• Watewrsports
    • Enemas
    • Diapers Only
    • Bondage
    • Other, will explain in post

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

My fetish involves being punished, and mainly spanked, for bedwetting.

Sounds good to me!

Like many kids that wet the bed in the 50’s I was punished and humiliated for it.  Strangely, or perhaps not, I now crave the same when it happens.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WBxx said:

Sounds good to me!

Like many kids that wet the bed in the 50’s I was punished and humiliated for it.  Strangely, or perhaps not, I now crave the same when it happens.

Looks like we're pretty close in age. I think it was pretty common back in the 50s and 60s to deal with bedwetting as a discipline issue. I wet the bed regularly into puberty and got punished for it.

• 2 months later...

Almost everything that isn't just different varieties of sex.

I love bondage, I tend to relax into bound positions. I can spend the entire evening bound, at your feet, receiving the occasional scritch, or just being teased and toyed with, and be a blissfully content puppy.

Pet play (me being the pet, not stuff with animals that aren't me).

My absolute favourite is Breath play. I just love being absolutely, undeniably, unequivocally at your mercy, my life literally hanging in the balance.

Domination in general. Regardless of what headspace I'm in, I am naturally, massively submissive. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate having to be responsible, or assertive, or a gods damned grown up.

I have things that I genuinely like, but with few exceptions, I like being forced to endure the things I don't like.

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2023 at 7:21 PM, wetspot said:

Pee desperation/wetting and poop desperation/messing

I hadn't thought of it for awhile, but being made to wait to pee is a big turn-on for me as well. It brings to mind my two humiliating pants wetting incidents in high school where in the first one I was in an exam hall and was afraid to put up my hand to ask for permission to pee and in the second one I was told by the supervising teacher to wait for 15 minutes until the end of a detention period and my bladder couldn't hold out that long.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Most my kinks(aside from self diapers) I have not experienced, just major turn ons. Forced diapering, spankings, bondage. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have any fetishes for wearing anything, but I love seeing a young woman in footed pajamas. I also have a huge fetish for females in masks. These are my main fetishes, and date from before I understood sexuality.

One babysitter's daughter about my age wore footed pajamas that I saw her in one night at length. That got my heart pumping really fast. Only years later did I realize that was a sexual reaction. I also like when the booties on them are detached and can be worn with other types of sleepwear. Specifically what I would call a Clara nightgown. Think lots of frill and ribbon. The young woman wearing it would also have a big bow in her hair. I am indeed a ballet fan, so this gown is a fetish, as is just plain black or pink leo with white tights, as a young woman would wear at ballet class. The latter especially with black character shoes (essentially high heeled ballet shoes).

As for masks, this is a medfet. I have been in and out of hospital my whole life due to disability. When I was a kid, in advance of a major surgery, I was gifted a children's book on surgery, which had a pic of a girl my age on an OR table, with a "black beauty" anesthesia mask being held on her face. This ended up a big turn on. Since then, my mask preference has pivoted toward surgical masks, N95 disposables and P100 elastomeric half mask respirators. 

Masks like above can, and are, combined with balletwear a bit due to C****. Even in performances. And I love that. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

the scent of a well pissed bed

I Love the well seated Pee bed, all of the wet and dry smells..... I wish my wife liked the smells, so I just keep small stuff baby diapers, crib mattress the cloth covered or the cover of cloth over it, I just keep one for the pee smell. I use the plastic crib mattress to play on the nice plastic . But oh how I miss my brothers pee bed that I used to get nude and roll around in when I was a kid....

I am into pee play also, and wet sex, and my toys etc

• 2 weeks later...

It just struck me that that might be a good name for a Mistress or Domme: Feticia

On 3/22/2024 at 2:55 PM, Diapered Dave said:

I like to pluck out my nose hairs with pliers....

So far, I have not found a support group.   😂🤣😆

Try googling it...

You might be surprised.