LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where will you NOT wear a diaper?

Generally I just wear diapers around my home, on my own, in private when I get the urge.. not usually to bed, nor when I'm with other people who I don't think will approve, or in public ( although I do sometimes wear discreet incontinence pants out)
I'm happy to wear with other people who share my enjoyment in private or a hotel room...& open to offers LOL!!.
If I had a medical need I would wear them as directed,..all the time except in the bath or the shower if need be.

36 minutes ago, Wetonme21 said:

I'm actually considering wearing one to the nascar race in Dover in a couple of weeks since well, I'm sure there will have to be a few pee breaks...so we'll see what I decide...

I THINK THAT IS A GREAT IDEA FOR WE ALL KNOW THOSE RESTROOMS ARE NOT THE CLEANEST. aNT THINK OF THE ENJOMENT YOU WILL HAVE DRINKING ALL YOU WANT AND DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE RESTROOMS. aND YOU CAN ENJOY A REAL GOOD PEE IN PRIVATE.  I WORE A DAPER AND RUBBER PANTS TO A CAR RACE ONCE AND IT WAS GREAT, NO ENTERUPTIONS. 

• Like 1
On 4/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, Wetonme21 said:

I'm actually considering wearing one to the nascar race in Dover in a couple of weeks since well, I'm sure there will have to be a few pee breaks...so we'll see what I decide...

Where a diaper to an outing that doesn't have great facilities is a good idea.  If only for the convenience.  The drawback is finding a solution for a change, but my solution has always been to only use the diapers if needed.  I will try to use the potty just to make sure my diaper can last the full day.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 4/26/2019 at 4:45 PM, spark said:

Where a diaper to an outing that doesn't have great facilities is a good idea.  If only for the convenience.  The drawback is finding a solution for a change, but my solution has always been to only use the diapers if needed.  I will try to use the potty just to make sure my diaper can last the full day.

@spark

I would attend weekly races at Thunder Road International Speedbowl with my brothers.  I would have to be walking up and down steep hills, and me using the bathroom or even asking to go at the track was discouraged.  The only way that I would ask to go, would be if my brother asked me, and I responded "are you going to help me" and He said "Yes, Lets GO" If I had to go.  If HE asked me, I would Go with him if I needed, otherwise, I would refuse, holding it if I thought I could, till I got home.  I would always use the bathroom before leaving the house, which is 5 minutes from the Track :)  Wearing a diaper in this case is an AWESOME idea, but if you have to do a BM, then you would have to be prepared to deal with it, and sometimes, even when you plan everything out, accidents happen - that does suck, and it has happened to me.  Wetting a diaper is not a big deal to me, because I would be protected :)

On 4/23/2019 at 2:32 PM, deacon said:

I THINK THAT IS A GREAT IDEA FOR WE ALL KNOW THOSE RESTROOMS ARE NOT THE CLEANEST. aNT THINK OF THE ENJOMENT YOU WILL HAVE DRINKING ALL YOU WANT AND DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE RESTROOMS. aND YOU CAN ENJOY A REAL GOOD PEE IN PRIVATE.  I WORE A DAPER AND RUBBER PANTS TO A CAR RACE ONCE AND IT WAS GREAT, NO ENTERUPTIONS. 

@deacon

This is even more relevant in the wake of COVID-19:  In some cases, I think its cleaner to use a DIAPER then it is to actually use the toilet, as you don''t know if the facilities have been CLEANED.  Pee is supposed to be sterile, so it should not be a problem, but I certainly would not want to use an Outhouse or Porta Potty, if I go in and see it disgusting.  This **CAN** spread disease - I will use my own bathroom, because I know who uses it, but otherwise, I use diapers when working daily.  If I can be home for extended periods, then I can use the bathroom more for both.  It is good to be able to have a diaper on, and NOT have to worry that you are gonna have to use it - That's what its for, right? *grin*

On 4/23/2019 at 1:58 PM, Wetonme21 said:

@Wetonme21

I agree:  That way, you don't have to worry about using it :)

On 4/20/2019 at 9:18 AM, IminWetPampers said:

I don’t think that there’s anywhere that I wouldn’t wear a diaper. That being said, I don’t have any swim diapers so I guess in the pool would be the only place. 

@IminWetPampers

If you are 24/7, using as intended, and incontinent, you should be wearing a diaper anyway heehe :)  I probably would not wear one swimming though, as you could Unintentonally release, and have to deal with that - other than that, if you use diapers all the time, and the people you hang around with KNOW you do, then you should be OK: as they would probably already know the situation, and accept it, and if necessary, be able to deal with the situation.

Take Care,

Brian

ANYwhere outside of home or an ABLG event where I might not have ready access to a toilet. For one thing, I do not need the extra work and baggage (supplies and materials) to do so reasonably well

2 hours ago, baker7 said:

@spark

I would attend weekly races at Thunder Road International Speedbowl with my brothers.  I would have to be walking up and down steep hills, and me using the bathroom or even asking to go at the track was discouraged.  The only way that I would ask to go, would be if my brother asked me, and I responded "are you going to help me" and He said "Yes, Lets GO" If I had to go.  If HE asked me, I would Go with him if I needed, otherwise, I would refuse, holding it if I thought I could, till I got home.  I would always use the bathroom before leaving the house, which is 5 minutes from the Track :)  Wearing a diaper in this case is an AWESOME idea, but if you have to do a BM, then you would have to be prepared to deal with it, and sometimes, even when you plan everything out, accidents happen - that does suck, and it has happened to me.  Wetting a diaper is not a big deal to me, because I would be protected :)

I don't really like messy accidents, and it's not always the easiest for me to go.   I pretty much take care of that in the morning, and I'm normally good to go for the rest of the day.    It is typically not issue- and unless I have something to help- it's ain't leaving unless I help.  Mind you- I have had some genuine accidents in that department, but they are always associated with some diarrhea and stomach issues.   If that happens- I tend to hunker down at home.

It might seem sacreligious to some hear, but using a potty while in a diaper isn't that difficult, at least for me.  My thighs, waist, and hips are pretty close to perpendicular to the ground, so it's not much effort to drop a fasten diaper and do my business, and being male- I can lower the top of the diaper and tale care of pee without much issue.   I imagine it would be much more difficult of a female with wider hips to deal with it.

The biggest issue for me is when I leave the home with an already wet diaper, which I do occasionally for a short trip.   In that case the diaper is fine for me at home, but close enough to saturation that there is a chance for leaks.

In my case- the only place I don't wear a diaper is if I need to strip.  I don't shower at the gym, so I can wear there.  I don't wear one if I swim, or if my doctors appointment requires me to strip.   I'm always torn when I go in for MRI's, because a diaper is nice, but I'd rather not deal with the questions if they see.  That being said- I typically wear a pull up in those cases.

I try not to wear around family but there are times when it's a quick drop by and I can keep it covered I will. The doctors office is off limits just because of the possibility he may need to check something "under the hood" and I really don't want to have to explain why I'm wearing a diaper. Before I retired I wouldn't wear to work mainly because the job could be very physical. Changing in the locker room would have been full of problems also even though there were stalls I could have encountered someone I knew throwing away the used diaper. Other than that I love wearing when we go out. I figure if someone does notice I'm a bit thick in the back they more than likely won't say anything and if they do I'll say it's for need.

1 hour ago, spark said:

I don't really like messy accidents, and it's not always the easiest for me to go.   I pretty much take care of that in the morning, and I'm normally good to go for the rest of the day.    It is typically not issue- and unless I have something to help- it's ain't leaving unless I help.  Mind you- I have had some genuine accidents in that department, but they are always associated with some diarrhea and stomach issues.   If that happens- I tend to hunker down at home.

It might seem sacreligious to some hear, but using a potty while in a diaper isn't that difficult, at least for me.  My thighs, waist, and hips are pretty close to perpendicular to the ground, so it's not much effort to drop a fasten diaper and do my business, and being male- I can lower the top of the diaper and tale care of pee without much issue.   I imagine it would be much more difficult of a female with wider hips to deal with it.

The biggest issue for me is when I leave the home with an already wet diaper, which I do occasionally for a short trip.   In that case the diaper is fine for me at home, but close enough to saturation that there is a chance for leaks.

In my case- the only place I don't wear a diaper is if I need to strip.  I don't shower at the gym, so I can wear there.  I don't wear one if I swim, or if my doctors appointment requires me to strip.   I'm always torn when I go in for MRI's, because a diaper is nice, but I'd rather not deal with the questions if they see.  That being said- I typically wear a pull up in those cases.

@spark

I don't like messes either: If I am working, I go to the bathroom first, take a shower, clean up, put the diaper on, and get protected, then finish dressing.  If I have to do a BM at work, I will pull the diaper down and do it there, and then pull it back up into place.  If I need to change, I can do it with my "Go Bag" on the back of the chair: Has everything I need for a quick change.  Home, I would try to make it for #2 to the bathroom - Only happened twice, and was able to clean it up pretty good :)

I don't wear a diaper if I am swimming, or if I am in a place where doing so would be an inconvenience - I carry with me all I need, but sometimes, using a diaper is a blessing, while other times, it is a hassle, but believe it or not, its not that bad now ;)  it *is* on my medical records, and so it should not be a surprise ;)

Brian

4 hours ago, baker7 said:

I don't wear a diaper if I am swimming, or if I am in a place where doing so would be an inconvenience - I carry with me all I need, but sometimes, using a diaper is a blessing, while other times, it is a hassle, but believe it or not, its not that bad now ;)  it *is* on my medical records, and so it should not be a surprise ;)

Brian

It's not on my medical record.   At 50, even if I did tell him it was primarily for convenience- it would be poor medical judgement to ignore it without at least double checking that it's not hiding something else.  I seriously doubt it would cause a problem if I did share- but no need, so I don't.   I have worn to the infusion clinic, and when I go for my ophthalmology exams.  My opthamologist is very observant and double checks on everything,  If she did notice, and had a concern, she would bring it up.   If she did notice, and didn't have a concern- she wouldn't say anything.       

I don't wear a diaper to work, I'm able to manage with pull-ups. I have worn a tape on diaper around family and friends before, but would rather use a pull-up. I will not wear a diaper to the doctor or dentist. 

I won't wear one on my face, despite what some people are doing.

I can't say I've been to the dentist without wearing one in years.    If the dentist is checking out your underwear, you've got serious problems.

My wife talked me out of wearing one to my colonoscopy last time, but I'm definitely doing it this time.

20 hours ago, Dprczyone said:

The doctors office is off limits just because of the possibility he may need to check something "under the hood" and I really don't want to have to explain why I'm wearing a diaper.

I don't wear to doctor's office either but I have told both my urologist and my primary care physician that I wear diapers for emotional security.  They both had a very similar single sentence response, "...but you're not having troubles holding your urine, are you?"  Of course my answer was, "No, I can still hold my bladder."

5 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I won't wear one on my face, despite what some people are doing.

I can't say I've been to the dentist without wearing one in years.    If the dentist is checking out your underwear, you've got serious problems.

My wife talked me out of wearing one to my colonoscopy last time, but I'm definitely doing it this time.

I just made a comment about that I would not wear a diaper to the dentist. I can get by with a pull-up instead of a diaper. And no my dentist does not check out my underwear, and why would he?

1 hour ago, Luvs24 said:

I just made a comment about that I would not wear a diaper to the dentist. I can get by with a pull-up instead of a diaper. And no my dentist does not check out my underwear, and why would he?

Than how is he going to know whether you've got a diaper on or not?

35 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Than how is he going to know whether you've got a diaper on or not?

What does it matter to you if I wear a diaper to the dentist or not. Did you read where it says I can get by with a pull-up during the day vs a diaper!!!!!!!!!. 

I had to change in a public place once in 20 years, as I had prepared for the worst case scenario
(Drank a lot of liquid and went to Cinema)

My solution to public places now is to use inserts, and carry inserts, then if needed, I just replace the insert
Much faster and easier than changing diaper, and done it in a stall without issues 

The day the doctor tells me to pull down my pants, is the day I come out of the diaper closet 

I do wear diapers in public if we are going to be gone for a long period of time such as shopping, long car ride, etc. We do pack extra diapers to be on the safe side. I have had to be changed a couple of times while we have been out, and that was in the family restrooms. 

I won't wear through TSA.  I did a few times.  It was very comforting wearing on the plane.  It really calmed my bladder muscles. 

I'm similar with not wearing outside of the house, but I do it anyways.  I wear sometimes to work like on Fridays.  I won't wear around family or boating (maybe if I was alone).

14 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

What does it matter to you if I wear a diaper to the dentist or not. Did you read where it says I can get by with a pull-up during the day vs a diaper!!!!!!!!!. 

It doesn't.   I was just curious why a dentist makes a difference or not what you wear.    I don't expect my opthomologist to take my pants off either.

Unless you're going to the Dr. Kim from Scrubs who makes his patients take their pants off no matter what...   "I'm here for my ear infection.   Go in and take your pants off."

I wore once to the dentist, only because this dentist was 40 minutes away and it was just a one time thing as a second opinion for my regular dentist about a tooth extraction.

My thoughts on the above discussion:  Yes, a dentist has no business checking out your underwear.  I can't see a dentist saying, "We have to look at your mohlers.  Please drop your pants"  There is another point to this though.  You can wear a disposable pull on underpant and it will be virtually soundless and thin enough to be undetected even under thin knit dress pants.  On the other hand, if you wore a Mega Max under your pants then there will be a lot of bulk and some crinkle as well.  You are laying prone in a dentist chair with the dentist and hygienist bending over you all the time.  I've had the hygienist rubbing against my pants and her breasts against my chest while cleaning my teeth.  The point is, a dentist may not be checking out your underwear as part of his job, but he may easily notice the bulk and puffyness of your trousers and hear you crinkle if you wear a diaper while a pull up will be much less likely to attract anyone's attention.

• Like 1

If you are not IC or are having a gun put to your head, and given the unpredictable aspects of pampers failures and the fact that cloth is by nature bulky to a point that has better than a 10% cance of showing. WhY? Just to get your jollies or live some Agenda on the road 24/7 360 wall to wall, when you do not HAVE to, being free to do otherwise, and maybe being an embarrassment to those who you are with? I keep hearing that anti-drunk driving PSA "Your lifestyle is your business but when you take it on the road, it's everybody's business [because you are hanging it out in a public area for all to see; that is, bringing it up under your own volition; aka 'puttin' your business in the street']". Not me. I am NOT going to GIVE anyone anything to pin on me