LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Five Years! Wow.

I am just shy of 4 years

I first started coming to this site in 1999, back when things first started. I've been a registered offender..........I mean....member for 6 years now.

6 1/2 years for me too. I've learned SO much from this site (many thanks to DD and co. :thumbsup:)

More of a reader than poster.

I will get round to funding one day, I promise

6 years for me. I agree that topics recycle but this is still the best site in the community IMHO.

• Like 1

October 3, 2005 for me.....thats errrrmmmm..(counts) 8 years come October :blush: (currently 7 years 8 months) :o

used to hang out a lot in DPF, but joined here when that site was spiraling out of control.....something that I hope never happens here :D

October 3, 2005 for me.....thats errrrmmmm..(counts) 8 years come October :blush: (currently 7 years 8 months) :o

used to hang out a lot in DPF, but joined here when that site was spiraling out of control.....something that I hope never happens here :D

Wow! I can't believe it too. I think I joined back in May 2005 when I first got a computer and surf the internet. So it's been 8 years 1 month now. I haven't been posting much except coming here off and on checking out what's going on. Reading new topics, Posted a few pics, and talked to a few people.<br /><br />Haha. When I first came here. I thought I was going to meet or hook up with some female that's also a DL, etc and that sort of thing. It's just a big day dream.

Hmm looks like I joined in August of 09 and have made about one post per year, this being number four lol.

Think its time I should stop just lurking and start being a little more active in the forums. This is a great site that is full of good people and it has also helped me accept this part of who I am.