LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trouble with Adisc

Sorry, I know this might not be the right place for this but maybe other people are having similar issues.

I'm not someone who likes to post anywhere a lot. But I like to participate in a number of communities very, very occasionally. But I've never been able to post on Adisc because my requests are always, always, rejected. My name is similar to the one I'm using here and I'm keeping the rest of the profile Plain Jane. I'm a pretty ordinary ABDL type poster, I don't think I have any sort of reputation for causing trouble, or any reputation at all really.

Any one else have similar troubles?

If your account is rejected out of hand, it's likely because you're tripping up on the antispam block based on IP address.   Are you trying to get in from some anonymizing server.    ADISC uses the same software I use on several of my forums (XenForo) and has rather extensive registration blocking to stop spam.

It does appear they've disabled the "off line" contact the admin link.   If you PM me your details, I'll send send a PM to Moo and see if we can figure this out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 3:19 PM, Little Matt said:

Sorry, I know this might not be the right place for this but maybe other people are having similar issues.

I'm not someone who likes to post anywhere a lot. But I like to participate in a number of communities very, very occasionally. But I've never been able to post on Adisc because my requests are always, always, rejected. My name is similar to the one I'm using here and I'm keeping the rest of the profile Plain Jane. I'm a pretty ordinary ABDL type poster, I don't think I have any sort of reputation for causing trouble, or any reputation at all really.

Any one else have similar troubles?

I haven't posted there in years. I left when they stopped giving support to the under 18 group(i was someone who was under 18 when I joined originally).

Anyways, yea after they did a mini ban to limit my posts I stopped having my posts approved. I didn't care at that point because I moved on to here which is much more open from a personal view then adisc.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Adisc was my main community to go to as an early teen, I think somewhere when I hit my 19s or 20s I stopped going to the site. I don't know it started to give me some off vibes for some reasons. I have glanced at the forum every now and then but won't become a member again at that site.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I think I have an account there but never used it.

@AwakenEvil

I don't have an account there (adisc) and I don't think I WANT one there either - From what I understand from other members here, they are VERY strict, and they are even STRICTER than @DailyDi rules - sounds like they are paranoid of certain topics - I understand the reasoning for being careful, but believe that some topics should not be restricted.  I believe that it is based on actions that occurred in the past, but I do think that if adisc is supposed to be an ADULT site, than certain topics should be allowed.

As a user here on DD, I take pride in the fact that this is a SAFE community, and a place that I TRUST - The reason for this is because of the staff that work HARD to keep us safe.  I know for a FACT that there are specific things that you should NOT post, and I am of the opinion that UNLESS we stray from this, or we do something REALLY out of line, we should NOT have a problem.  adisc just sounds like they are not willing to deal with certain topics.

I prefer DD - At least you don't have to worry that EVERYTHING you post is subject to getting Pm's saying that it is inappropriate.  People that have good reputations, or have no infractions should have more freedom to post according to the rules, while those who break 'em get the sanctions. If adisc can't deal with a certain topic, then I guess that they are not the place for people who feel they are too heavy handed, or too closed-minded.  Sounds like adisc is just paranoid....

My .02

Brian 

1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

@AwakenEvil

I don't have an account there (adisc) and I don't think I WANT one there either - From what I understand from other members here, they are VERY strict, and they are even STRICTER than @DailyDi rules - sounds like they are paranoid of certain topics - I understand the reasoning for being careful, but believe that some topics should not be restricted.  I believe that it is based on actions that occurred in the past, but I do think that if adisc is supposed to be an ADULT site, than certain topics should be allowed.

As a user here on DD, I take pride in the fact that this is a SAFE community, and a place that I TRUST - The reason for this is because of the staff that work HARD to keep us safe.  I know for a FACT that there are specific things that you should NOT post, and I am of the opinion that UNLESS we stray from this, or we do something REALLY out of line, we should NOT have a problem.  adisc just sounds like they are not willing to deal with certain topics.

I prefer DD - At least you don't have to worry that EVERYTHING you post is subject to getting Pm's saying that it is inappropriate.  People that have good reputations, or have no infractions should have more freedom to post according to the rules, while those who break 'em get the sanctions. If adisc can't deal with a certain topic, then I guess that they are not the place for people who feel they are too heavy handed, or too closed-minded.  Sounds like adisc is just paranoid....

My .02

Brian 

Or its probably because that site sucks and DD is a better platform! Also, I could be a little bias as well~

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Or its probably because that site sucks and DD is a better platform! Also, I could be a little bias as well~

@AwakenEvil

I would have to agree with you all the way around:  this place is more OPEN, understanding and tolerative of things - that's for sure ;)  Bias is welcomed sir :)

Brian

• Like 1
13 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I think I have an account there but never used it.

I sort of have an account there. When I asked to delete my account, they said come back in 3 days and ask again. I changed my email to a nonsense address, and my password to something random. 

• Like 2

When I first started having IC problems, I had an account there, as well as here, and on several Yahoo forums, too. Since I travel a lot for work, and value my privacy, whenever I'm stuck in a hotel with unencrypted WiFi, I would use a VPN to access everything. Adisc kicked me out for that, though it was not in their Ts&Cs. By that point, I had found that site to be of little value to me, so I didn't waste any time trying to get back in.

• Like 2

I've never been a member there, but when I run across files from their forums, it always seems that there's a notation that  the thread is closed for further replies. That alone has dissuaded me from thinking about joining there.

Tends to be a bit of a culture war, there's a lot who promote this cuddly, innocent vision of ABDL and view anyone with a sexual aspect to it as creeps. The medically incontinent tend to attach themselves to that group as well.

19 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

Tends to be a bit of a culture war, there's a lot who promote this cuddly, innocent vision of ABDL and view anyone with a sexual aspect to it as creeps. The medically incontinent tend to attach themselves to that group as well.

Not they don't

19 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

My favorite thing is when people say ABDL isnt a kink... It is... Absolutely is

• Like 2

Adisc has just become too overrun with toxicity. Every time I return after a hiatus the amount of time between my return and the reminder of why I left in the first place gets shorter. 

21 minutes ago, Jennynappy said:

Not they don't

Um yes, they do, they totally do. 

9 minutes ago, NateSean said:

Adisc has just become too overrun with toxicity. Every time I return after a hiatus the amount of time between my return and the reminder of why I left in the first place gets shorter. 

Um yes, they do, they totally do. 

Same thing with the Fetlife crowd. A bunch of disgusting people there in the community