LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you got hurt and you were padded?

Guest YoungZeppelin

There are ignorant and closed minded people out there and corrupted CPS so they might think someone wearing a diaper for none medical reason means unfit parent or a sicko.

Not likely- CPS has much bigger fish to fry.

I am afraid if I use that excuse, it might end up in my records and they might try and want to treat it and what will I say to them then? I am horrible at lying.

I am afraid if I use that excuse, it might end up in my records and they might try and want to treat it and what will I say to them then? I am horrible at lying.

l guess if you don't feel comfortable with lying your out of luck. I highly doubtthe hospital will call CPS just because you are wearing diapers they only report abuse.
Guest YoungZeppelin

WOW glad to see the involvement here. Personal I probably wouldn't say anything but if asked I would say that I have really bad stress and anxiety, which I do, and have trouble controlling when having

Lots of people are incontinent and dont tell thier doctors because its embarrassing for them. I told the doctor only because I needed a prescription for diaapers. Its not really embarrassing for me but I hate when you tell the doctor and they want to push pills instead of diapers. Thats why I didn't want to tell my doctor. People have thier own reasons not to tell thier doctor. So just because it's not in your medical record dont mean your not incontinent. So you can use the incontinent excuse when caught wearing diapers.

I've been really lucky with my doctor.

I work in a hospital ER as a Registered Nurse, and I can't speak for my British brethren with their NHS, but the US simply does not have a fully integrated electronic charting system that is your "file."

• Like 1

I work in a hospital ER as a Registered Nurse, and I can't speak for my British brethren with their NHS, but the US simply does not have a fully integrated electronic charting system that is your "file."

In the NHS we do have a file, I know because I've seen it at my GPs and at the hospital, they have access to all my results and stuff... I think theres still some red tape and stuff, like they won't get it at the hospital immediately, but I don't think it takes them long...

It is my understanding that the healthcare in the US is trying to switch to a uniform system so that a patient's medical file would be accessible no matter where they sought healthcare. Or at least that was what my doctor's office told me as well as the hospital when I went to have tests run for my bladder. And if that were the case, then it could very well be "in your file" if it were to ever go live.

That system is years away at best. So far, the best I've seen is some doctors being able to access your lab results and various scans via the internet and connection to the local hospital. My doctor can't even do that. It depends on how tech-savvy the doctor is and how much he is willing to invest in computer hardware and software.

A couple of years ago i had a one off siezer and banged myself up badly on the curb stone, i came to being loaded into an ambulance, once inside the paramedic was tending to my various injuries and asked about what happened i explained that one moment i was crossing the road and the next i was on your stretcher, he asked if i had wet myself to which i replied im not sure, i then told him i was wearing a nappy and that it was not ( at that time ) for medical neccessatity he simply gave me a small yellow medical waste bag and said once i was in the cubicle in A and E that i could remove it and put it in the bin. No fuss, no lies and he didnt bat an eyelid.

I've been a paramedic for 4 years now, and whereas I've seen some very off the wall things, and have gotten to see thongs, boxers, briefs, diapers, pullups, commando...911 has been called for a variety of other reasons other than underwear patrol :P Choice of underwear is normally the last thing on my mind during a call out :D Unless the underwear is what's causing the issues I suppose, but that's once in a blue moon. Normally, I won't even address things like that unless you bring it up yourself...

• Like 1

To be brutally honest, I'm more worried about how the EMTs would react to a transgender person than to someone wearing diapers. I've heard horror stories (and yes, I do realize that not all EMTs are like this) about EMTs making snide remarks and delaying treatment of transgender people, which has resulted in death at least once that I know of.

i have had two heart attacks, the second one i was well diapered and wet. i imagine ER calls are all different, but wearing my wet diapers or explaining them was the least of my concerns, i could barely communicate with the paramedics. i was not diapered when i woke up, nor was asked about it.. but i did have a underpad on my bed.