LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I can't get toilet paper!

Interesting.  I saw on EBAY a 12 pack of Angel Soft toilet paper that had 67 bids and was up to $16,000.  I see this was just listed:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Charmin-Comparable-Kroger-Ultra-Soft-Mega-12-48-Rolls-Bath-Tissue-Toilet-Paper/164132982157?epid=1900966759&hash=item2637168d8d:g:FsAAAOSwY2pedRDf  You gonna pay $20,000 for toilet paper?  Especially when there are tols of packages of Toilet paper on EBAY for less that $20.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Interesting.  I saw on EBAY a 12 pack of Angel Soft toilet paper that had 67 bids and was up to $16,000.  I see this was just listed:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Charmin-Comparable-Kroger-Ultra-Soft-Mega-12-48-Rolls-Bath-Tissue-Toilet-Paper/164132982157?epid=1900966759&hash=item2637168d8d:g:FsAAAOSwY2pedRDf  You gonna pay $20,000 for toilet paper?  Especially when there are tols of packages of Toilet paper on EBAY for less that $20.

Probably troll bids.   I'd be tempted to create a toss-away account just to screw with the profiteers.   They think they're going to get huge rewards for no work only to be stiffed in the end.   Like the hand sanitizer guy!  Of course, Ebay may shut them down in a similar fashion if it keeps going.

As far as that 20K listing,  doesn't look like there's any viable options under "Report Listing".   I wonder if the account was hijacked - last feedback was more than 6 months ago. 

Low on food I ventured out today, the market is insane! Paper products are still a ghost town, but also no fresh meats, no canned goods, no milk. It's crazy out there!

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Low on food I ventured out today, the market is insane! Paper products are still a ghost town, but also no fresh meats, no canned goods, no milk. It's crazy out there!

For most items you need, you'll have to hit the stores at opening time to ensure you get some.  This goes for canned goods, meats, cheeses, and other miscellaneous foodstuffs.  For bread, soft drinks, etc., you might get lucky and the bread or soda guy showed up overnight, but you'll do better following a bread or soft drink trucks you happen across until they stop at a store to stock and then wait for the products to hit the shelves.

For bread, you can always get some from the bakery.  I've gotten a large French loaf from Walmart but unfortunately their slicer was broken or they would have been able to slice it for sandwiches for me.  I've got it in the freezer so it'll be hard while I slice it.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 4:26 PM, DailyDi said:

I thought people were exaggerating! I have less than one roll and every store is sold out!

The shelves were almost empty here but my wife got a 9 pack of Charmin at Wal-Mart yesterday.

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 4:52 PM, DailyDi said:

We're on a septic system, can't flush just anything. I do have some flushable wipes on the way in case the paper runs out before the stores restock lol

If you have a septic system I wouldn't flush wipes. Then you want paper that breaks down easily when it hits the water.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, DailyDi said:

I thought people were exaggerating! I have less than one roll and every store is sold out!

Same in UK, people grab it as soon as it goes on the shelf, 

It seems, at least where I am, that things are getting better.... Though SLOWLY!  I venture out on my way to work and where I stopped had somethings, but were out of others. They are also limiting quantity of items purchased ( rationing) and controlling the foot traffic into the store to a few at a time. It also seems they are stocking 24/7 as fast as possible, or as fast as new hires can do the work * shrug* 

I picked up some beans....I' m almost out of soup ( the kind I like) but they have other types that I can handle, so I' s no biggie, I definately wont starve!!! I really don't need much, so shopping for me isn't a huge deal, I get generally what I need and move on. If a selection is out, I can get something else....and thats OK! ?

I was finally able to get some eggs yesterday.  I stopped at a store on my way into work - limit 1, but that's all I needed for now.   And some bleach.  I was nearly out.  So, I'm all set again for another week.   It does appear things are slowly returning to normal here too - but still obvious signs of the insanity.

16 hours ago, redneck diaper boy said:

My wife scored a few days ago at Walmart. She came home with 2 packs of Charmin.

Which should last you about 2 years, and that's just from blowing your nose!  Your wife?  Don't know how long they will last her.

Local stores haven't had any TP for weeks now. Kleenex and papertowels, too. Both local super walfarts parking lots are crowded- you can't even find a parking space (and just looking at the parking lot makes me shudder in horror and refuse to go anywhere near that madness).  Target has started paying its employees an extra $2 an hour because of this madness. So has the local small chain pharmacies paying their cashiers more. Stock workers can't even fill the shelves before it's empty. 

Stores have their doors plastered with warnings about safe distancing, maintaining 6 feet of space between peops, etc.  Idiot crowds give 0 fucks. Checkouts put X's on the floor so the stupid people know where to stand to maintain safe distance. Does anyone care or pay attention? Hell no, that would require a functioning braincell. They stand as close together as possible, like it's just another day. No matter how hard you try, you just can't fix stupid. :bash:

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Local stores haven't had any TP for weeks now. Kleenex and papertowels, too. Both local super walfarts parking lots are crowded- you can't even find a parking space (and just looking at the parking lot makes me shudder in horror and refuse to go anywhere near that madness).  Target has started paying its employees an extra $2 an hour because of this madness. So has the local small chain pharmacies paying their cashiers more. Stock workers can't even fill the shelves before it's empty. 

Stores have their doors plastered with warnings about safe distancing, maintaining 6 feet of space between peops, etc.  Idiot crowds give 0 fucks. Checkouts put X's on the floor so the stupid people know where to stand to maintain safe distance. Does anyone care or pay attention? Hell no, that would require a functioning braincell. They stand as close together as possible, like it's just another day. No matter how hard you try, you just can't fix stupid. :bash:

Did you try swearing at those people and calling them names? Or did you stand in line quietly seething and vent your anger online?

Your indignation and rudeness would encourage me to distance myself from you.  

• Like 1