LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Variety is the spice of life.

How important are different diaper options to you? Are you a brand-loyal one-diaper guy, or a look-at-all-the-colors diaper connoisseur ?

I'm blessed that I have a deal to always have my go-to diaper on hand through the end of 2020 at least, but I love to mix in a different design from time to time when finances allow.

• Like 1

I play the field.  Any new diaper that comes out, I'm gonna try at least one.

Since I mainly wear at night, I tend to wear a white diaper one night, and then a colorful one the next.  

My diaper rotation generally includes a few favorites over the years (Bambino Bellissimos, Rearz Inspire+ InControl, CTDC Bear Hugz, NorthShore MegaMax).  Then I include the more recent diaper acquisitions such as the Tykables Unicorns, ABU DinoRawrz, Rearz Barnyard, LittleForBig Cuties / Vintage, Forsite AM/PM, Forsite Under the Sea, and Bambino Teddy 2.0.  Last, I add some from my collection as the mood hits me.

I generally don't wear the same diaper more than once every 2 weeks.

Edited to add:  Looks like Bambino just came out with an updated Bellissimo.  The Bellissimo V2 has an all-over color design, and hook & loop tapes.

https://bambinodiapers.com/bellissimo-v2

While I do love the really cute ABDL diapers and have purchased them from time to time, I usually go with price for the amount of diapers I get per package 

So yeah once in a while it’s nice to be cute and babyish but my main diaper are plain white North Shore mega max or Supremes 

I like different options but when I find a diaper that I really like I tend to stick with that one for quite awhile. Right now the NorthShore Megamax are my favorites.

I like to have a variety of diapers on hand. My night time diaper is always Northshore Supreme, but I also like to have Rearz Princess diapers, Northshore Supreme Lite purple diapers and Crinklz Aquanauts diapers to choose from in the evenings and weekends. For work I use Abena M3 pull-ups.

All my life I have tried different brands of disposable adult diaper.  40 years ago before the internet and premium diapers,  you had to go into a medical supply store or hopefully find some in drug stores.  There was a time when you just couldn't find adult disposable diapers back in the 1970's because they just weren't made or available, and if you did, they were pretty low end with maybe 2 tapes.  It's amazing how adult diapers and diapers in general have evolved over the last 40 years.

Over the years I've tried many brands, several that aren't made anymore including store brands.  As I have mentioned, I am not a daily wearer so I do a lot of hunting at thrift stores and Goodwill.  Typically I find lower end 4 tape diapers like Attends (cloth and plastic backed), Prevail, McKesson, Wings and some odd brands you don't run across very often.  Unfortunately, plastic backed low end diapers are getting hard to find in the thrift stores.  For my usual 3 hours early morning a couple days a week, these different brands of low end diapers I get do well enough, but I have got to the point I will forgo Wings diapers.  They are just too low end to do any good.

Since I have been back to working full time, I have bought some high end premium diapers but use them so infrequently that they last me quite a long time.  I started with a package of Abena Abriform X-Plus diapers about 15 years ago and I still have 5 or 6 of them left.  I always liked the 6 tape Attends diapers from the mid 1990's.  I bought a package of Betterdry diapers which I really like, then a package of Confidry 24/7 that I have always wanted to try but will probably pass on next time.  Northshore Supremes will be my next order as I got a few samples and they seem to do the job.  I am DL and not AB so printed diapers are not that much of an attraction for me but I do admit many of them look pretty cool, especially the Rebel's with the skull and crossbones.  The thing is, who but me is going to see them anyway since I'm not married so why spend the extra money for fancy printed diapers?

To sum it up, I do wear all kinds of diapers and I'm not above trying new brands and not wearing others I've found not to be a good fit or too low end for even a couple hours.

I would say I’m a mix between the two. When I first came into the ABDL lifestyle roughly 10 years ago, my first introduction to ABDL diapers was the early ABU stuff (the one-wet Cushies, the Luvs-inspired Overnights), as well as a mix of Pull Ups and Goodnites, being slim enough to wear them.

Over time, I’ve had the opportunity to try and incorporate different diapers and things into my wearing. I’ve tried things like the short lived BKN diapers, early Bambino products, early Snuggies/Tykables diapers, Tranquility ATNs, Abena M4s, Wellness Briefs, and stuff like that while I was trying to shape what I would consider to be my diaper identity and find what works best for me.

There’s still a lot I haven’t tried for a number of reasons, mainly because I have so much in my adult stash as it is, not to mention I’ve found diapers that already work for me, in addition to all of the vintage baby and kid stuff I collect. Things like Crinklz, Rearz, Cuddlz, Fabine, Dotty and CTDC I haven’t had the opportunity to try yet that I still want to try.

For now, though, I’m mainly faithful to ABU, though Tykables are starting to become more of my favorite. I’m also trying to incorporate some cloth diapers into my repertoire, but it’s really in between those three right now. If I find something else that really works, my answer could change.

On 12/19/2019 at 4:47 PM, DailyDi said:

How important are different diaper options to you? Are you a brand-loyal one-diaper guy, or a look-at-all-the-colors diaper connoisseur ?

I have this "need" to try out just about everything out there, but I do have favorites I go back to time and time again.  What bugs me is that many of the products don't come in XL and sizing varies greatly across brands, so going with large is a gamble.   So there's plenty of choices I simply can't go with since I know they won't fit comfortably.

Of course, I could always lose some weight so I could actually fit. ?

• Like 1

My daily driver is cloth at home, I only wear disposables when out and about ,I will buy one bag of every new diaper to try it out for an entire day of changes ,that's is "recreational" testing to spice up incontinent life .

I am expected to be diapered ,so I can completely "Get away" with any potential diaper failure with nobody thinking twice ,diapers leak and sometimes fail spectaculaly and I can act like its all just part of the plan .

When going out and not testing something new ,in town I wear ATN for long distance or doctors appointments I wear NS Supremes . The only people that ever see me in a printed theme testing diaper is my aide .i prefer plain white .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

For me, because of my size (i'm fat), when i find a diaper that fits, i like and doesn't leak... i'm pretty brand loyal.  I used to use attends until they changed something and they gave me a major contact rash, then i went with Abena L3's, they quit making those.  Then the XP medical A+ level 3, stopped making them, went to the level 4's, then went to the northshore care supreme lites in XL, they stopped those too.... Now I am on the supremes in XL

I will wear other brands, mostly ones I get from other AB's.  I got a lil paws on right now, I have some rearz safari's and more

• 3 weeks later...

I would say i am a variety kind of guy.  Been wearing for 25 years and i have gotten to try many different brands and love them all.  My stash has Bambino classicos, the version 2 classico, bellismo, cloudees and the teddy s.  I have ABU preschool plastic, cushies, and the bunny hops, i have tena flex maxis, and abena x-plus. I also have a few packs of the old style DC Amor diapers, and a few packs of the Little Fantasy diapers, as well the Crinklz Aquanaut diapers and the Rears Lil Squirtz. I also have both styles of vintage attends from the 1990's early 2000 before they change the style over.   I also have a variety vintage plastic depends both from early 1990 and right after the change from green to white.  To me as long as its a plastic diaper and it fits well and feels nice i will wear it.

I have my regulars but I do enjoy an odd different one from time to time.    For the longest time recently I was a Dry247 when at home and a Attends breathable guy in the day.   I've subbed in BetterDrys and Megamaxes of late, but really of late the NSC SupremeLites (blue mostly) are my day and night regular.

I never thought I'd like the baby print diapers.   The diapers of my distant memories were all white.    However, when some of the all over prints came out, I get a bag of those to wear from time to time.

I'm brand loyal to cloth diapers and waterproof pants for several reasons: With a lack of privacy, It is easier to hide/store cloth diapers. I can't discreetly dispose of disposable diapers without them getting noticed. Being born in 1959, I was brought up on cloth diapers and that's what I prefer. I wouldn't mind trying disposables, but storing and getting rid of them after they are used is a big problem.

How important are different diaper options to you?

For me, variety is the spice of my diaper life.  From Dependeco All-in-ones, Threaded Armor Briefs to Northshore Mega Max, my standby is the plastic Northshore Supreme.  Day time wear usually is Threaded Armor or Dependeco Training pants when I'm "trying" to stay dry.  Nighttime is when it gets more interesting.  Cloth doesn't work well for me at night, so I'm strictly a disposable guy in the evening hours, ABU Peekabu Space & LilPaws, Mega Max blue and the whole color range of SupremeLites, but usually the reliable NS Supremes.  For air travel I have managed to avoid TSA secondary inspection with TENA Ultima or Maxi, but may just have been lucky.

I tried the the Mega Max, and had huge clumping issues.   It just wasn't a good diaper.

I typically like to get have an ABDL diaper in-stock, and one case of vanilla diapers in stock.  For me, the Abena M4 is a diaper that works really well.   It's the right capacity, and I rarely have issues with tapes and leaking.  They Tykeables Overnight worked really well as well.