LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where will you NOT wear a diaper?

I read a lot of threads about where people do wear, so I wanted to turn this around.

For me, work (so far), any doctors appointments that involved or may involve my pants coming down or being felt down there, the gym/pool, and getting a pair of pants fitted.

Other than that, the only that stops me wearing is when the clothes appropriate for the weather won’t conceal it (damn you, stupidly humid summers).

I wear 24 7 so there is no place i won't wear as it is medically necessary faught with doctors about how ro handle it nd was finally put in medical chart this year about how i choae to handle it.

I won't wear away from home if I have to drive somewhere. It's too risky in case of a car accident or medical emergency (even though I'm healthy). I've worn to walk a couple blocks to the mailbox and outside around the neighborhood (under my clothes, of course). But away from home any distance--NO WAY.

• Like 1

I won’t wear:

• At work
  • On dates
  • At doctor’s appointments
  • Out with non-ABDL friends

Otherwise, it’s pretty much fair game. For the most part, I end up wearing underneath clothing, but if I’m home alone, it’s just a t-shirt and diaper usually.

I do not wear a diaper to work, or appointments. At home I just go around in a diaper and t-shirt, or I have on a onsie. We have a few close friends that know I wear diapers other than at night, and sometimes my diaper is exposed. If I need to be changed while there over I'm taken into the bedroom and changed. 

out with childhood/very close friends. around my parents, or the doctor. everyone else is fair game and i wouldn't mind finding someone new if they ever found out and were judgemental, but if they're cool with it then great.

The obvious one for most people is in the pool and shower, places where it will get wet

I would wear to the pool locker room and I can manage to pull down diaper with underwear in one go, but I would need to put it on again in a cubicle or handicap toilet after I gotten dressed.  I did take swimming lessons, but that was before I went 24/7, so didn't wear diapers during the day.

I have yet to have a doctor appointment where it would be needed to pull down pants and I doubt I would wear if I knew that before the appointment, but again, unless its a prostate exam, underwear and long t-shirt will cover the diaper.   Closest I have come here were with a knee injury and I only had to pull up pants leg.

I wear around family, but I don't pee in it when we gonna be inside

Er...

1. In the shower
  2. When I'm doing a poo, as usually I only use my nappies to wet
  3. In bed at night, when Mummy's at home.  I'm working on that one.
  4. At the doctor's I suppose, if I think I'm going to have to strip off.  That hasn't happened yet since I started wearing all day every day (5 months so far).  I'm not sure whether I've got full control of my bladder or not now, but I probably have.  I'd not drink beforehand.  At some point if things continue like this I expect I'll end up with less control, & have to wear to the doctor's anyway, & own up.

And that's it.  The rest of the time I'm in a nappy & wet happily wherever I happen to be.  I haven't been swimming for a long time, but I'd happily swim in the sea without a nappy on.  I've stopped running due to advancing years, which made the move to full-time nappies practical.  Hiking works fine in a nappy.

18 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

I read a lot of threads about where people do wear, so I wanted to turn this around.

For me, work (so far), any doctors appointments that involved or may involve my pants coming down or being felt down there, the gym/pool, and getting a pair of pants fitted.

Other than that, the only that stops me wearing is when the clothes appropriate for the weather won’t conceal it (damn you, stupidly humid summers).

Apart from sat on the toilet and taking a shower I wear nappies all the time

I usually wear diapers 2 mornings a week when I get up early, and then for maybe 3 hours or so.  I am not 24/7 or have the desire to always be in diapers as some people have.

I will not wear a diaper to work

I don't wear diapers when I'm with friends

I don't wear diapers around family

I won't wear a diaper to a doctor appointment

I generally won't wear a diaper when I might run into people I know, although it has happened a couple  times when I have had a diaper on under my jeans.

The few times a year I go out of town by myself to run errands or shopping (like Christmas time), I will be diapered the entire day and if I need to change, I will find a privet restroom with a locking outer door.  Although I am discreet about wearing diapers out in public, I still only do it when I go out of town to really minimize the chance of running into anyone I know.  I never want to take a chance on anyone possibly wondering if I'm wearing something under my pants if I might look a little different of puffy to them.  Bottom line, I won't wear diapers around anyone I know including coworkers, family, friends, or doctor.  I did have to go out of town to a dentist a few years ago for a second opinion, a dentist I was only going to see that one time.  I did wear a diaper and even wet while in the chair.  If I was out of town at the mall and someone was giving free massages, I would do it if diapered.  Although I am very discreet when wearing under my jeans in public, if anyone should somehow notice, I'm not bothered by a stranger who might see a little diaper showing out the back of my jeans accidentally if I have to bend down in a store and my shirt rides up in back.  They are strangers I'll probably never see again, they don't know me, I don't know them and they would never say to me, "Excuse me, your diaper is showing".  On the other hand, if a friend, coworker or family member noticed, they would most likely say, "Is that a diaper your wearing?  What the hell?  Why are you wearing diapers?"  That's one thing I never want to ever happen so I won't ever take any chance by wearing around people I know.

• Like 2

Hi everyone, I wear pull-ups just about every were except a doctor's appointment. I wear a full diaper to work as I work alone but again not to a doctors appointment, I usually do not wear a full diaper to family and friends places, but I do wear a pull-up there. Oh I only wet and am diapered every night too unless staying over at a families place, then I get up and go pee in the bathroom. Love to wear and be wet too.

• Like 1

I'm going to have my 50-year check up in a few weeks, which will include having to strip.   I didn't wear when I was backpacking this summer.  Other than that, I'll wear something.

On 3/2/2019 at 5:32 PM, BabyJune said:

I won't wear away from home if I have to drive somewhere. It's too risky in case of a car accident or medical emergency (even though I'm healthy). I've worn to walk a couple blocks to the mailbox and outside around the neighborhood (under my clothes, of course). But away from home any distance--NO WAY.

Why are you so a shamed? I am wearing 24/7 and it is part of me... Shame doesn’t do any good...

It may not be shame!  Not everyone's life is the same as others who embrace the diaper lifestyle.  It's great that some people are so open with all their friends and family about the fact that they wear diapers and they don't care who knows.  To a lot of people, their diapers are a privet part of who they are and not the focus of their entire life.  There are many things, especially the ones that are sexual in nature that many of us feel should be kept to ourselves or behind closed doors.  We don't have to share all the details of our privet lives with everyone we know, especially the ones that may be sexual in nature or very personal.  It doesn't mean we have shame in it, although some may feel that way at times.  It means it's something we choose not to share with others, among many details of our privet lives.  This may be a poor example, but I'm going to say it anyway.  Since for many of us, diapers are sexual, think about a person who has a super strong sexual drive and has sex with every woman he can get.  He brags about it to all his friends.  "I'm screwing my neighbor's wife, my secretary, her best friend, my old girlfriend, my wife and my son's school teacher!"  You may have another guy who is having an affair with his neighbor but he isn't telling all his friends about it!  He keeps it quiet and to himself.  It may not be that he's ashamed about it, but maybe he doesn't want anyone to know about it or the word to get out (especially to his neighbor's husband or his own wife).  Same can be said of many people who wear diapers for fun or sexual feelings.  They may not feel shame, but they also don't want everyone to know about it.  Here is another example.  After any major election I always have someone asking me who I voted for.  I'm not at all ashamed of who I voted for otherwise I wouldn't have voted for that person.  It's no one's business but my own who I vote for, one reason we vote in privet at the polls.  If I were to tell someone who I voted for, the rude person asking would almost assuredly start a discussion or argument on my candidate as to how stupid that person is and how dumb I am to have voted for him.  He would probably start praising his own choice and knocking my person down.  I don't want that and I don't need that!  Think of this.  If you have a high profile job, maybe a congressman or public official, you probably don't want everyone knowing that you wear diapers for any reason.  Same as if you are an elementary school teacher.  There are some people who's lives are such that having people know they like wearing diapers or that they wear diapers for whatever reasons could cause them a lot of problems.  Everyone's lives are different with different possible outcomes and complications should some things become known to others.  We have to remember everyone is different and what works for one person may well be a different situation for others.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Always In Diaper said:

Why are you so a shamed? I am wearing 24/7 and it is part of me... Shame doesn’t do any good...

It has nothing to do with shame. All my adult life I have worked with very young children--sometimes one-to-one. If my family or friends found out about my diaper fetish, it would destroy me. To most people, needing to wear diapers is looked upon as a disability or weakness. I don't NEED diapers; I just enjoy using them. If I had a typical "adult" life with no children involved, it might be different. People--especially my family--have always criticized my love for children, especially because the children I've taken care of are all girls. So if they thought I got my jollies out of something a baby or toddler wears, they'd automatically jump to the wrong conclusion and try to make me give up wearing.

• Like 4