dress in my regular clothing.

Here in a time-zone-in-the-future, it's Sunday already.  Christmas and Boxing day parties are done.  I'm just sitting around in an increasingly-damp Abena L4, booster and plastic pants (under some shorts to avoid horrifying family members) and I plan to do as little as possible today.  This is my recovery Sunday.

Drinkin Chambord and Chambord and smoking weed i a full diaper,once I. Am so stoked i.cant drive  my aide will put me to.bed and change me they.know when I am.drinking it will be a more than.wet nite  so my. Normal double boostedb  prefold will be doubled  at 1 AM with. My.larger mastic panties,

Alcohol is a bladder irritant for the continent.so the incontinenrnt

dint stand a chance consuming it and not soaking a few diapers.

started off easily enough, late wake up in my heavy over-nighters, changed into my "daytime pajamas" (just some fuzzy lounge pants and a t-shirt), shuffled downstairs to help my g/f with breakfast/brunch/lunch, ate, watched tv for a good while, took out the dog, wet my diaper several more times, changed & showered and now i'm simply puttering on my computer and watching tv with the pooch curled up between my knees. such an adorable little pain in the butt! :P 

? No diapers until my brother goes back to work on Monday. He's been off for three days for Christmas. Then he's off for New Year's for three more days. I don't think I'll forget how to use my diapers, though. ?