LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
stevewet

Who woke up wet this morning?

418 posts in this topic

I tried an ABU Little Pawz for the first time last night.  I woke up 30 minutes before my alarm to a wet patch on my bed pad.  I assumed these would be identical to ABU Space and I was right.  They leak in all the same places.  To be fair, it's probably not a defect in the diapers themselves, just the way they fit my body.

Soaked.

I also flew during the week and lets just say I was happy to be padded.:07_EmoticonsHDcom:

I fell asleep last night in an already very wet diaper then I wet again while I was asleep and totally soaked my bed and blanket.

Since this isn't an unusual occurance my mattress is always waterproofed and I just have this big moving van blanket over the top that I can pull off and throw in the washer when I wet the bed.

It's in the dryer as I type.

Woke up soaked at 5 am (but bed was dry) Changed to dry and when I woke up at 8, I was dry but because of urge incontinence, didn't make it to the bathroom. My issue is definately a medical issue with hope of recovery but after a talk with my doctor about how I should use my pads and diapers as a confidence booster...I feel so cosy in them now. Who knew?

woke up around 4am on my side with a damp thigh and hip, only a little wet, but enough. i was diapered earlier in the evening but changed out for the night, i guess i should have stayed diapered lol luckily the bed wasnt bad, only a tiny damp spot that i could find, so it wasnt too bad.

first time in years i've wet the bed, i had a dream i was peeing, and apparently it came true! pj's and other stuff is in the laundry now, and i have to put them in the dryer. i awoke a little startled, and was a bit shaken at first. then i collected my thoughts later on in the shower and i'm writing this as just a plain ol' one-off accident. they happen from time to time, so oh well and let's hope this doesnt become a thing. i hate waking up in a wet bed, one of the worst feelings ever. 

but a diaper for me tonight! just precautionary!

Another week that goes by another 7 day round of soaked diapers.

I woke up this morning with a wet diaper.  I felt like I had to pee so I rolled over on my back and relaxed and flooded my dry 247.  The pee ran down the crotch and some ran out the sides making a little puddle on my bed.  LOL

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, FullyLoaded said:

I woke up this morning with a wet diaper.  I felt like I had to pee so I rolled over on my back and relaxed and flooded my dry 247.  The pee ran down the crotch and some ran out the sides making a little puddle on my bed.  LOL

I did similar but I was laying on my stomach

woke up in soaked diapers but bed was dry

woke up wet  again today, and the bed was dry.  I have only been dry maybe 4 nights this year so far. That's less than the number of times that my diapers, and bed have both been wet. 

I had three days in a row this week waking up wet.  Heavenly! 

I woke up soaked, absolutely soaked. The stupid aides at this nursing home (where I'm recovering from the second of two injuries in six  months) forgot to put a  Chux under me. I was so tired I was practically unconscious, so I never remembered wetting. 

I'll say this--I have had to learn to trust disposables, since I'm not allowed to wear my cloth ones.

Another week of travel and another week of waking up wet-Yeah!!

To Rachel E's point, I did have to depend on my mattress protector again one day this week as even with a good overnight  disposables diaper with a soaker added, I leaked a bit.  I only truly feed well protected with my cloth diapers I use when I can at home.  

Absolutely soaked. I’ve been wearing a premium diaper (dry days). When I woke up this morning it was wet front to back wonderful sight wonderful feeling.

1 person likes this

The last three mornings, I have woken up with a leak in the same place - out the back of the right leg hole.  It started on Wednesday, with an absolute flood coming from under both legs.  I assumed it was because I was wearing a different diaper than normal (Abena M4), but the next two nights, my BetterDrys leaked as well.  I don't know if I'm sleeping in a different position, or just wetting more.

5 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

The last three mornings, I have woken up with a leak in the same place - out the back of the right leg hole.  It started on Wednesday, with an absolute flood coming from under both legs.  I assumed it was because I was wearing a different diaper than normal (Abena M4), but the next two nights, my BetterDrys leaked as well.  I don't know if I'm sleeping in a different position, or just wetting more.

Probably wetting more. Some nights no matter waht nappy and pants compination I have on I end up wetting the bed. I have a washable bed pad under my flannelette sheet and a fitted cover for the mattress so I don't worry. If I stay warm the wetness never wakes me.

as usual woke up in a wet diaper

On 20/04/2017 at 5:28 AM, kimchikid said:

as usual woke up in a wet diaper

Same here.