LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Were you an AB or DL first?

Very Little Girl came first. All of my "little" attributes are in the feminine gender

There is no "story"/narrative to DL to make it mean something

Going from DL to AB seems to be pretty common, and while I've always been pretty much DL (more on that in a bit), I understand the progression. While I've never participated in any AB activities (either alone or with others), I definitely think that doing diaper-related things are probably way less fun if you're doing them alone. Granted, I've never done diaper activities with another ABDL, but in theory the idea seems sound.

I've always been little and acted like a little girl. My house is full of soft toys and dolls, and it's been that way all my life. I have to have soft toys around for those impromptu cuddles and nose strokes when I'm reading. I've always been fairly playful and childish but put it down to just being me and being a bit stranger than most folks.

From a very early age I've liked wearing nappies, but never really allowed myself to get into it until I discovered it wasn't so freaky or wrong after all. I've come to embrace the DL side of me and in doing that I've come to realise that I'm a little and always have been.

So which came first? I have no idea! One brought out the other and vice versa I suppose. I'm just me.

• Like 1

DL first then AB. I had been a DL for years when a friend was able to finally get me to try a Bambino and then put on a pair of footy PJs she had made for someone else. I was born an AB from that moment on. I have often thought, maybe I was an AB all along only unaware and/or too ashamed to try it.

I used to consider myself a DL with some slight AB tendencies, but as I get older the more I realize that I have always been both an AB and DL at the same time. I'm not really the type of AB that role plays or things like that but I do enjoy my AB clothing and very much enjoy stories that have AB themes (I actually get turned off from stories that are to heavily DL themed).

Both for me. The desires came back when I was nine and I also fantasize baby stuff. I just wished to be little again, a toddler. Then I was a DL and then AB again and now I am mostly DL with little girl tendancies. I like my freedom and baby stuff is boring except for being fed and drinking from a sippy cup or bottle and using a pcifier and I like the clothes. I would like to sleep in a crib but that isn't the option right now.

I was a Dl before AB I always liked diapers , I wet the bed regularly until I was 7 I never got put back into diapers although I wish I did when my baby sister was born I was 8 it was then that my curiosity got the best of me and I tried diapers, I snuk one of hers and then at night wore it and wet it I was hooked from then on, I did all sorts of things for makeshift diapers, towels and plastic bags etc like I am sure everyone did.