LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Knew... & If You Could, Would You Change Things?

Hi all,

Knowing what you know now & obviously indulging & enjoying this lifestyle, if you knew the specific situation, circumstances or event(s) that triggered your desires to indulge in this lifestyle, would you want to change things so that you wouldn't like or have the desire to indulge in this lifestyle? I know for some of us this question is moot, because we don't know what exactly causes our desires, but I thought I'd ask the question anyway. I don't know what triggered my desires exactly, but I know that my childhood, or rather the lack thereof, has something to do with it, & since that would be a circumstance that I couldn't change, for me this is moot, but if I could change things, honestly I don't think I would.

Rockies Fan

What? and lose out on my dollies and tiaras and having the most scrumptiousest name ever?

There is a big plus here. I do not have to worry about getting the girl, when I can BE the girl

if it was like futurerama where i could cut out the neural receptor and get ride of it or can figure out why i am you bet i would

It's hard to get women not into this into it and same hard finding ones who are

In a heartbeat i would nothing wrong with the people who enjoy fetishes and such but i figured i would have had alot of girldfriends and maybe even married if it wasnt for me wanting to be in this lifestyle.

So you ask me happiness with someone not into this lifestyle or worrying if i can find someone who is or make someone is isnt be into it and wasting what little time i have on this earth sure i would kill it like it was cancer

In a word: NO. I think I know what events lead me to this lifestyle, but I wouldn't change them even if I could. I'm happy to embrace my DL side as a part of who I am. The only "purging" that I do is purging my bladder into my diapers and purging my used diapers with the trash. I've never felt the need to binge/purge and I'm pretty comfortable as a DL.

I keep my DL urges pretty private--a few really close friends like my GF know but that's it. No one in my family knows--at least not to my knowledge--but if I thought for one second that I could make my life easier by "outing" myself I'd do it. What turns me on is my business though and I see no reason why diapers should be any different from anything else.

Yes. I enjoy being a DL because it is deep down ingrained in me. However, it is, for me, a sexual fetish. Many people have this fetish and/or others, such as for rubber raincoats, foot fetish, they may be into bondage or kinky sex. That's OK with me. Whatever floats your boat, so to speak. Because this is so deep down ingrained in me (and most AB/DL's), we enjoy it a lot. If it wasn't a part of me that somehow got ingraned deep down in me as a toddler, I wouldn't be this way. Therefore, if I could change it, I would, and not want to have a diaper fetish at all. The point is moot, though.

totally completely absolutely NO!!! if it werent for this i never would have met my boyfriend of the past 6 years ... which led to me moving to the west coast, finishing my undergrad, fetting into grad school and having the three different jobs ive had since moving out here where i met some awesome friends including my current job where i just got another promotion!!!

being an ab has been gooood to me!!!

I've found acceptance love and total peace with the man in my life who has struggled with this.

He's shown me that I'm loved too!

Years for him of feeling like a freak..and lost years feeling angry for a person breaking to be free!!

Yet now?? If not for this freedom, not sure who we'd be.

Why change what's meant to be? We are as we are..love knows no face, only emotion.

I was once asked by an x if there was a magic pill that would take it all way

I said no this is who I am all the things (we all ) have been thru the I'm a freak or hating myself have lead me to the guy I am today who knows what I might be into !(Feet) jk jk its all good not hating..

To each his own ..lol

But I'm am who am and diapers and ab play make me ...me and I'm happy (hugs)

NO!

For me, shy bladder was what led me to being ABDL.

I had it since I was 8. I have no idea how I would be without it. It lead me away from emulating men.

For all I know I could be an asshole right now if I never had it. I just dont know

Besides, I like my diapers!

I would have to say that if I was a younger man I would most definitely consider it. I recall feeling so isolated and alone back in my teenage years (pre-internet) and I wouldn't want to experience that again. Today, it just seems so ingrained into my personality I really have no desires to give it up any more.

No way, I love my kinky side because it makes life more fun. In fact, I've picked up a few fetishes over the years through experimentation and introduction via friends. It reminds me of a story of a man who suffered brain damage and as a side effect developed a strong fetish for clothespins. He could reach orgasm just at the sight of one. After they 'fixed' his brain, he said he actually missed this fetish as he had never had such intense experiences before or since. I find the fact that human creativity can extend into our sexuality quite wonderful and consider it a gift. All y'all vanilla people oughtta be jealous.

No way. Honestly, I see being a DL as totally logical. They are comfortable to sit in, and they are infinitely more convenient for me as a computer tech/programmer when I am on a roll and am just banging out amazing code, I don't have to get up nearly as often. ^.^ So there, I have made it more logical for me to be a DL than to not be a DL. :3