LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love It When...

DailyDi

I take a problem at work that no one else has been able to solve for weeks and fix it in 10 minutes! Then I get so cocky and arrigant! I tell people to put on sunglasses so they won't be blinded by my brilliance!

• Like 1

I'm garage sale shopping and come upon a supply of Curity flat gauze diapers for pennies.

I sometimes have dreams of finding quantities of these diapers.

Best I've found at a yard sale was six at one time.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

When you plan your route from point A to point B and factor in horrible traffic only to have no traffic issues at all and get to enjoy a few minutes of relaxing before the meeting :)

Its always a Good Day when my Favorite Sports team wins!

Gee, I wonder who your fav team could be?

My favority little pleasure is getting new panties. The cuter the better! I just got a pair that say "Vegans Taste Better," and I love them!

• Like 1

... A CD comes to the end right as I am pulling in the driveway.

In the same vein, when the song changes with the change in intensity in a workout. I really need to start making mixes dedicated to just this.

And another! When someone lets me in during rush hour. Sounds easy enough, but you don't know how many people will stare straight ahead and pretend you're not there... just to save a couple seconds!

I love when the temperature is just right. I like it somewhat dry and warm: around 75 F.

I hate when it's freezing at work, which is just about all the time. The air conditioner blows on me all day. Specifically my feet freeze as I had some back problems where one toe was tingly for just about a year. Then it's bruttally hot outside.

When a work day just flies by with no problems and the commute home is quick!

Me too.

I take for granted my 22 mile commute with almost zero traffic during the Summer. When it shows up, I get annoyed easily. Of course, the engineers didn't design one interchange right so it just cannot handle the volume. Tomorrow school is starting, so some areas will have traffic back with a vengeance.