LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is stuck at home?

Who’s stuck at home, and what are you doing?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Are stuck at home more often than usual because of COVID19?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you are stuck at home, are you using this time to indulge in more ABDL pleasures than usual?

• Yes
    • No
    • I just told you I’m not stuck at home (blame the technology; not the writer)

5 hours ago, foreverdl said:

As with most I am retired so I don't have much need to go out except for supplies, and being over 60 with medical issues of my own, Im afraid to even go to my local stores in fear that someone there will have the virus, maybe they came into contact with the one,,,, They just announced today CDC  a person with the virus ,,, came through our county and they told him/her, to stay in the family members home, they are talking monitoring etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they will not say what stores etc that this person was at, we want to know what days they were out in the public, what places etc. They don't even say he, she, because of privacy laws here in our wonderful state. What about us what about our rights to know who they infected and we were in contact with,,,, they are stupid,,,,,, they can tell us where the person  was without telling us any personable info. All they need to say is so and so ate at and shopped at on a given day,,, what the h.... is so hard about that??

I am sorry to vent but sometimes they use the rights of a patient as an excuse to try to not cause panic but cause more panic by not giving us the basic info so most of us can at least feel relieved by knowing we were not in the locations?? 

Those are federal privacy laws predominantly.

Standard protocol in these cases is for the the health department to work backward and find you rather than have everyone reach out to them. The health department contacts the places he was at, looks at surveillance video, and see who he had genuine contact with, and then they try to find those people, which is pretty easy to do with every corner of every store being taped and most transactions occurring with a credit card.

I’ve been forced to work from home for an indefinite period of time, and i’m basically diapered 24/7 whenever i’m home, so I may be wearing 24/7 for a while now. Honestly, not complaining so far :) Stay safe and please practice social distancing everyone!

• Thanks 1

And I just happened to buy a 96 count case of Tranquility ATN diapers out of the blue, about 3-4 weeks ago and still have almost 6 bags of 8 left.  They are my primary day diaper while at home.  This morning I wore an XL youth pull-up that had the outer cover sliced, and an ATN over that.  Then I put my Leakmaster PUL pants over that with two large microfiber dish-towels in the bottom of the pants to absorb spill-over and prevent puddling and minimize leakage from the pants.

Works pretty well although the youth pull-ups are quite snug so I've been changing up a bit, substitute a #5 baby diaper for the youth pull-up, or use an Abena Premium L4 instead of the ATN and baby/youth diapers but still with the Leakmaster and microfiber dish-towel.

Once I am cleared to return to work, it'll be back to the Assurance stretch briefs and peeing in the toilet at work whenever possible... :(

I am 69 so i stay at home except for shopping for food and taking drives into the desert to target shoot just to get fresh air and sunlight.

No hand sanitizers  left here so i use hydrogen peroxide between stores and what little hand sanitizers i have left before i go into the house.

I also take off what i was wearing and put it in a trash bag and run my ozone cpap cleaner into the bag to kill any viruses.

If covid19 hits my town i will break out my old EMT medical resperator  and surgical gloves for shopping.

Just waiting for 100 degree days and less than  10% humidity. Viruses have a very hard time surviving summer in the desert..

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 9:34 PM, Corwin said:

Whole office is on a mandatory "Work from Home" period for the next 2 weeks, and the bets are open about how long that gets extended. As far as indulging, I'm playing with a 24/7 while this WFH period lasts. My wife called attention to Tykables new "Pupper" diaper, so that's getting purchased once the tax return arrives...

I do more office wwork on line but I so not have to wear long pants so right now in a shiny short leotard, great for exercising more   comfortable. Changed from diaper at morning and probably change back in a few hours. Very hard to ride bike in a diaper or other exercises . I like thick cloth diapers and locking rubber pants.

I live in a Ford van, so being stuck at home when homeless is an ironic play on words to say the least. My gym is closed so I can't take showers. If this keeps up I'll have to splurge on a motel room. I'm in the construction industry, and since I'm on a residential  housing job, we're exempt from the lockdown. But the General Contractor has yet to determine if "social distancing" an be effectively implemented ( probably not ). So I'm out of work for an indefinite period of time. Gonna be hunkered down in financial survival mode for a while. 

Which brings me to my next point....I've single-handedly covered the operating costs for this site for the last 3 months with donations. I seriously wonder if I'll be able to do so again anytime soon, so...if you like this website, I urge anyone who can to make a donation. Just $20 a month (every month) would be greatly helpful. DailyDiapers dot com is literally struggling along from month-to-month, and the site owner is unable to work a job for medical reasons. So it's up to us, the membership, to keep this site alive & well. Put your money where your mouths are, folks.....it's very much needed. Thx ???

I'm stuck at home more than usual, but not wearing more than usual, because I'm 24/7 anyway. But I can't indulge in wearing anything ABDL-themed, other than diapers themselves, because my wife and kids are also stuck at home.

42 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

I live in a Ford van, so being stuck at home when homeless is an ironic play on words to say the least. My gym is closed so I can't take showers. If this keeps up I'll have to splurge on a motel room. I'm in the construction industry, and since I'm on a residential  housing job, we're exempt from the lockdown. But the General Contractor has yet to determine if "social distancing" an be effectively implemented ( probably not ). So I'm out of work for an indefinite period of time. Gonna be hunkered down in financial survival mode for a while. 

Which brings me to my next point....I've single-handedly covered the operating costs for this site for the last 3 months with donations. I seriously wonder if I'll be able to do so again anytime soon, so...if you like this website, I urge anyone who can to make a donation. Just $20 a month (every month) would be greatly helpful. DailyDiapers dot com is literally struggling along from month-to-month, and the site owner is unable to work a job for medical reasons. So it's up to us, the membership, to keep this site alive & well. Put your money where your mouths are, folks.....it's very much needed. Thx ???

You might have to search for a motel.  Those are starting to shut down now according to the news. There are very few travelers now, so the motels/hotels are mostly empty. 

Not really stuck at home, but with all municipal services shut down and the restaurants closed, there isn’t much reason to go out or even get dressed.  So, I’m doing various projects around the house dressed only in my diaper. The number laundry loads of diapers has increased. 

I'm retired so it's "business as usual" for me. I did have to go out at 8:00 this morning to get Mom's car inspected and we are going grocery shopping Thursday. The only change for me will be this weekend. My brother usually goes to the health club Saturdays and Sundays, but his club is closed. No dress-up time this weekend, I guess. At least he is still working during the week.

12 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm home for 2 days this week since work has been so slow, boss let me use up some of my sick days. At least it isn't coming out of my saved up vacation time. 

I am one of the lucky ones who work from homd mostly and I tell you sitting around in a cloth diaper and locking rubber pants never gets old  I had on a leotard most of today and it was so comfey. I road my excerise bike for three hours, one hour three times and a leotard is great for that for no bunching in the crotch and under arms. A diaper is not ment for excerizing or riding a bike. 

...this is NOT the time to practice social diapering!!! IMHO, LOL!!!

...for those lucky enough to have gone to CAPCON, they're very lucky they got that event in in the nick of time!!! Wished I could've went!!!

I've been sitting for up to 8-9 hours each day, M-F, at my computer desk, wearing and using my diapers, wearing one of my homemade onesies and my paci.  I have to call our stores when someone has a problem with their phone or network but between calls I frequently have my paci on my mouth.

No political statement here, but this virus hit everyone all of a sudden, starting in China in December.  Some countries were more prepared for it and we in the United States knew it was coming here.  Too bad some of the laws had been undone that concerned epidemic and pandemic warning and preparedness.  Some who originally said, "We have it under control" are now rushing around and declaring states of emergency.  Sorry Rush Limbaugh, this is not just a cold as you stated.  Not enough masks, test kits or labs to process them.  We were caught flat footed and that shouldn't have happened knowing the problems and escalation of the virus in China, Iran, Italy and other countries before it started hitting us hard.  We in the United States had warning and could have been much better prepared for when it started hitting us.  That is the simple truth.  Now we are finally increasing production of test kits and labs to process them.  That should have been done weeks ago in readiness, not after we desperately have a situation due to the numbers of people needing to be tested.  Would we still have closures, isolation and people off work and out of schools?  Most likely, but we could have been testing people sooner and probably been able to isolate and contain more people who have spread the virus to others had more testing been available, and yes, maybe even save a few lives.  Look at where we are today with everything shut down, more people being exposed and diagnosed every day and there are still not nearly enough test kits to handle a small percentage.  Before people yell at me for my opinions, spend a day in my shoes working in the medical field and having to tell all the concerned and panicked people calling over and over, "No, I'm sorry.  There just aren't enough test kits for you to get tested unless you first see a doctor and he determines you have enough symptoms for testing to be allowed".  Have people cry and tell you, "You just don't care if I die!"  Then you might understand why I am upset at people who blew it off at the start here in the USA and said, "We have everything under control" instead of following the situation and examples from other countries and being better prepared before it hit us this hard. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Then you might understand why I am upset at people who blew it off at the start here in the USA and said, "We have everything under control" instead of following the situation and examples from other countries and being better prepared before it hit us this hard. 

And those us who did the very basic math five weeks ago and saw big a deal this would be and were called alarmists have been beyond frustrated this entire time, and are still frustrated by the pace of containment and the dimwits who still won’t believe what’s happening all around them.

• Like 1

It's not enforced here like it has been in Norway. Brazil has been given a mandatory week off work.

I have a generally good immune system. I'm not too worried. I have only been sick twice in ten years, if you don't count nausea, which I get from either not eating or cooking with oil. I think I had a bit of food poisoning from a store deli too. But flu? Twice in ten years. The university is closed and I don't work so... I can be home much of the time. Our church isn't meeting for two weeks in person, and we did our midweek church group on Whatsapp this week

1 hour ago, dlsafrica said:

It's not enforced here like it has been in Norway. Brazil has been given a mandatory week off work.

I have a generally good immune system. I'm not too worried. I have only been sick twice in ten years, if you don't count nausea, which I get from either not eating or cooking with oil. I think I had a bit of food poisoning from a store deli too. But flu? Twice in ten years. The university is closed and I don't work so... I can be home much of the time. Our church isn't meeting for two weeks in person, and we did our midweek church group on Whatsapp this week

Last time I threw up/vomited was in the summer of 1974.  I swore then that I would do everything in my power to never throw up again!  I call that a strong constitution.

Instead of staying hope, people in my area have just been congregating in grocery stores/ stores that sell food like Target and Super Walmart and small convenience stores. A few non-food stores are still open- they're the die-hard hold outs who will only close once the local government/ police forcibly shut them down. 

16 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

You may be missing the point.  It's not all about having a good immune system and only being sick twice in 10 years.  This is a highly contagious virus and weather people think they will get sick or not, they may be spreading the virus to people all around them who then spread it to others.  That's how it get's out of control.  Those that say they are not worried should not panic but they shouldn't blow it off either.  Someone may still catch it and even have a mild time of it themselves, but it's all the other people they could infect if they don't follow the advise from those trained to deal with these outbreaks.  If you just go about your daily routine and don't take precautions, it's not just about you but everyone around you that you come in contact with, sneeze, surfaces you touch and all that.

• Like 1

...well the govt is doing a lot more now, than they did taking over 6 mos to do something about it when in 2009 the swine flu killed over 12,000+ people.

I'm home. Classes at the school are cancelled. A few days ago we went grocery shopping. And we happened to be low on TP. Finally found some. But I thought that if we didn't find any, I knew exactly what I'd do....pad of, course. If it comes to that, I would, and discretion be hanged.

I'm not forced to work from home, but it was strongly encouraged.   I went into the office today, but it felt like I was the only one there.  As far as my team, I was.  But, I'll be home starting tomorrow.   Might not spend all of that time diapered though.