LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapered in hospital.

Well the other week i was in hospital for 8 days. After the 3rd day i was extremely constipated due to the the drugs they gave me to ensure infection did not set is as i severed a limb. i ask for some medicine to assist me going to the toilet. Well it worked, upon sitting up to get out of bed to walk to the bathroom i exploded all over my bed. i was so

Well the other week i was in hospital for 8 days. After the 3rd day i was extremely constipated due to the the drugs they gave me to ensure infection did not set is as i severed a limb. i ask for some medicine to assist me going to the toilet. Well it worked, upon sitting up to get out of bed to walk to the bathroom i exploded all over my bed. i was so

yep it happened for sure. I'am in Australia I cut 3 fingers off with a clever, went through the joint on 2 fingers, index and middle and through the bone on my 3rd finger. They're all reattached i was driven to hospital where i was in emergency in under 10 mins.7 hours later i was out cold on a operating table for

yep it happened for sure. I'am in Australia I cut 3 fingers off with a clever, went through the joint on 2 fingers, index and middle and through the bone on my 3rd finger. They're all reattached i was driven to hospital where i was in emergency in under 10 mins.7 hours later i was out cold on a operating table for

I almost cut mine off on a compound miter saw in shop class, I wasn't careful, and I don't say this as an excuse but it might have been part of it, the shop class was first period and ive never been a morning person, never lost them but I was close, I was trying to rip the front and back pieces of a rocking horse body at the same time, I had everything lined up and squared up, held down with one hand and used the other to work the switch, then the saw jerked the wood as it started cutting the bottom piece, I spent the next week counting finger nails, because if I had finger nails, I had to have those fingers*checks for fingernails now*

I've been diapered in the hospital many times- though never for something as bad at severing a limb (just knee reconstructions, etc). It's never a problem really, except they almost always have cheap and inferior diapers.

Man, OP. Glad to hear they were able to re-attach everything, and I hope for a full and speedy recovery for you. I'm also glad that you were able to enjoy a little diaper time in the hospital, and on top of it in quality diapers like Molicares (which are rare in a hospital).

My thoughts exactly. I've been diapered in the hospital enough times to know the nurses really do not care. They have changed me and were always extremely professional about it. Intimacy never even came into the equation. As for visitors it's not like you'll be laying in bed with your diaper exposed. They have these things called gowns and sheets that you can use to cover yourself up. When getting changed they pull the curtain and you can even ask them to close the door too. No surprise walk-ins.

• 4 weeks later...

I was in the hospital for a total knee replacement! Due to a heart problem, the gave me a spinal and a twilight to do the operation! They put a catheter in me due to a spinal block, and later removed the cath! But, I started to pee uncontrollably and ws placed into a diaper! This was a second operation that I had and since then have leak troubles! Now I use a disposable and plastic pants for protection and Ireally am used to them and enjoy them!

Sorry to hear about the severed limb hope you can still use it. Wish hospitals here in the USA would get diapers like molicare instead of the cheap ones that dont hold even one heavy peeing.

I had my right knee replaced last summer. I ordinarily have frequent urge Incontinence and am diapered 24/7. So at my pre-op examination, I told the hospital about my incontinence and use of diapers. As a result, they put me in a room with another guy who uses diapers. However, after the surgery, as is invariably the case after I have had a general anaesthetic, I was unable to pee. So they put in a Foley catheter and left it in place until the day before I went home. The catheter was actually quite comfortable, and I was fortunate enough not to get a UTI. Unexpectedly, when the catheter was removed, my urge incontinence seemed to gone. For a couple of weeks, I was able to go without a diaper for the first time in over 25 years. Then, over a period of a couple of weeks, the urge incontinence returned; and I'm back in diapers 24/7, which is a bit disappointing although I'm so used to wearing diapers that I don't mind.

From what I've read, my experience is rather odd. Using a Foley catheter is more often said to cause or worsen incontinence. Have any of you had an experience similar to mine?

No, but your experience makes sense...if a couple of days with a catheter allowed your bladder muscle and nerves to relax and recover whatever it is that makes it suddenly go urgent, but when the catheter was removed you started aggravating that problem over a period of weeks.

Adhb, I had to double check your post wasn't mine. I've been in the exact same situation and had close to the exact same result. I always have a hard time peeing and often have to strain to do so. After my last knee surgery they had me cathed as well. After a few days they took it out and it was easier for me to pee. This is how it usually is for me, but that only lasts for up to one day then it's back to pushing and straining.