• Nappy
    • Sleep nude
    • Pyjamas
    • Just pants
    • Anything else please let us know in comments

large.20181013_221203.jpg.bdc0480ff61d06

Any questions?

• Like 2

Unfortunately I'm not in a place where I can risk little stuff atm (should change in a few months though!) so right now I just sleep naked. My preference though and what I will be doing again when my situation changes is always wearing a diaper at night, wear footie jammies over it when it's cold out, and wear a onesie over it when it's warmer. Oh, also I always love to have my paci to help me fall asleep!

8 hours ago, CuddlingBaby said:

Unfortunately I'm not in a place where I can risk little stuff atm (should change in a few months though!) so right now I just sleep naked. My preference though and what I will be doing again when my situation changes is always wearing a diaper at night, wear footie jammies over it when it's cold out, and wear a onesie over it when it's warmer. Oh, also I always love to have my paci to help me fall asleep!

Welcome to our "little" corner of the web. I hope you get to wear soon...

1 hour ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Welcome to our "little" corner of the web. I hope you get to wear soon...

Thank you! I'm excited to be here :) And yeah, I can't wait until I can wear again soon! I'm a little impatient, I miss it, lol.

20 hours ago, Flipside67 said:

I normally sleep in the Nude, but as I type this I am lying in bed with nothing but a Northshore Supreme on.  Currently dry...for now. 

Update: Woke up in the morning with a very wet Northshore Supreme.  But it had a fantastic ability to wick away all of the moisture, so that when I took the heavily soaked diaper, my skin was dry.

• Like 2

I used to go to bed mostly naked till a few years ago.

After wearing diapers to bed more often, I started feeling a bit uncomfortable when sleeping naked. I noticed that when I go to bed naked, I have the genuine fear of having an accident in bed. I think this might be because I don't feel any fabric around my lower body, which I started to associate with 'security'.  

But when I go to bed in "little mode", it's diapers and onesie!

• 2 weeks later...

I wear thicker disposable and plastic pants, but always have a thick Huggies as my closeness soft padding, I wear a sleeper, I don't wear my footies much to bed. Because they are a little tight ( short) and they put my fee to sleep.

I just wish I could sleep tonight, in bed at 10:30pm(ish) awake at 01:17am, now 20 to 4am and I think I might go back to bed, oh ya with my Tena maxi pants on under my PJs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

I just wish I could sleep tonight, in bed at 10:30pm(ish) awake at 01:17am, now 20 to 4am and I think I might go back to bed, oh ya with my Tena maxi pants on under my PJs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have given up un sleeping nights a few yrs ago, I can get an 8 hr sleep about once a week, been fighting it for yrs, tried all the over the counter, and meds and if they did help it was for only a week or so. I just sleep when I can, heck this morning I slept maybe an hour. I was wide awake at 7 am, and fell offer a few hrs after 8 am this morning. I was insomniac before the pain meds and it has just gradually gotten worse.

I wear a diaper and a t-shirt, pretty much always. I like sleeping in just a diaper, but wearing a t-shirt gives me somewhere to clip a pacifier. If it's really cold out (my wife likes it cold in the room), then I might put on pajama pants. I've tried sleeping in a onesie sleeper but I tend to find it too hot. I haven't slept in a diaper shirt because I use them under work clothes so I don't want to stretch them out, which tends to happen to the t-shirts I sleep in. 

• 3 weeks later...