LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much guilt have you felt over your diaper life?

How much guilt have you felt over time for your diaper leanings?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. How much guilt have you felt over time for your diaper leanings?

• I have felt tremendous guilt that bothers me all the time
    • I have felt so much guilt I have sought professional help to help me deal with it
    • I have felt so much guilt I have sought help to rid myself of my desires
    • I have felt guilty from time to time, but it really doesn't bother me much
    • I've never felt guilty about my diaper leanings
    • I feel so not guilty I pretty openly pursue my diaper leanings

Yeah, totally agree.. And thanks to this, many ABDLs behave like if we were top secret CIA agents, and nobody could trust anyone. Oh, how much I hate this!

I feel some guilt about all those diapers I am putting in the landfill, but there is little I can do about it. Until I retire, my lifestyle is too active for me to use cloth diapers except when I'm at home.

I used to feel some what guilty about liking to wear diapers mostly because i'm trans and for some reason got it in my head that trans people shouldn't like such things.. But i dont really feel guilty or bad about liking to wear diapers anymore and have accepted that its oke to do it.

I have leanings towards the Daddy aspect of ABDL and even have an online Little now!

But back when I discovered these desires when I was around 14 I thought I was some kind of pedophile. A teenage boy who wants to change little girls' diapers? That's not normal! My dad caught me looking at diaper stuff and thought the same thing. And since I was new to it all and didn't understand all this I kinda believed him. I spent the next several years trying to suppress these desires and general made myself miserable. I eventually started looking into this stuff again and found out I'm not a freak! Hallelujah!

I finally joined the community officially about 6 months ago and I can honestly say it's the best decision I've ever made. :)

I think until I discovered the [That site] site back about twenty or something years ago, I felt much shame. Then I found out that I was not the only one. Fourteen years is a long time to feel awkward.

My diaper cycle has gone from wanting to wear to  needing to wear.  I started wanting to wear when I was 13.  I was caught when I was 15.  My room was being cleaned while I was at school and I came home to find my bag of wet cloth diapers (no disposables then) sitting by the basement door.  I was very embarrassed at being caught, had to answer a few days of questions, but I don't remember feeling any guilt.  I was just more careful after that.

Fast forward many years as my diaper wearing evolved.  I wore diapers to bed most nights and I wet my diapers most nights.  Early in dating I told  my wife about the diapers and we'll celebrate #38 next month.

My need came in 2008 when I woke wet after not wearing a diaper to bed.  Then in early 2013 I went 24/7.  No guilt, just an evolution from want to need.

I voted 'never' but that's not quite true. I did have some guilt feelings initially but they are gone forever now B) I don't quite know where those feelings came from, only that they were there as long as I accepted them. I can't feel guilt in diapering when I need them and when they make my life better because I wear them- nothing but good in this for me now :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I guess "guilty from time to time..." is the closest answer, but probably between that and the next highest one. I feel guilty and embarrassed enough about it that i hide it from everyone in real life, even going so far as to insist on carrying a large locked trunk full of diapers by myself when moving because I didn't want someone that physically close to them (like they'd be able to sense what was beneath the locked lid or something) and to avoid the dreaded and almost inevitable question "so what's in here?". therefore I wouldn't say "it doesn't bother me that much" since it clearly does, however I haven't and probably never will seek help because I don't feel bad about. yes I'm embarrassed about being a grown man who enjoys wearing diapers (that's part of the fun), but i'm not ashamed of myself or feel bad about it because I like wearing diapers.

Not very much to never on day -to- day bases . That said, bringing up needing to wear diapers at night  and being a DL in relationship or to a perspective partner is still something I find really hard  even though I'm almost 30. I didn't date till I was in my mid 20s because of it. I've been in one long term relationship that ended for reasons unrelated but still worry a lot about diapers and dating      

I feel some guilt about all those diapers I am putting in the landfill, but there is little I can do about it. Until I retire, my lifestyle is too active for me to use cloth diapers except when I'm at home.

Same here.

• 4 years later...

On a scale of 0 to 10? -36

That does not mean I flaunt it. I understand the meaning of the term "private life" as do all reasonable persons

• 1 month later...

I felt a lot of guilt about this part of my personality from early childhood and decades into my adulthood until I finally fully accepted this as a part of me more than ten years ago.

I still keep my little personality private. Today I love this part of me very much ?