LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone still quarantined living alone and using diapers isolated?

I've been quarantined myself since last 3/19. I'm isolated it's just fine for me. Plenty of food, great TV (ROKU), and of course, diapers. I take some walks at my lake and small village. To be frank, I kind of like it. I'm sure there's plenty of people having a terrible time. I pray for all of them. Really. It's such a crazy time for all of this. But for the rest of us who've still have their health, try to relax and let things cool out. I've been doing a 24/7 for 5 days. Nothing else we can do. I've got 3 boxes of disposables and a ton of cloth diapers and plastic pants. I hope others are doing OK. 

Not quite quarantined, but certainly encouraged not to go out anywhere.  So, I’m rattling around the house, doing chores, watching TV, and cleaning the yard dressed in just my diaper and waterproof pants. I’m pretty well stocked with both cloth and disposable diapers. However, I’m going through laundry detergent faster than normal. 

• Like 1

Dallas County Tx (USA) received the "Shelter in Place" order on Sunday, effective at 11:59 pm tonight.  Only essential traffic is permitted, travel to work or to tend to a loved one or pet, or for food or other essential supplies.  No unnecessary travel.  I've been in work from home status since my employer activated it, starting on Friday, Match 13th.  Only ventured out to get groceries and mail since then.

2 hours ago, diaperjack101 said:

I've been quarantined myself since last 3/19. I'm isolated it's just fine for me. Plenty of food, great TV (ROKU), and of course, diapers. I take some walks at my lake and small village.

Are you supposed to do that if you're quarentined? I thought quarentine meant not leaving the house.

3 hours ago, Elfy said:

Are you supposed to do that if you're quarentined? I thought quarentine meant not leaving the house.

Strictly speaking, that is correct, but the term is being used colloquially. The authorities have said, if you are not sick that you should still get outdoor exercise and it is all right to go out for necessities. and as far as isolation goes, with phones and chat? It is like being a prisoner in Disneyland compared to the quarntines that usta was. "Quarantine" today is like "rubber panties" after 1947 or "elf" after Tolkien (they were originally about 3 ft tall in the old days, not 6)

Pretty much the same in Norway, but we can move freely whenever we want, but seeing as people abuse it, it might be stricter in the near future 

I have food for a month if its needed, but I prefer to shop weekly so I can eat something fresh and different
Have enough TP to last years, everything was bought long before this outbreak

Getting a shipment of diapers this week, so then I might be set for 6 months+

I'm doing apartment maintenance, started sorting stuff, vacuuming and later I'll be washing from ceiling to floor, then I'll rearrange the furniture and make myself a fetish room in the 2nd bedroom, so maybe I can have guests in the future.

we're under a "no unnecessary travel" order here in jersey. however, the list of what destinations and jobs the governor has deemed "essential".... is pretty long! even landscapers and pool guys are considered essential! so i don't know what's going on here. at least my work is on the "essential" list and i still get paid. a good/bummer situation - good that i still have income (and im healthy), but bummer because of course, i'd like to be home to be diapered, do projects, sleep and catch up on some chores. 

I'm not fully quarantined, just supposed to stay at home as much as possible ..I'm allowed to go out locally for keep fit walks & to buy items classed as essential in the shops.... keeping a safe social distance from everyone in the process.
I found it hard last week but on Friday the UK Govt told all the pubs, bars, cafe's, restaurants, clubs, theatres & cinemas to close so there's not a lot to tempt me out anymore.
My occupational pension is coming in ..Got lots of jobs to do at home + telephone & internet access. Plus a few cloth diapers & incontinence pants if I run out of disposables ..I'm not a 24 hour user anyway ..so I expect I'll be OK...I'm pretty self reliant & happy with my own company ..My regular partner is a bit older than me & in total lock-down at another dwelling a few miles away  .So lack of a sex life is an issue ..but as Confucius say man who has sex problem wakes up with solution in hand LOL!!..old joke 

I expect to be told to stay home from work any time now. I work in manufacturing for the trucking industry, but I can't see many people buying new semis right now. I do need to get to the store for some food stuffs, so hopefully I can actually find something that the stupid panic hoarders missed.

In South Africa, cases went up from 274 two days ago to 402 yesterday and 554 today. There is going to be a lockdown from Thursday night for three weeks  -- which I was worried about because my moey comes through on Thursday and I need to go shopping -- but the shops will stay open throughout the three weeks, and one may leave home to go to the shops or health services etc. I wish my TV were working, I've had almost no satellite reception since October... BUT I have an internet and a bunch of DVDs. I thinik I'm going to be watching a lot of Barbie -- Barbie always calms me down -- besides, three weeks inside most of the time (in a block of flats so I presume we can go remove refuse) allows me to be diapered. I just hope AI can find the right one this time... one that works and doesn't feel uncomfortable, and gosh! Disposables and not pull ups

On 3/23/2020 at 12:54 PM, DL-Boy said:

Dallas County Tx (USA) received the "Shelter in Place" order on Sunday, effective at 11:59 pm tonight.  Only essential traffic is permitted, travel to work or to tend to a loved one or pet, or for food or other essential supplies.  No unnecessary travel.  I've been in work from home status since my employer activated it, starting on Friday, Match 13th.  Only ventured out to get groceries and mail since then.

Started today in Michigan.  Just what DL-Boy said.  I did get out to the store this morning for groceries as that is one place that is still allowed for need.  This store has special early hours for seniors 60 and over so I took advantage.  I will not be one of the "Shelter In Place" people in spite of the mandatory order.  My job is essential and I can not do it from home.  After my shift is done, it's straight home for me.  No stopping and no going out.  Everyone needs to follow that to keep from spreading the COVID-19

A three week lockdown started here 9 or so hours ago -- I was determined to spend it in diapers, but I have not had the best of luck with diapers. Now that I found a perfect diaper (so far) I only have one bag. Fortunately though, pharmacy is an essential service here I think.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:30 PM, diaperguy85 said:

we're under a "no unnecessary travel" order here in jersey. however, the list of what destinations and jobs the governor has deemed "essential".... is pretty long! even landscapers and pool guys are considered essential! so i don't know what's going on here. at least my work is on the "essential" list and i still get paid. a good/bummer situation - good that i still have income (and im healthy), but bummer because of course, i'd like to be home to be diapered, do projects, sleep and catch up on some chores. 

I'm in the same boat as you in NJ!  I'd love to have some time off and at home (We have a safety net of funds) But I too am essential.  I even have a letter of authorization in my car in the event that I'm pulled over at 5am for driving to work.

1 hour ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I'm in the same boat as you in NJ!  I'd love to have some time off and at home (We have a safety net of funds) But I too am essential.  I even have a letter of authorization in my car in the event that I'm pulled over at 5am for driving to work.

no safety net funds here, between mortgage and bills there isn't much for saving for safety funds. definitely trying to be singing a different tune now! lol 

my g/f is a lab worker and is at the top of the list for essential workers. even if they call for total shut down, she's able to be out. her lab gave her a little laminated card saying she's essential and needs to be out for the same reason. 

Essential worker here in Oregon, but now using the last of my disposables. Waiting on a shipment of new Mega Max diapers.  So for the next few days I am using my cloth diapers. I haven't used my cloth diapers for months because of lack of cleaning time.  But now staying at home during non working hours,  and my wife working from home. I now have time to wash and properly dry my diapers. I forgot what the wet all over feeling was like. Very nice I say. ☺

• Like 1