LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Memorial Day diapered weekend - your plans?

Memorial Day diapered weekend - your plans? - I am going to try and find a car show somewhere and be diapered and a few beers, maybe find a few other DL's. Utah here... Anyone know of any car shows in the states surrounding Utah?

1585880221_S0020211-Copy.thumb.JPG.4bf409fdcabbac76a0eeef57ecc4f61b.JPG

• Like 1

My plans will depend on the state, what the Governor will allow to open, and what my doctor will allow me to do - I am still effectively quarantined:  I can travel by car, with my brother Mike, and cannot take public transportation YET - Its just too early to tell, and with my luck, will be home anyway:  I probably will mask up, and take the gopro out and get footage of the street - at least I'd get sunshine :)

Take Care, Stay Safe, Play Smart ;)

Brian

My wife is going to visit her mom later this week, so I'm just keeping down the home front with the daughter and loads of furry/scaly friends. Given that the smart thing is to remain hidden, that will be my plan. Although we may do a "shelter in place" party out in our road with the other neighbors Friday night. Time to raise a glass to staying healthy!

...if the weather's decent that weekend, I'll probably get 110-130 diapered bicycle miles in!!! Love to hit the paved asphalt trails where the college girls are running/jogging in their cute little yoga britches!!! Just the other day, I came up behind one jogging and I swear, she had diapers on underneath or at least a pull-up. It's hard to pedal with a woody!!!  I shoulda turned around for a second glance!!!

Normally, my standard answer would be “working.”  But, since I’m usually off on Monday anyway....I may have to hit up the cousin and his fam and see if they want to try to find the hidden water hole nearby. 

My plans are having a cookout over the weekend, and just staying home and studying for my summer class. Due to Covid 19,  my usual Memorial Day activities I do with some relatives are not possible.  :( 

Tonight I got out of the shower and slipped on a Hello Kitty easy-up. It's just my wife and I tonight so I can hang out on the couch in my kittens nighty and easy-up with no worries, so long as I stay dry. I was promised a bottle of formula later when she changes me into a Pamper. I'm excited because I haven't had any formula in over 2 weeks. With this stay at home stuff, our not so young youngings have been around a lot. Our weekend  plans will have me diapered at least until Saturday night, then the youngings return and we get back to real life and visit with family on Sunday on Monday. 

Today I was working in my living room when I heard big multi-engine planes going overhead.  I found that at that time, the Cavenaugh Aviation Museum (in Addison, TX) gave a Warbirds fly-over all over the Dallas and surrounding areas in honor of first-responders.  The Warbirds are vintage military aircraft.  The aircraft included a B-25, a P-40, and formation of T-6 aircraft as well as one of only four Beechcraft Starships still in existence, and a T-37 Tweet. They took off from Addison, headed northwest to circle Carrollton Regional Medical Center in Carrollton, TX, then circling Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Plano.  They then flew south to fly along Belt Line Road in Addison, then back to the north to circle Baylor Scott & White Medical Center in Plano.  They then turned south again to circle Medical City Dallas Hospital, then over Dallas to circle Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas after which they then circled the VA North Texas Health Care System in Dallas and then west to circle over the DFW National Cemetery.  They wrapped up the flight by landing at Love Field, Dallas.

All of this and I was stuck at my computer - looking at the Warbirds writeup on one of the local newspaper websites. :(

It started out as a great Friday so far. Little did I know my gf had taken my truck in to get a new sound system installed. I have gotten quite a few new sets of lingerie and a few toys. I know for Saturday and Sunday we are planning on a big backyard barbecue and the rain is not going to stop us. We have made love quite a few times and are laying in bed exhausted. I am laying here just writing all this down and savoring my birthday weekend So all in all it will be a fabulous weekend.. Love you all and have a safe and loving holiday weekend. My payers go out to all our servicemen and all our armed forces as I kneel in prayer and wish you all god speed. Happy Memorial Day to you all !

My SO is turning 43 and it is a holiday weekend. Let us not forget to take a moment out of our lives to say a prayer to our fallen heroes and remember them always in our hearts ! They gave their lives for our freedom. Planning a family barbecue in my backyard and it will be a small gathering of my loved ones. Party safe all of you and have a safe and loving Memorial Day Holiday !!  Love to you all !!

My wife and I have decided to have a couple of people over for a cookout. My mother and sister in law, and my mom is coming over. We are also thankful for the veterans out there who sacrificed there lives. 

Correction on my post regarding the warbirds flyover yesterday.  I saw video of it and did some image comparisons.  There was one North American B-25 Mitchell in the lead, six Grumman FM-2 Wildcats next, and one Cessna T-37 Tweet twin-jet trainer following up the rear.

Full flyby video as covered by Fox KDFW Channel 4 - local news chopper (on Facebook) is HERE

On 5/22/2020 at 8:03 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

Tonight I got out of the shower and slipped on a Hello Kitty easy-up. 

Sorry to hear about your fall.  Maybe if you didn't leave the easy-up on the floor and watched where you step when getting out of the shower you wouldn't slip on it!  :roflmao:

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Sorry to hear about your fall.  Maybe if you didn't leave the easy-up on the floor and watched where you step when getting out of the shower you wouldn't slip on it!  :roflmao:

LMDO... (Laughing my diaper off)...

3 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

LMDO... (Laughing my diaper off)...

Why is "diaper" not the first "D" word I thought of?