LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What goes through your mind...

.... when you poop your diaper?

What I mean specifically is, those of you who aren't incontinent but mess diapers by choice, (or have become bowel incon by choice), what are your thoughts, if any, about the act of pooping yourself in a diaper (and peeing too I guess) , as in with regards to the state of mind you put yourself in (AB/ageplay) when you're indulging.

Very often I recall memories of two of my #2 accidents that I've had between my 2 and 3 years (one almost certain to have acrually happened which lead to me getting a cloth flat diaper folded into my underwear in case it happens again, but without some of the details that got into my memory I don't know how; the second one of them I have confimed not to be a false memory -it did actually happened the way I remember it, and I was offered to wear Pampers which I turned down), presumably a result of me being out of diapers early but not quite there yet.

I like to set my mind as if I'm back there being 3 or so years old, and I'm not doing it on purpose because I know what the potty is for and I try to be a big boy and use it, but it's of no use because the moment I realize I have go, as soon as I turn on the spot and make a couple steps towards the potty, before I know it it's all out, I've pooped myself again, and I try to tell mommy how it is, and she has to concede I'm not at all ready and it's diapers for me still. 

Nice!  I have the day off and the house to myself!  Ok, I'm ready to poop in my diaper and push it out!  Hope it's hard and big!  Ahhhhh!  Feels so good to feel the warm mess push into the seat of my diaper!  Not hard though.  Semi mushy.  Well, guess it's time to sit in my chair at the computer and catch up on the forum and chat room.  Man, it's squishing, spreading and flattening out, but feels great!  What's going to really suck, though, is in about 2 hours when I go to remove my diaper and clean up after this mess!  

That's what usually goes through my mind.

• Like 1

If I was to sum up what goes through my mind when I poop my diaper, into one word:  "RELIEF".  Immediate and satisfying "RELIEF".

4 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

If I was to sum up what goes through my mind when I poop my diaper, into one word:  "RELIEF".  Immediate and satisfying "RELIEF".

I would like to add "This feels really good". I've only been able to pamper up once in the last week or so, and couldn't poop, but man does it feel great when I can.

What goes through my mind? First, I think about how much I really have to go. How much fiber (Metamucil) I've been using. Several hours to keep it full. I'm thinking about having a nice wet peeing. I love the warm wetting. When I feel a big poo start to slide out with little effort, how the urgency keeps going and a mighty surge slowly fills my diaper. My eyes are closed, I feel the bulge continuing to grow. In my mind, I'm thinking how it feels about being completely with relief. And of course, my crotch is tingling.

What goes through my mind?  I think I have to poop. Yup, there's the big horse fart announcing it. Won't be long now. GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS! Now walk around a bit, feel it sticking about halfway out. Push a little more out....glorious! Push it all out....yeah.....now squish it around a bit.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. I had said before I don't poo in my diaper. But now when I feel I need to go, instead of holding it till I can take my diaper off, I start pushing. This is usually in bed.. I arch up like a baby or hold my legs up and push a little. Knowing full well I will have to get up and take it off and clean up if a big mess comes out.. I still do it anyway. It's just a 'baby' feeling and I can't stop myself. Maybe I've regressed more , I don't know. I don't wear every day or night and just for fun.. I was wearing for 4 days straight over the weekend and that's when this happened. 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Mindylou said:

Well.. I had said before I don't poo in my diaper. But now when I feel I need to go, instead of holding it till I can take my diaper off, I start pushing. This is usually in bed.. I arch up like a baby or hold my legs up and push a little. Knowing full well I will have to get up and take it off and clean up if a big mess comes out.. I still do it anyway. It's just a 'baby' feeling and I can't stop myself. Maybe I've regressed more , I don't know. I don't wear every day or night and just for fun.. I was wearing for 4 days straight over the weekend and that's when this happened. 

@Mindylou

I've pooped my diaper a couple of times:  when I REALLY had no choice, I was worried, even though I was protected:  Then I was thinking of how "bad" I would be for doing it - I needed to do it, but felt guilty for doing it - and what if someone caught me - Stuff like that  - but to release when you need to, there is nothing more satisfying than to do that.

I look at it this way:  I have the diapers because of my incontinence:  If I need to use it, it is there, and there is no shame in it - I just don't want to sit in it for a long time, cause well, then it would not be comfortable, sterile or clean - diverticulitis rears its ugly head, so if that's happening,  I use diapers for all functions - because I can't be worried that I'm gonna have to use it for pooping, and it can come on you so fast its ridiculous.

Brian

• Like 1

I don't always do it, but when I do, it signifies the end of my diaper/little time because then I'll have to change and take a shower. It's almost second nature now, I just realize I have to poo, do it, finish up whatever I was working on or playing with, then go and clean up. I really don't focus on it, it's just a small part of my experience, so when it happens my only thought is "well, there's poo in my diaper, time to clean up."

5 hours ago, PinkGecko said:

I don't always do it, but when I do, it signifies the end of my diaper/little time because then I'll have to change and take a shower. It's almost second nature now, I just realize I have to poo, do it, finish up whatever I was working on or playing with, then go and clean up. I really don't focus on it, it's just a small part of my experience, so when it happens my only thought is "well, there's poo in my diaper, time to clean up."

That's exactly it for me too. It signifies the end of my Little time and sometimes I hold it because I don't want it to end.. 

But sometimes I just want to feel like a baby more and push to poo and I can't help myself. It does feel good coming out and just knowing it's in my diaper is cool but then I have to go clean up and that's not cool. Such a conundrum ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mindylou said:

That's exactly it for me too. It signifies the end of my Little time and sometimes I hold it because I don't want it to end.. 

But sometimes I just want to feel like a baby more and push to poo and I can't help myself. It does feel good coming out and just knowing it's in my diaper is cool but then I have to go clean up and that's not cool. Such a conundrum ?

Yeah, it does feel good in the moment, but that's about it. It doesn't really add to the regression experience for me; wetting does, but when I poop, my mind is just consumed with the realization that I have a responsibility to clean myself up as soon as possible, and responsibilities are lame. :P

2 hours ago, PinkGecko said:

Yeah, it does feel good in the moment, but that's about it. It doesn't really add to the regression experience for me; wetting does, but when I poop, my mind is just consumed with the realization that I have a responsibility to clean myself up as soon as possible, and responsibilities are lame. :P

Yes!!! ??

I guess I was a late bloomer. I was about 20 years old when I had my first accident, and i wasn't even wearing a diaper. I was out dancing and i had a bit too much to drink and on my walk home I stopped at a light to cross the street and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I felt a little poop slip into my jeans, of course i was going commando and it felt a bit strange. I let more come out and it was semi solid and by the time i got down the block I had emptied my bowels into my tight jeans. I was a little panicked in case anyone saw me. I just couldn't help it, I had such an erection and the poop was all over my genitals and just everywhere in my pants. I barely made it in my apartment and closed the door. I leaned against the door and just rubbed the front of my jeans and exploded right there with my back to the door.. I know now when I have to go I should wear a diaper, but messing my tight jeans was just something that felt too good to pass up.And yes it felt great and I would do it over and over through the years.

• Like 1
On 5/14/2020 at 1:24 PM, PinkGecko said:

@PinkGecko

Being a Baby, you can just release:  Babies don't have responsibilities, so they just release:  You can feel like a baby by remembering you have a diaper on, and telling yourself to relax......If you are in "little space,"  it is easier:  But remember, you do have a diaper on, so there is no shame in releasing.......and it probably will feel GOOD to you once you do release.

@Mindylou:

On 5/14/2020 at 9:53 AM, Mindylou said:

Then, You enjoy the feeling, and then change when you are ready......you have responsibilities, but they can wait for a while........enjoy the feeling......of being a baby or being babied.......

The thing about being an adult is, that you have to clean up eventually, because you have to end the experience when you are finished. However, having FUN is the key here, so just roll with it and relax - embrace the feeling - It can be exhilarating - Sometimes, it is hard to figure out feelings, but they can be awesome as well as confusing to experience :)

Take Care,

Brian

10 hours ago, baker7 said:

@PinkGecko

Being a Baby, you can just release:  Babies don't have responsibilities, so they just release:  You can feel like a baby by remembering you have a diaper on, and telling yourself to relax......If you are in "little space,"  it is easier:  But remember, you do have a diaper on, so there is no shame in releasing.......and it probably will feel GOOD to you once you do release.

@Mindylou:

Then, You enjoy the feeling, and then change when you are ready......you have responsibilities, but they can wait for a while........enjoy the feeling......of being a baby or being babied.......

The thing about being an adult is, that you have to clean up eventually, because you have to end the experience when you are finished. However, having FUN is the key here, so just roll with it and relax - embrace the feeling - It can be exhilarating - Sometimes, it is hard to figure out feelings, but they can be awesome as well as confusing to experience :)

Take Care,

Brian

I actually did it last night and though it did feel good, it still took me out of the experience a bit. I don't think I'll ever fully be able to embrace it like that unless if I was ageplaying with other people and there was somebody to change me, to alleviate me from the responsibility of cleaning it up myself.

I’ve wrestled with this question since it was posted in April and still today I cannot fully explain what I feel. I can say that it’s not regression nor is it sexual. It’s not relief and it’s not satisfying. It’s not a diaper thing because I view the diaper only as a tool. After I became urinary incontinent the need for bowel incontinence just seemed to weigh heavier on my mind and over the years I felt that this was just something I needed to do. So after years of thinking about it I just started doing it. I didn’t just do it sometimes when I started like a binge & purge situation either. The day I started I never looked back and have never done it other than in my diaper since. That was 6 years ago that I started. I’ve been urinary incontinent for 11 years now. Today it’s all automatic. When the body says it’s time to go it happens just that fast. And each time I just feel normal like that’s just exactly what was supposed to happen. There’s no real thought about it and when it’s my regular changing time I just expect for it to be there. Rarely it’s not. I read that others out here enjoy it for a bit then change so they can move on with their day but very much enjoyed the experience and at their next opportunity will do it again. There are also a few people that talk to me privately have that same deep seeded need to do exactly what I have done. Strange thing about it is that they cannot explain the need either. So I guess the best and currently only way I can describe what I feel is normal. Maybe if I had a better writing vocabulary I could better answer the question. But I don’t and I just did the best I could for now. Cheers all!!

• Thanks 1

Wearing a pull-up during the day at work I always use the toliet if I have to poop. But during the times my wife has me in a diaper I just mess my diaper. I do enjoy when I do mess my diaper, and she has no problem changing a messy diaper. Most mornings my wife will wait before changing me, this way I can mess my diaper if need be.

1) Please, it is change time soon, I really don't want to poop in a clean diaper!

2) Please, stay in my diaper don't stain my plastic knickers.

3) Ouch, it's hard it hurts!

4) I must use my diaper, I must obey my rules I am not allowed to user a toilet.

5) It is very humiliating to have to fill my diaper.

6) if I don't poop it all I will have to poop myself again soon.

7) Awu it is awful,  its getting soft and bobbly I can feel my full diaper

8 ) I'm a smelly shitnix with a diaper full of dung, I'm a smelly dirty girl.

9) I must prepare my next change.

10) How I hate cleaning up!

• Like 3

I have a couple of memories of doing a poo in my nappy before I was toilet trained. When I do a poo in my nappy today I try to get in the headspace I had then. Obviously I can't replicate the lack of control over doing a poo I had back then, but I try as much as possible just to let it happen and act like I have no responsibility for what I just did, just as a baby doesn't.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:56 AM, waddlergirl said:

1) Please, it is change time soon, I really don't want to poop in a clean diaper!

2) Please, stay in my diaper don't stain my plastic knickers.

3) Ouch, it's hard it hurts!

4) I must use my diaper, I must obey my rules I am not allowed to user a toilet.

5) It is very humiliating to have to fill my diaper.

6) if I don't poop it all I will have to poop myself again soon.

7) Awu it is awful,  its getting soft and bobbly I can feel my full diaper

8 ) I'm a smelly shitnix with a diaper full of dung, I'm a smelly dirty girl.

9) I must prepare my next change.

10) How I hate cleaning up!

I have a diaper lover girlfriend and we really enjoy changing each other. In two years I have never said no to her, and she in return has never refused to change me. I think it is our mutual love of poop and diaper play that makes clean up that much more fun. It is a game for us and we make play time out of it. I would love to be a guest changer at a diaper party. I know my girlfriend has done that and she enjoyed it with her heart. It helps to have a lead stomach, and being squeamish just is not in my blood. What goes through my mind is " hey this is fun and I am really enjoying this and my girlfriend is turned on just as much as I am" . Even in public I have no problem going in my diaper or tight pants, and the feeling is always fun and adventure.

• Like 2
On 5/21/2020 at 1:17 PM, jacob said:

I have a couple of memories of doing a poo in my nappy before I was toilet trained. 

either a late trainer, or a veri impressive memory - first few years are veri hard to hold onto. 

On 4/22/2020 at 4:59 PM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

Very often I recall memories of two of my #2 accidents that I've had between my 2 and 3 years...

I like to set my mind as if I'm back there being 3 or so years old, ...

Pooping my diaper triggers an immense amount of thoughts, feelings and memories. One of the strongest reasons I wanted to return to diapers when I was young, is because I missed pooping in them. I have a lot of memories from my potty training years and they come up quite a bit. One of the most vivid ones is the very first time I intentionally pooped my underwear when I was 4 in an attempt to be put back into diapers.

It's the most effective thing to put me into a regressive headspace and why I enjoy doing it so much.

When I feel like a naughty toddler, I think about how I'm not supposed to poop in my diaper but I'm going to anyways. When I squat down and start pushing, it puts me in an even deeper headspace and I feel excited that I'm really going to do this. The pushing reinforces the feelings of being naughty because of how intentional it feels.
When I regress even further and have a more babyish headspace, I think about how pooping is perfectly OK and encouraged. I think about how nobody is going to be mad and how I'm going to be taken care of. It much more gentler stream of thoughts. I think of the comfort and safety I'm feeling and how much it reinforces that I'm a baby that needs diapers.
Both headspaces are accompanied by a stream of thoughts of the sensory experience. Thoughts about the heaviness in my tummy, about the slow process of it coming out, about the weight in my diaper, the warmth and so on.

This is really just a summary. Pooping my diaper in a deeply regressed state is one of my favorite daily activities. So I a lot of thoughts go through my mind! ? And those thoughts evolve as I explore this more. I've even made pooping my diaper an object of meditation, which added a whole another level of intensity to the process.