LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Putting diapers on for yourself, how do you?

For me the problem has always been getting a proper fit on the bottom tapes, you don't want to pull them to tight, at the same time you dont want to leave them to loose. I feel like the trick is to make a "pocket" of sorts in the crotchal region while pulling the bottom flaps more along your upper thigh area, make sure the gathers are standing though otherwise you'll have a bad time.

I do mine, ether on a flat surface like my bed, or if I'm in public standing, I prefer laying but bathroom floors are way to browse for that.

everyone puts on a diaper different try a few different ways and see what works.

Almost always I lie down on my over-size changing table to have my gauze diapers pinned, or to pin them by myself. When I was a kid during trips I learned to pin on gauze diapers standing up, using the wall of a ladies' room stall to hold the back of the diaper. Of course when ladies' rooms had changing tables I used those.

These days I usually wear GoodNites Tru-Fit as my day diaper. I can slide the panty part down enough to change the disposable pad without undressing.

Before that I had learned to change disposable diapers in ladies' room stalls. I would Position the top of the diaper where it needed to be. Then I back up against a wall to hold it while I tape my left leg snug. Then I tape the right leg. Only then do I tape the left top and last the right top. With six-tape diapers I always do the middle ones last.

16 hours ago, Chiraisu said:

How do you guys like putting diapers on? Do you start with a side? Top or bottom tab first? Are there any places (on the diaper) you prefer?

• 2 weeks later...

I usually diaper laying down. I find when I do it standing against a wall, it tapes on too tight and stiff, and I get uncomfortable.

I normally do the top tapes first, that way I can make sure the bottom tapes are snug around my legs, and if need be, I can go back and tighten up the waist with the top tapes.