LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So The End Of The World Is December 21?

At work this morning I was in a meeting with are sales people and instead of talking about sales we were talking about end times. Then we started talking about the show the Walking Dead. The thing is if the world ended no body would around to say see I told you so. But to tell the truth it was one of the most fun meeting we have had to date. Plus for this time of the year we had a real good day sales wise. Maybe we could have an end of the world sale. I mean we make up sale days for just about any thing we can think of so why not.

Depends on what you mean by "The End of the World". In a way, the way on Walking Dead even, it's already happened a shit load of times. You could even argue in a way that the Industrial Revolution was the end of "a" world hell or even the computer revolution.

"Pay nothing until December 22nd... So if the Mayans were right, you get it free!"

Annee, run with that! Any excuse/reason to sell! I haven't seen anything yet, so be the first to have an "End of the World" sale.

My calender goes waaaaay into the future so I'm not worried about anything :D I'm gonna miss the Mayans though :o:lol:

Make a sale and be sure you get it on a roadside banner where youtube and TV cams can have a hey-day with it- best free advertising ever! :thumbsup:

"No payments till the world ends or Dec 21, whichever comes first"

"Out of this world End of this world prices"

"Survive Dec 21- buy our modified Delorean"

"Free Mayan Calender with every car"

"We speak Mayan (for a little while at least!)"

"Sports Car Specials- go faster than the Mayan Calender"

"We're running out of time to sell these cars- Super Deals till the End If The World!"

Can't wait to see what replies this thread brings- we've got wittier people than me here :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Well we put the idea in to see if it met with the approval of our district. I hope they let us. I have seen a lot of crap used for promos so who knows. I know of one place has some goof ball hitting old cars with a sledge hammer. So I think we have a shot at it.

when the world dont end, id bet a lot of supplies will be up for sale, some might end up being those guns and ammo

I'd bet no, the guns and ammo will be kept for the original purpose of of the Second Amendment. It may be coming.

wait the amendment that was written solely to allow white male land owners the right to own a musket in which each shot had to be hand loaded to band together for form militias to fight the invading british army at a time when we did not have a national army, navy, air force, marines, coast guard and national guard?

• Like 1

I'd bet no, the guns and ammo will be kept for the original purpose of of the Second Amendment. It may be coming.

you might be right about it being kept, i hate guns but im not going to give my ammo, or let someone take my 2nd amendment rights, and i have to disagree slightly with the may be coming part, i think it is on its way, just a matter of time. hell ive had thoughts of gettig my drill press tuned up and getting some 80 percent recievers to make some guns myself incase they start taking guns like they did after katrina, they cant take what they dont know about.

wait the amendment that was written solely to allow white male land owners the right to own a musket in which each shot had to be hand loaded to band together for form militias to fight the invading british army at a time when we did not have a national army, navy, air force, marines, coast guard and national guard?

i think it was also to protect citizens from the government becoming tyrannical for lack of the right term, and to protect us from what they are trying to do now, if i remember right it clearly states the right to keep and bare (bear?) arms shall NOT be infringed.

Actually, my *humble* view is that the 21st represents a time on the Mayan calender, but also a 'spiritual' or energy shift. It's a tug of war right now between positive and negative (or more accurately 'less then positive' as there is no real negative or 'bad') and as time moves forward towards that date, 'negative' things keep getting worse, in order to drag down the positive energy and try and win. being aware of this, I personally can stay above this and be aware of whats happening, such as the unfortunate shooting yesterday :( I feel bad about the act and unnecessary loss of young life, but again, I refuse to let negative energy win and drag me down. I remain positive as always, and look forward to the eventual triumph of the positive over the less than positive.

many people look at it as a 'physical' end to the world we know, but I feel it's something more then that. An end to the way of thinking and doing, and being brought 'UP' to the next level of consciousness and thinking and awareness of what really is. The end of linear 3 dimensional time and space and the beginning of another deeper dimension (some say 4th dimension or even the 5th in a way of perce[ption and understanding and awareness)

It is a change, sure, but not the physical one that everyone is 'worried' about...or perceives, since the physical is all that most people know, and thats what TV and film makers dwell on as well as some less then respectable political figures and social 'leaders" :P It's a lot like this silly 'fiscal cliff' thats all over the news...all much adieu about nothing really. All it means is that there are automatic cuts in spending and other things that will force Washington to actually do it's %$#@! job, and cut off the insane spending thats been going on. All of this should have been done already, but it was programmed in and forces congress to do it's job, and stop screwing around. I hate all the fear mongering about it and this doom and gloom...it's not there, so theres nothing really to worry about. Congress is worried because it just means that their check book gets taken away! :roflmao:

Anyways, back to the supposed end of the world on December 21, 2012....it will be an interesting day. 5 days after my birthday, so I have 'some' time to party :P

I welcome it, even though I know, like others here, that nothing is 'really' going to happen, other then what people do to themselves. I think it will be an interesting change in awareness and perception though...

might be fun! :D

• Like 1

"Pay nothing until December 22nd... So if the Mayans were right, you get it free!"

Yes, but will the money you saved, be any good afterwards?

Or would you have been better off stocking up on common items that would become highly valuable in the future? (Bottle caps, bottles, any spare item taken for granted now but would become highly sought after?)

NO! The second amendment was written to allow everyone to 'bear arms' in case of having to (forcibly & armed,) take back our republic from a "government" that got/gets out of control, which seems to be getting closer to reality.

Sarah, no offence, but your whole statement is false. "White male land owners are NOT part of the equation. Every US citizen had/has the right to keep & bear arms. Granted, it took many years before it was applied equally to females, people of color and/or ethnicity, but we seem to be approaching equality for all.

Somewhat on & off topic, look up Ossian Sweet here in Detroit. 'Nuff said, do your own search.

I'm just looking forward to the 22nd so this "World's Last Chance" 'organisation' will stop running their doomsday ads on Youtube. "The tribulation is coming...so buy our DVD box sets NOW to know how to best prepare! postage not included, no returns"

Fuck off already, I want to watch these Christmas recipes -.-

wait the amendment that was written solely to allow white male land owners the right to own a musket in which each shot had to be hand loaded to band together for form militias to fight the invading british army WHAT ? "to fight the invading British Army" at a time when we did not have a national army, navy, air force, marines, coast guard and national guard?

to fight the invading British Army ????

Most of america was an English colony. The French were causing mischief in the south and north east, slaughtering the local inhabitants as though they were pests, which made the local inhabitants dislike all europeans.

The Dutch and English settlers begged the English to send troops to defend them, which England did, at England's expense. The few English troops routed the French, parleyed with the local inhabitants and would have withdrawn.

Sadly, before all were withdrawn, some of the settlers were beastly to the local inhabitants, at which point the English decided that the settlers should help finance the remaining troops, which they agreed to do; however, when the English realised that the local inhabitants were not the trouble makers and tried to be even handed, the settlers, unjustifyably, felt agrieved.

The result was that they rebelled against the troops that they had asked to help, so that they could take on from the way the French had behaved, slaughtering the local inhabitants and stealing their land, and to do this they gave themselves the "right" to form raiding parties and carry guns.

Please don't start a flame war because your history books are inaccurate !

Apologies Bettypooh.

Sorry to get back to what I was talking about. The wise and powerful has said no to my promo idea. They said it is not the image they want of this fine auto company. That is about all they said so I did give it a shot. But the truth is most of the sales that are run are a scam anyhow. Most of the time sales are to get ride of overstock. Any good deal offered is mostly a shell game. But back to the point the other dealer who sells the brand. They have a guy with a bat hitting old cars who is acting in a stereo type way as to his skin color. Well that is cool but what I wanted to do was in bad taste. I liked it better when we were independent. But now that we are selling new we have to follow a lot of rules. I understand that. But what I wanted to was in much better taste. Who knows maybe if we did an ad with black face they would say sure sounds good. Just joking about the black face.

wow i was referring to the social and political atmosphere of the time when the declaration of independnence and bill of roghts were being written we were just becoming a nation so yes the british was considered an jnvading army ..... and when the bill was written only white male land owners really had rights ....

clearly the need to own weapons is crucial i mean i know every time i leave my house i am in danger and know i am risking my life by not having a weapon and every time i get home i am risking my life by not having a weapon :... i mean there is just danger everywhere so clearly i need to purchase a gun and keep it around at all times to lrotect myself .... i mean how i have made it 30 years without one is just simply a miracle

Wow. I was referring to the social and political atmosphere of the time when the declaration of independnence and bill of rights were being written we were just becoming a nation so yes the British was considered an invading army ..... and when the bill was written only white male land owners really had rights ....

Clearly the need to own weapons is crucial; I mean i know every time I leave my house I am in danger, and know I am risking my life by not having a weapon; and every time I get home I am risking my life by not having a weapon :... I mean there is just danger everywhere so clearly I need to purchase a gun and keep it around at all times to protect myself ...

. i mean how i have made it 30 years without one is just simply a miracle

ANSWER: By walking sassy, pouting, fluttering your eyelids and beaming a come-on smile. It is weapon of mass creation called "sex appeal"

P.S. I once read that over half the cops in US of A that get killed by gunfire, are shot with their own gun.