LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Complete The Sentence: My diaper experience changed when...

. . . I found my Daddy. Honestly, having someone who loves you unconditionally that also wants you in diapers, lives changing you and more is life changing. More importantly though is just the loves, snuggles, cuddles and head pats. Having a Daddy who loves having a diapered little is just an incomparable experience ??

.....When I kept having near accidents due to diverticulitis, and decided it was time to use diapers as needed, and began using them daily

Brian

On 3/29/2020 at 2:25 AM, dlsafrica said:

1) ... I found out I wasn't the only person in the world who liked them

2) ... a few days ago when I learnt how to properly put on a diaper

3)  When my wife accepted that I wear diapers and plastic pants.

• 1 month later...

My diaper experience changed 2 years ago when I met a female diaper lover and fell madly in love. Life has been so much easier and I don't have to hide it from her and we have plenty of diaper sex and go out in diapers and dance in diapers.. I love life so much more now that I truly have a loving, caring diaper lover as a gf !! Never give up looking for that special person !!

• Like 1

my friend asked me what it felt like to poop in your diapers?

We were on a road trip and she knew about my incontinence but we had never really talked about diapers or any of the details.

• 3 weeks later...

When I got a hold of around 100 Rearz plain white Incontrol diapers off of an Amazon return pallet that me and my friends bought to make some quick money when I was 16

When my girlfriend came out as a DL on our 5th date and I kept her in suspense until the next one when she asked me to change her and I doubled her up with one of my diapers on the inside and her's on the outside and she got excited when she saw that I also liked wearing them  

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

When I tried my first real ABDL diaper, Crinklz.  At that moment I found what I'd been searching for since childhood.

Same here, except my first ABDL diaper was an ABU Little Paws

...when I discovered better diapers than Depends. It's been really hard to go back to regular underwear sometimes, but I do love Tykables padded briefs or Tiger Underwear briefs when I want to exercise. 

For me I'd say there were 2 memorable events..

My diaper experience first changed when I discovered that there were diapers actually made for people other than babies. This happened when checking out diapers in a Sears catalog (yes many years ago) and in the index they listed Diapers: Baby, Adult. Had to check that out!

Then the other big change, like many others here, was when I discovered I wasn't the only 'adult' out there that was into diapers as a 'thing'.