LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What if someone discovered you wearing diapers?

What if someone discovered you wearing a diaper  

178 members have voted

1. 1. What if someone discovered you are wearing a diaper, what would you like him or her to think of you?

• Compassionate: That poor guy or girl must be incontinent
    • Aversion: That must be one of those diaper lovers/adult baby's
    • Curious: What would it be like to wear diapers
    • Jealous: Wish I had to wear diapers
    • Affinity: That must be one of our community

• 2 weeks later...

I always hoping that one day ABDL will be accepted world wide.. Without nobody will think that ABDL is a weird community.. N we can wear diaper without anyone looking to us like a wierdo.. Always hoping that.

If, God forbid, someone found out, I'd prefer if they though either of the last three options. I don't want anyone to pity me, but that's still preferable to option #2. I'd certainly wouldn't have liked if they felt aversion.

In fact I'd actually prefer noone to find out at all. But I suppose, if they did, the world won't stop turning.

I chose the first option, but it's only a guess, since no one has ever bothered to ask me why I use them. Not salesclerks, and certainly not the general public, assuming they notice at all. I assume they figure I'm incontinent because so many folks in wheelchairs are.

EDIT: It seems I misread what the poll said. What would I LIKE them to think? Well, I suppose at worst that I'm incontinent, but really, I'd rather they just not bring the subject up at all.

Edited by Rachel Emily

I do not know, because it has never happened and it is not GOING to happen barring something so improbable that it is not worth consideriong. If you lok at most "gotcha!" stories, you can see the gaping hole in the security that let it happen. When I was 14, I evaded three grown men searching for me in broad daylight and they were within 20 feet of me

I always hoping that one day ABDL will be accepted world wide.. Without nobody will think that ABDL is a weird community.. N we can wear diaper without anyone looking to us like a wierdo.. Always hoping that.

It always seems funny to me everyone wants to gain society's

In my country, it seem just me that workout for it. The other just sit back because they ashamed. Eventhought they don't mix with ABDL from other country. So it hard for me. To fight this alone. I've try everything. But what they see just a wierdo with crazy mind. But what ever it take, I'll try my best n I won't give up.

14 minutes ago, sunwutian said:

Of course they will find both weird. But Americans, Canadians and Europeans have huge amounts of sexual repression. Americans can watch the most gory horror movie around, come home and play the most violent video game there is, turn on the TV and watch grown men give each other brain damage, and then become outraged when they see an adult female's nipple for a brief second during the half-time show.

It's as illogical as our fetish, but you have to be careful and tip-toe around these people. So that's why some want to stress it not being sexual for them, and others lie and say it isn't for this reason.

And the only reason we can get away with it is because the Puritan half of the country can't really stop it. Most of the products are needed for the elderly, and the rest is too broad a category to try and ban. But they do care very much what consenting adults do in private that doesn't affect them at all. Look at how they treat people who use harmless drugs. If you could get a ballot initiative up for this, I bet you'd see at least 30-40% of Americans voting to ban whatever related to this that they could. It is getting better though. The younger generation especially is far more accepting than people in the 1950's were.

I agree with this

If my family caught me wearing diapers there would be trouble because they know I'm AB/DL. Technically they accept it, as long as I do it at a time and place where they can't possibly encounter me, but if they did find out I was in a diaper, there would be havoc.

With others, I just let them draw their own conclusions. I answer honestly, as far as I can, which is not very far - I rely on a lot of 'I don't want to talk about it', but don't lie. There are also some vanilla friends with whom I don't bother, for example, trying for a quiet diaper change that takes ten minutes - none have asked and I doubt any will, but if they do my response will be pretty much the same.

12 hours ago, spark said:

No offense, but your response is absurd.

You can word it however you want, and believe what you want personally, but in the public wanting to pee, poop, and stay in diapers would be considered weird. I'm sorry, but that's the way things are.

There are couple of things going on that make this different.

I can't believe I have to say it again but please do not derail topics into irrelevant arguing.

You earlier on seemed confused why you were banned before ("I've even been banned for saying it before, as well as for congratulating others on finally seeing diapers as more than

11 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

If my family caught me wearing diapers there would be trouble because they know I'm AB/DL. Technically they accept it, as long as I do it at a time and place where they can't possibly encounter me, but if they did find out I was in a diaper, there would be havoc.

With others, I just let them draw their own conclusions. I answer honestly, as far as I can, which is not very far - I rely on a lot of 'I don't want to talk about it', but don't lie. There are also some vanilla friends with whom I don't bother, for example, trying for a quiet diaper change that takes ten minutes - none have asked and I doubt any will, but if they do my response will be pretty much the same.

I live with my brother, and he knows.