LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Spanky

Northshorecare MegaMax

The newest iteration of the mega max left me with constant leaks, north shore sent me several samples to sort it all out.

the large white was the worst ,the large blue seemed an improvement , I though that maybe I could fit into a smaller size and asked for samples of the mediums. Since they have arrived I’ve tried the medium white , it’s smaller ,it fits better and it doesn’t leak.

however, if it wasn’t for the large tabs, I would have to have help every time I had to change., then again if I hadn’t broken 3 dozen bones in my life then I would probably have the flexibility I needed to remain independent .

i will try the medium blue mega max soon , the medium white will at least return things back close to normal.

thanks again north shore for going above and beyond.

Thanks again for everyones patience on this process. MegaMax was our first attempt to test Chinese manufacturing and we learned our lesson. The company I've hired in China to babysit the factory going forward is very well respected and is meeting with the owner of the factory on a regular basis and able to talk in his local language which is key. We are assured they will be back to the same style as what Idzy calls Gen2. There will be a little extra SAP polymers added in key locations to attempt to improve wicking even better. Additionally, we are trying to get the factory to make the leak guards stand up more at the front and back then before. They are testing this change now before the production run. It's a balance as with the extreme weight this diaper holds, we don't want the leak guards to pull off so they weld them down quite a lot which reduces the amount they stand up. I think we'll be able to improve it, just can't guarantee it will all be tested and agreed by the next run in January.

• Like 4

Sizing:  I wear 34" waste pants.  The Medium Blue MegaMax were quite large on me, but yet functional.  NorthShoreAdam was kind enough to send me a sample of Small.  They fit me better.  I compared the MegaMax Small to the Supreme Medium and found them to be comparable, if not almost exactly equal.  Just passing this on for those interested in ordering.  

• Like 2

On 12/16/2019 at 1:06 PM, NorthShoreAdam said:

..... We are assured they will be back to the same style as what Idzy calls Gen2. There will be a little extra SAP polymers added in key locations to attempt to improve wicking even better. Additionally, we are trying to get the factory to make the leak guards stand up more at the front and back then before.

Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into this. The leak guards seems like a good idea because the old ones were not that strong. But please be careful not to change this diaper too much, even if they are improvements. Sometimes changing what seems like a good idea can also effect how they once looked, or felt. People bought these because they liked them (how they were). I loved the way these felt bulky in the lower part between my legs when I walked. I also loved how they looked in the mirror. Please be careful not to change them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into this. The leak guards seems like a good idea because the old ones were not that strong. But please be careful not to change this diaper too much, even if they are improvements. Sometimes changing what seems like a good idea can also effect how they once looked, or felt. People bought these because they liked them (how they were). I loved the way these felt bulky in the lower part between my legs when I walked. I also loved how they looked in the mirror. Please be careful not to change them.

Agreed. We decided not to change the leak guards this time, but just to test a few different variations on the leak guards at the end of the production run to really test the new designs and see if they will hold up and perform better. Merry X-mas to all!

NothShore Adam, please help me remember. Which style (or colors) and or sizes of MegaMax were NOT effected at all by the temporary manufacturing ‘mess’-up aka Shanghai Express?

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

NothShore Adam, please help me remember. Which style (or colors) and or sizes of MegaMax were NOT effected at all by the temporary manufacturing ‘mess’-up aka Shanghai Express?

XL of both colors were not affected.

2 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I hear there’s a blue MegaMax and that it too was not effected. Is this accurate?

The blue MegaMax in sizes Small, Medium and Large are a little different than original MegaMax, but the feedback on them is generally very positive. There was one batch of white made in May 2019 which most of the complaints were from. We're almost through with them and then white will be the same as blue until both go back to old design completely in April timeframe.

Hello NorthShore Adam. Thank you for patiently explaining to me ... again. I know it is hard work. But your transparency during these unexpected production event and the correction you are directing, give us much more reason to feel confidence in your word and in your product. Ironically, I think that when everything become back on line according to your standards of high quality, customer loyalty will come out as even stronger than before problem occurred.

• Like 1

I’ve been trying the mega max diapers a few times lately and have leaked a couple of times.

Im using them for overnight so this has been a bit of a disappointment 

The supremes are much better against leaks and I will just stay with them for overnight diapers.

I don’t need diapers during the day unless I choose them so the mega max may work for me during the day 

Hello NorthShoreAdam

Regarding the case of the original all-white diapers that was sent to Julia back in October 2019 batch HY20 186 10

So April 2020 is when we should expect the original white Maga Max back? I'm hoping the all white diapers will not be modified in anyway. That means, NO wetness indicators, NO valcro on the front. Many people use their own tape btw. Again, please do not modify the original MegaMax (that you are bring back)  in anyway or shape. I loved the way the diaper looked as well as how it felt. We want the old diapers as they were. Thanks

I recently decided to go from the Dry 24/7 to the Mega Max.  The MM seems to not wick and hold as much or as quickly.  Last night I woke up to get a drink and started wetting into my somewhat wet diaper while standing at the fridge, and a few seconds later had pee running down my leg.  This has happened before.  I may have to try the 24/7 again for comparison,  

I used to wear the Secure Personal Care diapers, and sure miss those.