LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you recall your first adult sized diaper?

lilme`

My first real diaper was a cloth diaper with clear plastic panties and my first disposable were the depends. I still wear both cloth and disposable but now I have different colored panties and wear both attends and molicare. once in awhile I do like to wear baby diapers,pampers,luves and underjammers

As many have told about, my first real adult diapers were the old green depends. I was still a teenager when i got them and living at home. I went to an out of the way grocery store and bought a six pack (if i remember correctly) of the depends. By that point i could not fit in baby diapers anymore and it was nice to have something that fit. Im pretty sure that those were the first diapers that actually fit me as an adult.

I was in middle school and I ordered samples of Depends online. My mom saw them and asked me why I had them... I mumbled something and she didn't probe, luckally. I got a couple briefs and a few belted undergarments. I umm... used the briefs to their full capacity.

After years of paper towels and garbage bags or taped-together baby diapers I finally plucked up the courage to find out what adult diapers felt like. Up until then I always wanted to feel as babyish as possible and would have considered myself as AB, not DL (If I had known what the terms meant - it was pre-internet days, so I didn't!). I was about 23 I think, and had just moved into a place where I had more privacy. I managed to buy in a shop in London half a dozen medium tena super (solid green back then, which didn't feel at all babyish to me). I don't think I have ever felt so nervous in a shop before or since. I got home and put the 1st one on... again, very nervously, since I "knew" I was a baby, and this "adult" thing was clearly stepping over a line. The reverlation that I could wet it without it leaking... wow!!!!

I have a very clear memory of my first adult diaper. It's a story I've told before on here somewhere and I'll tell it again as well, but this topic had me pondering about what my first knowledge of adult diapers was. This is going to be a bit long…

They came from Carolyn's Kids in 1983. They were not that good but they did the job, then came Edley, which were better in 1985

I actually can't remember, I want to say like above Attends in the cardboard box. But I believe there was a brand called AtEase or something like that that made them as well. They had one tape on each side and were green. I also remember when I went to the store a few months after and the "AtEase brand had switched to two tapes a side. I was bummed. But anyway it was one of the two. Soon after was the nasty green Depends with 3 tapes a side.

my first adult diaper was from The diaper super store. i ordered it online and went to the bank to get a mail check for so much money and send it in. waited for about a week and i got them. There where attends and worked fine in 2004 and that was nice and cool. Thy were nice a crinkly and did the job.