LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Bulking

Attitude Towards Diaper Bulking  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How much does diaper bulking from the weight of being wet affect your experience?

• Can't stand it - get me out of this ASAP
    • Nonchelant - I can feel something down there - wonder what it is
    • Amazing - I can't believe I ever went without this
    • Okay, hold up - really? When is change time?
    • Don't stop - the more the merrier

When wet, and gravity starts taking its toll, how do you feel about a diaper bulking between your legs?

For me, it's amazing... a constant (until change time) reminder that I lost control of something. When standing up, the feeling of the wet bulk having gone all the way to the back (I, for one, don't realise that when sitting down) is absolutely amazing.  

a wicked diaper that is my go to bulge binge phases is bambinos ultra stretch. plastic outer, stretchy sides and hook/loop tabs, the best of everything. they swell so nice in all the right places, lots of room in the bum waiting for that special surprise. i try to keep a few of these around, love them ?

just discovered I still had a bag of incontinence pants. I sctually thought they were a hidden part of the diaper bag I bought they other day, but no. But these seem to be the perfect thing to put over this diaper to keep everything in place. They are frilly around the waist too for added... well... added... fill in the blank. So I guess I will need to 

It's amazing. Its like being double diapered in a soaked diaper and everything being held in plac, including the bulk. I was trying to use a regular belt to do this, but... this is so much more babyish... even the idea of a onesie isn't too appealing to me... probably because of the fact that it's socially acceptable for adults to wear. When I'm in my little space I need a constant reminder that 

Pulling the stretchy waistband of the pair of incontinence pants up as far as it will go (for me about two inches above my belly button) keeps the diaper and the bulk and the baby feeling  in place

I love it when I wet my diaper and it fills up and my pants stay dry. It gets bigger when it fills up and I have to waddle. It's harder to walk and harder to have big boy clothes on especially when I have an outfit on. I often wear PJs at home or tights but I got some shorts with more room for me to wear my diapers and they look really cute and help accommodate the bulk!

I like a thick disposable like ABU Peekabus or Rearz InspireIncontrol or Northshore Megamax.  I wear my thick diapers under a onesie, it helps hold them up when the diaper swells up and gets heavy and wet. The onesie helps prevent diaper sag and keeps the expanded bulk pressed against me. 

• Like 2
On 3/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, olympus said:

The more bulk the better. I particularly like the front bulge you get with really absorbent diapers.

Yes, too bad the back of the diaper doesn't swell up as big as the front of premium diapers like Betterdry.  That would be an overall experience with both a huge front and a huge bulge in the seat of your pants too!

On 3/31/2020 at 4:36 PM, rusty pins said:

Yes, too bad the back of the diaper doesn't swell up as big as the front of premium diapers like Betterdry.  That would be an overall experience with both a huge front and a huge bulge in the seat of your pants too!

You can always “cheat” a bit, and pour warm water down the back. ?

7 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

You can always “cheat” a bit, and pour warm water down the back. ?

Oh, I can totally soak the seat of a Betterdry diaper, it just won't swell up half as much as the front or crotch.  You can actually feel the back of the crotch area and tell that the SAP or padding drastically drops way off at that specific point.  I guess they figure people will wet standing or sitting and for guys the front and crotch will bear the brunt of the wetting, even woman the back of the diaper won't get wet so much.  They forget about those who sleep on their back and soak their diapers!  Gravity runs to the back of your diaper when laying down in bed on your back!  It would be so nice to have the same amount of SAP and padding in the back of a diaper as they do in the front.

• Like 1

Oh yes. I know about gravity. I went without changing my diaper until it had actually gone dry again. It was still helplessly bulky, which was an amazing babyish feeling, but after a while all the weight clumped towards bottom front.

I really love the bulk, and if I can I play in it for a while even better, I would like it more if they made them a little stronger so it won't bust open. I love more SAP in it, that makes it much better feel when full.

• 7 months later...

For me I absolutely love the feeling of the bulkyness between my legs as the diapie swells up from all the pee-pee in it. It makes me feel like such a baby and really gives me that "I just wet a diaper feeling". It feels so good!?♥️?

I love the feeling of a wet bulky diaper and the sound of a discreet pat on a plastic backed bulky wet diaper.  Doubling the sensation with a nice bulge in the back of my diaper is pure ecstasy.

The easiest way I can BULK UP is to open up a mega max, and then place 2-3 Northshore boosters in the MIDDLE - Done right, and you'll be waddling around IF you can walk heheeh :)  I do that If I know I'm gonna be gone for a long day, or if I want a little extra coverage, that way, I am NOT having to change the diaper when she gets wet.  Can feel really good to have the extra protection, as the diaper lasts longer, although the megamaxes are almost bulletproof!

I Love these diapers:  they are wet, but I am dry and comfy - If you Bulk up, you won't be sorry :)

Brian

"Bulkiness" is not just between the leges although that is where it is felt most. I cannot cross or close my legs above the knee Real bulkiness is felt all over the chastity area and little girls were put in much thicker diapers that boys beause of the fact that they were in dresses that could conceal more. Also a gir of 4, 5, or 6 would be put in diapers and rubber panties and a babydoll as part of learning to keep her skirts down. The shortness of a babydoll, about halfway to the knee; decent, but with little to spare, made her pay attention to her skirts If she did not, not only would her panties show, but they would be a fully BABYISH diaper and rubber panties and if they were let to show, whoever saw them could feel them if she wanted to and tease the poor thing to just pieces. Have you ANY idea of what being on someone's lap, with her hands going all over your panties while she is telling you what an adorable baby girl your, or a naughty baby girl you are,maybe with a diaper check, with the emphasis on "baby" is like? Southeastern New England was heavily French-Canadian and, being "French" we had a reputation of which we were aware and our parents did all they could to see to it that we did not live down to it The training diapetrs were very thick and expected to be wet because Mommy did not want to have to undo then for you to go pee and to loet you know in no uncertain terms that you were in diapers and rubber panties just like a baby girl

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

The reason behind bulky cloth diapers is that, unlike paper diapers, which use SAP to turn pee into some kind of goop, cloth diapers "abosorbed" by wicking wetness and spreading it across the whole diaper, thus lessening it in any one place. Also, it was never the intention to have a person in a diaper until it was soaked. Rather, only until it  was very damp or the early stages of being wet as defined by having some of the pee rub off on the finger during a diaper check. So diapers were thicker than they "needed" to be. Being kept in a diaper until it got very wet was usually part of punishment or if it could not be helped for some reason like not being able to change her if she was a wetter

• 6 months later...

More bulk the better. 

I wear at home until I leak or have a pressing need to be changed. 

Northshore megamax, and 2 or 3 boosters and I can go from when hubby/daddy does my diaper change before bedtime until late the next afternoon provided I don't mess my diaper. I am bowel continent but some days I don't bother trying to be. 

If I mess my diaper I'll change before I have fully used all the absorbent capacity of my diaper and boosters.

However yesterday I managed to go almost 24 hours in my diaper and boosters. Daddy got home from work and did a diaper check to see that I was still in the previous night's diaper and asked if I needed to be changed, he saw I could hardly walk and had a sizable bulk in the back as well. He insisted that he change me then instead of waiting for bedtime. He discovered that I'd messed the diaper but 2 of the 3 boosters were dry. He cleaned me up and put me on the potty for a bit hoping that I'd poop if I had to. Then he diapered me up and reused the 2 dry boosters. That was last night. He did a diaper check before work and changed me again because I'd pooped my diaper in my sleep. That's twice in 2 weeks that I've pooped in my sleep. He changed my diaper and left for work. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like fullness and bulkiness to a point but I find that after awhile I get tired of it.  Granted I am doing this solo with out a caregiver that might control my changes so it might be different then.  Also I have a limited supply so I tend to only use 1 a day while working from home so that drives it for me also.