LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy People

DailyDi

Today at a restaurant. Family of 5 at the next table. They have 3 iPhones, a Samsung Galaxy s4, two iPads a Nintendo 3ds, a smaller tablet and a personal hotspot... What a nice family dinner with no one looking at or talking to each other.

• Like 2

It drives me qwazy at work when a coworker is done with what ever task they have, whips out their phone and starts scrolling through facebook or what ever, while 'waiting' to be told to do something else. :badmood: if I was a manager those damn things would be confiscated or the employee would be asked to turn the damn thing off and leave it in their car or locker.....

Todays 'kids' are tomorrows employees....and I see American productivity dropping like flies with this crap.

What ever happened to good old fashioned "FAMILY VALUES" and "FAMILY TIME"

Mom giving her daughter another battery??!!! :o Talk about enabling a dysfunctional situation...GAH!!

• Like 1

I agree that it's a pretty sad state. When I take someone out to a restaurant, whether it's a friend, family, or a date, I turn the phone off or leave it in the car. It just isn't that damn important to see if somebody replied to my joke or not. Of course now I'm wondering which restaurant you were eating at? ;)

That drives me crazy as well. I do sometimes take my laptop into a restaurant. But only use it when waiting for the food to be brought to the table.

Once the food's brought to the table, I close the laptop lid and put it aside and actually engage in conversation with my family while eating.

Most times I don't even bring my laptop into the restaurant. It's nice to get away from technology for awhile.

Only if I have some important work that needs done will I bring my laptop into the restaurant.

Well, they know themselves better than we know them. Maybe we would rather be talking, texting or iPadding rather than dealing with them

Speaking of techsting. We get "upskirt" pictures sometimes. If I did that, with my thick diapers and rubber panties, would taht be ABLG sexting

It drives me qwazy at work when a coworker is done with what ever task they have, whips out their phone and starts scrolling through facebook or what ever, while 'waiting' to be told to do something else. :badmood: if I was a manager those damn things would be confiscated or the employee would be asked to turn the damn thing off and leave it in their car or locker.....

Todays 'kids' are tomorrows employees....and I see American productivity dropping like flies with this crap.

What ever happened to good old fashioned "FAMILY VALUES" and "FAMILY TIME"

Mom giving her daughter another battery??!!! :o Talk about enabling a dysfunctional situation...GAH!!

the more we connect to technology, the less connected we are to society, it seems we are addicted to our fancy things and constant entertainment, this makes me think of something I saw in a store once, a box that had a lock on it that you were suppose to put your phones and such in, and during supper you leave them there.

• Like 1

I must live on the wrong planet, I have never seen a whole family being glue to their technology they do not visit with each other.

I actually saw something very similar to this the other day. My sister was in town and we decided to go get dinner at a restuarant. Me, my sister and my mother were sitting at a high table in the bar area of the restuarant. Just to the side of us were booths. In one of the booths were two individuals, it looked like a mother and daughter. The mother might have been in her fourties of fifties and the daghter maybe early twenties. Both had ipads and didnt speak a word to each other the entire time they had dinner. The mother wasn't evening looking at the interent, instead she was playing some bejeweled game or something like that.

I bring my Nintendo 3DS with me or my Nintendo DSiXL and I still put it away if I want to listen or chat. Plus my son keeps me busy so I barely have time to play it.

In a group meeting where people were supposed to be sharing and discussing ideas, I noticed that a lot of the people were busy with their e-toys (laptops and hand-helds), seemingly oblivious to what was being said and discussed :rolleyes: The chairman always did the same thing. Instead of causing discussion and reaching decisions (which was the whole point of these meetings) it made the speakers feel as if they were being ignored :( It turned out that these people were discussing things on their own and making snide comments on the bits of conversation they actually heard (I discovered this from someone who was networked with them) :o After getting nowhere with anything ever, and after getting nowhere with the Chairman when I explained these things and how they were counterproductive, several meeting later I asked openly why we were even having these meetings and I proposed that we end them and just went to our website's chatroom the next time to save us from the hassle of attending meetings that accomplished nothing since nobody was paying attention to anything or anyone anyway :ph34r: Finally the 'bowed heads' looked up, looked at me glaring right at them, looked at each other blankly, and went back to their more important typing. With half the people not paying attention the proposal went nowhere.

• Like 1